Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really shocked she's positive. It really looks as if the whole family just don't go out and haven't for most of the year and she has been careful, unlike most other instamums who gallivant around. I guess one of her children has brought it home from school and been asymptomatic. Scary.

I hope she has a proper rest to get better. She doesn't need to keep up with this schedule when she has covid!

Whilst I like their kitchen, I feel the rest of the house is too clinical and a bit cheap looking - white, grey and pink only and it needs a bit more colour and personality. Perhaps some nicer pieces of furniture not from IKEA.
Totally agree although her husband works in some sort of trade.
Probably was brought home via school as think they just di 2 schools and Wales really bad.
But shes such a clean freak.

I agree re interiors im so done with too much grey especially pastel pink.
I know she liked be organised but the obsession with kallax everywhere.
I really dislike her dining chairs they look a nightmare keep clean with kids.
I feel like she needs a stronger colour than pink navy can look nice with grey..
I have grey sofa in snug with navy throws onand cushions on..
Its because its open plan with dining room which has one navy feature wall.
Her lounge look better with coloured accent wall and Ditch the kallax tv tables and get a besta instead.
I don't understand why each room has have ikea little table and chairs.
Her office/ utility is weird set up.
Why not just build a proper stud wall.to divide office.

Reactions: 2
Sh probably got Covid from the school as Will's bubble had to self isolate as the teacher tested positive, or she could have picked it up from the parents as passed her when I was driving home and she was talking to a bunch of parents and was not social distancing

Reactions: 5
Sh probably got Covid from the school as Will's bubble had to self isolate as the teacher tested positive, or she could have picked it up from the parents as passed her when I was driving home and she was talking to a bunch of parents and was not social distancing
Really? And she makes out that she never takes a chance, is kids perfect at social distancing etc. Are all influencers total liars?

Really? And she makes out that she never takes a chance, is kids perfect at social distancing etc. Are all influencers total liars?
Miss perfect I meant not kids perfect, sorry.

Omg will she stop with the kallax? It's in the new dining room now. One box is to put the kids drawings in before she files them away - who 'files' their children's drawings? The house is all the same - same cushions everywhere, same kallax, same rugs, curtains, IKEA pots, she just buys bulk of everything and puts them all around the house regardless what room it is.

Reactions: 4
She may have caught covid from her million Amazon and IKEA deliveries she gets each week.

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked that Bella has only turned 6 today, I thought she was about 7/8.She’s so grown up, when she says the ‘subscribe to the vlog, we upload on X day’ spiel, if I asked my 5 year old to roll that off she would look at me like I was crazy.

It’s drummed into them like robots, very bizaare.

Reactions: 6
7:15 and all the kids are in bed!! Wtf it’s Xmas holidays, how does she manage to put will to be so early! My 7 and 4 year old are not even tired

7:15 and all the kids are in bed!! Wtf it’s Xmas holidays, how does she manage to put will to be so early! My 7 and 4 year old are not even tired
Some kids need that routine especially when younger my own go to bed early as they are early risers and I like the quiet evening to do jobs unwind

Reactions: 3
Yuck to the unbirthday presents the other kids get on siblings birthdays.
Maybe shes trying buy their happiness.
The having wear numbered tops on each others birthdays as odd as when both girls home they have to match.

I hate the way she gets Bella to tell people to subscribe and how they all perform.
It was all so out and really don't like so much ikea furniture

Yuck to the unbirthday presents the other kids get on siblings birthdays.
Maybe shes trying buy their happiness.
The having wear numbered tops on each others birthdays as odd as when both girls home they have to match.

I hate the way she gets Bella to tell people to subscribe and how they all perform.
It was all so out and really don't like so much ikea furniture
Poor Dylan looked so uncomfortable trying to hide his face, I am sure she could have stood at the other side so Dylan was out of shot.

Reactions: 1
I don't get this whole un birthday present situation, what a way to make the birthday person feel special.

Zara looked disappointed when she opened up her present.

I don't get this whole un birthday present situation, what a way to make the birthday person feel special.

Zara looked disappointed when she opened up her present.
Zara is gonna be a right little madam!! I thought she was a nightmare in bellas birthday vlog!! I just wanted to tell her to stop the whining

Has anyone watched her empty house tour? It’s hardly empty 😅. I’ve never ever heard of anyone leaving all that furniture for the new home owners, oh, and bedding, duvets and towels 🤢

Has anyone watched her empty house tour? It’s hardly empty 😅. I’ve never ever heard of anyone leaving all that furniture for the new home owners, oh, and bedding, duvets and towels 🤢
And tonnes of kallax !!

Reactions: 1
I absolutely can not watch this woman home school her kids during another lockdown. Has anybody seen the timetable. ‘Block learning 1’ erm I have a full time job I’m trying to work from home so we’re trying to juggle both. She makes me feel like I’m doing a terrible job of homeschooling

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.