Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely can not watch this woman home school her kids during another lockdown. Has anybody seen the timetable. ‘Block learning 1’ erm I have a full time job I’m trying to work from home so we’re trying to juggle both. She makes me feel like I’m doing a terrible job of homeschooling
Im not sure I can watch her either, she is so unrelatable and unrealistic.

Reactions: 3
Although i have minimal clutter in my house not a giant monica's closet in the form of 60 kallax units, so I'm winning there 😂

Hopefully she has all the kallax units screwed to the walls I would be so scared of them falling on top of the kids especially the ones 2 on top of each other

Reactions: 4
Hopefully she has all the kallax units screwed to the walls I would be so scared of them falling on top of the kids especially the ones 2 on top of each other
She does this to be fair,her husband attaches them all to the walls etc

Reactions: 1
What was the reason for them moving house? (Can’t be bothered to watch the video)

What was the reason for them moving house? (Can’t be bothered to watch the video)
So they cud be nearer to the school the kids go to (the school very supportive of the kids additional needs). I found it interesting that they could afford to buy, renovate and furnish the house they're in now without having to sell their old house first. Must be loaded!

Have you ever noticed she never mentions her extended family - her parents, siblings etc. I think it's odd but then again she is very odd in everything she does.

Oh dont pass any remarks on her, she's like a bloody robot. Block this, kallax that - she's not right. She is at home all day with them so has plenty of time to home school them, not like most of us with jobs, other commitments etc. You do what's best for your family - I'm a teacher so I know what Im talking about! We understand how difficult it is for parents and as long as the children's wellbeing is looked after that's all that matters. It's our job to get them back to where they need to be academically so don't worry. Sending all those with children at home much love x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is the thing she does make us feel like we are doing it wrong, she wakes up at 5am and stuff like that like in have zero energy at that time I'm probably making a milk and my eyes are glued together lol. Schooling has been hard for me with 4 kids at home and one with additional needs to like he don't want to learn from me as he says he needs his teacher.
It's funny I'm laying in bed with my younger 2 making them sleep and my son says to me im the best mummy in the whole world xx

So they cud be nearer to the school the kids go to (the school very supportive of the kids additional needs). I found it interesting that they could afford to buy, renovate and furnish the house they're in now without having to sell their old house first. Must be loaded!

Have you ever noticed she never mentions her extended family - her parents, siblings etc. I think it's odd but then again she is very odd in everything she does.

Oh dont pass any remarks on her, she's like a bloody robot. Block this, kallax that - she's not right. She is at home all day with them so has plenty of time to home school them, not like most of us with jobs, other commitments etc. You do what's best for your family - I'm a teacher so I know what Im talking about! We understand how difficult it is for parents and as long as the children's wellbeing is looked after that's all that matters. It's our job to get them back to where they need to be academically so don't worry. Sending all those with children at home much love x
She's commented before about her extended family in that she believes if you don't have anything good to say about someone, you shouldn't be talking about them. Guessing by that she doesn't have much to do with them.

Actually found her covid experience video quite interesting! Could have been half the time it was, but was some useful info in there too, about how the trace and trace worked in practice!

Since her husband is a builder I figured that got a lot of the renovation supplies on "Builders Credit". They def had money in the bank for it too but I think the builders credit helped(not a bad thing, just a little perk of the job).

To keep up her little miss perfect persona and make everyone else like they’re failing
Whilst she may think this is the impression it gives - actually she just comes across as a very highly strung perfectionist who people probably don’t want to be around !

Reactions: 5
Whilst she may think this is the impression it gives - actually she just comes across as a very highly strung perfectionist who people probably don’t want to be around !
Yeah, that's the vibe she gives me. Total control freak.

Reactions: 3
That’s why I unfollowed, I don’t like the restrictive diet, 5 am is to much I wake up a lot later

To keep up her little miss perfect persona and make everyone else like they’re failing
At least we're not parading our kids all over Instagram for engagement. I felt really uncomfortable watching her doing that activity yesterday with the kids worries - give them their privacy for goodness sake.

I really think she herself shows very strong signs of having autism herself. All the rigidity, boxes, routines, no spontaneity, blocks of work, all the same furniture throuh the house - this is not usual behaviour for a mother of four children.

I really think she herself shows very strong signs of having autism herself. All the rigidity, boxes, routines, no spontaneity, blocks of work, all the same furniture throuh the house - this is not usual behaviour for a mother of four children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.