Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure which is more annoying, the staged insta stories of her kids or the constant questions about which thumbnail would you click on, would you watch this video, can you please like this and that... etc :rolleyes:

Is it normal for a 4 year old to have daily naps and not be able to walk on the school run? (My children are still a lot younger so I might be way off the mark )
I can't not believe when she said Zara has the biggest room like her excuse was so they could all play in it erm no.

Also the old house was big and I think was a perfect size for them with all that stuff.

I drive about 40mins to the kids school and that wouldn't make me want to move if I had a bigger house. I also have a child with Autisim and for that reason would find moving and changing a routine that he is settled into difficult for him aswell to move to a smaller house like no.

My 2 year old barely naps in the day now as she wants to be part of it all but nursery will make her nap at 11.30 bcoz they say that they get tired for school and end up falling asleep on the way home which is true but the days she don't go school she wont nap.

I just think she moved for all the wrong reasons and should look into extending her house upwards for the kids sake.

Reactions: 1
Living in the area my daughter goes to the primary school which is a good one, Rhi probably moved to make sure the kids will get into the comp that is next door, she was fine for the primary school as that has places, but doubt she would be in the catchment area for the comp if she had to drive 40 mins and there is no way she would get the kids in as it is oversubscribed.

Just finished watching the video, My daughter is year 5, as she says the school uses Seesaw, I noticed on the tablet that were 25 notifications for Seesaw, she must be doing hardly any of the work, the kids are only set 3 pieces of work a day and usually one of those is a mathletics or reading eggs task. and they don't take long to do.

Last edited:
Living in the area my daughter goes to the primary school which is a good one, Rhi probably moved to make sure the kids will get into the comp that is next door, she was fine for the primary school as that has places, but doubt she would be in the catchment area for the comp if she had to drive 40 mins and there is no way she would get the kids in as it is oversubscribed.

Just finished watching the video, My daughter is year 5, as she says the school uses Seesaw, I noticed on the tablet that were 25 notifications for Seesaw, she must be doing hardly any of the work, the kids are only set 3 pieces of work a day and usually one of those is a mathletics or reading eggs task. and they don't take long to do.
I actually thought she was very negative about the school work and homeschooling. I’m pretty sure this time round due to new government guidelines that children should be attempting the work set especially maths and English. My children have not been told to leave it if it’s too much. They are told to try their best. I haven’t skipped any of my daughters work because they are actually following the curriculum this time round so it’s definitely at the children’s interest to complete the work.

she sounds like a dramatic mother who is always on the phone to the school and pestering them with millions of questions!

She is so annoying but clearly her constant self promotion is working. Her videos get thousands of views.

Can’t stand her daily update about home schooling. Who gives a tit! Millions of families are doing the same and lots of them under much more difficult circumstances than her

I do like Rhi, but I really dislike the little sofas. Just look crammed in and I can't imagine anyone actually using them.
Her office looks so cramped. She really doesn't need that Ikea table in there - the children are too big for it.

What struck me with the house tour was the lack of any personality in the decor. Didn't see photos up on surfaces or any pictures on walls. Did they not have any from the old house? We have art in our bedrooms and lounge. Nothing fancy, but to me blank walls are so boring.

Don't get me wrong, the house is nice and I'm sure I could live there but it seems so impersonal.

I think I'm doing see saw wrong. I tried going to activity then upload photos of work and didn't work so I log on and just press plus add file so works being g submitted just doesn't seem to tick off an activity as done if that makes sense.
Its so much work this time and all generic year 5.
My son has sen so gets a lot of help and if he's stuck on task I make note for teacher and move on to something else.
We even get set worship prayer s and re daily.
Checked this morning.
Bare in mind this is end if week 3 of home school
Theres 87 activities we maybe completed 50 maybe shes doing it same way as me.
Also see she flogging some educational app this video..

I don't get why she has 4 of those ugly plastic little tables just about suitable for 4 year old but not a 6 year year old
She needs nice besta storage and armchair in that lounge and ditch the ikea table.

Getting really fed up of her going on about likes and comments and the algorithm on Instagram. It really does show it’s just all about the numbers.

Reactions: 7
Yes OMG she needs to stop with this algorithm shite 🙅‍♀️

Rhi, if you are not getting views or likes either on youtube or insta, it's not cos we don't see it, we just don't want to watch or give a like. It is not that your posts & videos aren't showing up in our subscription feeds & we're missing your oh so important wisdom. It's just that, well we actually are busy with our life (& don't constantly tell people about it), or maybe we just don't want to watch or like, regardless of what thumbnail you use 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Getting really fed up of her going on about likes and comments and the algorithm on Instagram. It really does show it’s just all about the numbers.
I like Rhi but anyone harping on about this makes me less inclined to like/subscribe/comment. Although for some reason it doesn’t annoy me when people say it on YouTube but on insta I don’t want to read a nice caption and then be told to like or comment. I appreciate she is being transparent in saying it helps her channel but I just think people liking and commenting should be organic and not forced.

Reactions: 6
She is tagging saccone jolys and their pod cast. Omg 😳 she obviously knows nothing about them.
And I can assure you "trolls" are not jealous.

Reactions: 3
She is tagging saccone jolys and their pod cast. Omg 😳 she obviously knows nothing about them.
And I can assure you "trolls" are not jealous.
Yes I got the impression she didn’t actually know much about the saccone jolys. The jealousy argument is just so so old.

Reactions: 5
For someone who constantly talks about how little time they get etc, I seriously wonder where she gets the time to put together all of their matching outfits. Especially since they’re not going out anywhere either 🤦🏼‍♀️ She just spend an absolute fortune and the kids must have so many unworn clothes in their wardrobes!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.