Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
William and Bella are truly very sweet natured, well behaved children. I feel awful for William in that video. These family vloggers are always so wilfully blinkered to the impact vlogging has on their children.

Reactions: 1
I agree- I cringe so hard when she does her shopping hauls the shouting really loud- it’s mean to make her children be part of that- if she really wants to do it- do it when there in school! Not to mention as they get older kids in high school will find her videos and they will be so embarrassed

I appreciate she puts hours into her videos however it’s a very flexible job compared to majority. She can genuinely work around her children’s routine and have the best of both worlds

Reactions: 6
I appreciate she puts hours into her videos however it’s a very flexible job compared to majority. She can genuinely work around her children’s routine and have the best of both worlds
Exactly but the thing is her views aren’t exactly high enough to be literally getting up at 5am to sort videos- I’m sure she does ok financially but it should be looked at as more of a hobby! Walking round b&m filming it is not a full time job- and the way she acts like she’s so run off her feet when she chooses to spend her life making these videos

Reactions: 4
I think it's super annoying that she make seem like she run off her feet and so super busy with home life & kids & the so important videos. If she were actually organized then she wouldn't be so overloaded by a few videos & editing. It is a hobby that she gets some money from.
She seems to be under the impression that it's cool or enviable that she "works" so much. Like no Rhi, it's really not, it just makes you look like you aren't cut out for the job/hobby.

Reactions: 6
Well with the USA borders open in November, wonder if she will go to Florida in Feb? like she booked. Imagine 9 hours on a plane with Zara

The child will be either bribed within an inch of her life or ignored while other people suffer through and rhi will say it was a challenging flight but nothing major.
Am I the only one who waits until October to think about Halloween let alone decorate. Being Irish I tend to keep it low key as Samhain (our original Halloween) is very low key.

lol can you image if she vlogs on the plane :ROFLMAO: she will be screaming at the camera telling everyone about how excited they all are 😂

Do they ever take their kids out anywhere? Yesterday was a day of TV - yoga, 'home cinema' and then Strictly. They have all the fancy dresses, matching accessories and seasonal decor going, but their lives seem so boring to me. They may have had a Disney cruise but what else did they do all summer? Their holidays are ruined with a camera in their faces and strict orders of what to wear anyway. I feel suffocated for them. 😐

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t get why she send the kids to breakfast club before school when she doesn’t need too.
I would be so pissed off if I was a parent at the school needing childcare due to work commitments and could get a space because someone like Rhi who does t need childcare is using up 3 spaces 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t get why she send the kids to breakfast club before school when she doesn’t need too.
I would be so pissed off if I was a parent at the school needing childcare due to work commitments and could get a space because someone like Rhi who does t need childcare is using up 3 spaces 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She has too because she’s SO BUSY and works FULL TIME you know! No other parents work as hard as she does

Do they ever take their kids out anywhere? Yesterday was a day of TV - yoga, 'home cinema' and then Strictly. They have all the fancy dresses, matching accessories and seasonal decor going, but their lives seem so boring to me. They may have had a Disney cruise but what else did they do all summer? Their holidays are ruined with a camera in their faces and strict orders of what to wear anyway. I feel suffocated for them. 😐
I noticed this. I find it very strange. They are always home.

I thought the school just offered all children breakfast. I know a few schools that do that but if it is actually breakfast club then I’m afraid that is disgusting!

I noticed this. I find it very strange. They are always home.

I thought the school just offered all children breakfast. I know a few schools that do that but if it is actually breakfast club then I’m afraid that is disgusting!
My children’s school offer it for children whose parents need the childcare. It’s not free either! My children’s school has a big waiting list as there are so many parents in need that need the help before school. Rhi doesn’t and needs flexibility so it’s a bit of joke to be honest if she’s take spaces that other families can have!

Breakfast club in the school is for parents who need it, we had a letter the other day asking parents to only use it if neccessary as they will have to turn kids away. Rhi is selfish if she is using it.

Can the school revoke the places for the breakfast club? I mean anyone who glances at her videos knows she doesn’t need it

Breakfast club in the school is for parents who need it, we had a letter the other day asking parents to only use it if neccessary as they will have to turn kids away. Rhi is selfish if she is using it.
So she’s using breakfast club for no reason. Awful.
My children’s school offer it for children whose parents need the childcare. It’s not free either! My children’s school has a big waiting list as there are so many parents in need that need the help before school. Rhi doesn’t and needs flexibility so it’s a bit of joke to be honest if she’s take spaces that other families can have!
nope mine go to breakfast club and I pay £7 each because I start work early. However my friends children go to a school and all children get breakfast regardless but I would never dream of sending mine to breakfast club if I didn’t need to. There’s only 15 places in ours!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.