Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wouldn’t you just say ‘when you’re in year 3 you’ll have a bag and a pencil case’
That bag is bloody bigger then Zara 🤣
Yeh I don’t get it. My eldest takes a bag and pencil case, my youngest is year 1 and whines most days when will he get to but I just remind him that his time will come. I’m not going to bow down to him when the school don’t request them

Reactions: 1
Only thing Zara would have in her bag is a change of clothes, they have school dinners (well they did last term) the Foundation phase are not supposed to take in pencil cases, due to kids loosing stuff/arguing over it.
From year three up, they can take pencil cases with felt pens etc as it saves school supplies, but the school supplies pencils for writing and once they get their pen licence the school supplies a black pen for them (which they have to use (a berol handwriting pen) only in year 6 can they use their own black pen

They literally eat the same meals week in week out!! BORING
Exactly which is why I’m always 🤔🤔🤔 when people ask for her food shopping hauls. What’s the point : bananas, strawberries, golden lady apples, salady bits as she calls them, ham and cheese for lunches, and then jars and frozen stuff for dinner, or things that come out is a pack. Can’t say that inspires me much, lol !

Edited to add : forgot the lockdown juice 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Always on the menu, wrap pizzas, jars of curry sauce 1 for us 1 for the children, fakeaway nandos, Sunday roast with cocktail sausages to bulk it out, burgers but chicken for Zara because she doesn't like burgers, sometimes steak for her and her husband odd baked potato I think.

Who eats like this, week after week and she spends like 200+ on groceries. I would have some meals if I had that budget

She’s really doing herself no favours with this Disney channel, and I think she knows it too. What’s the point in having a second channel if you’re going to share everything on the main one anyway? I’m assuming she started off wanting to keep them deprecate knowing that not everyone likes Disney but because it hasn’t taken off in the way she’s hoped she’s trying to pull more subs from her main channel over. It’ll just end up alienating anyone who followed her for mum tips/organisation and can’t stand Disney.
exactly what I think. I followed her for mum tips/organisation and everything she has put up lately isn’t any of that.

Reactions: 2
Always on the menu, wrap pizzas, jars of curry sauce 1 for us 1 for the children, fakeaway nandos, Sunday roast with cocktail sausages to bulk it out, burgers but chicken for Zara because she doesn't like burgers, sometimes steak for her and her husband odd baked potato I think.

Who eats like this, week after week and she spends like 200+ on groceries. I would have some meals if I had that budget
Exactly! Don’t get me wrong, I know two of her children have ASD. But surely, if you always give in and eat the same meals every week, then your children will always act this way? Who wants to have raised 30 year olds who can only eat chicken burgers and the occasional fajita? 😬

Literally this!!! I think she spends that much because she just buys the same stuff regardless or price or offers or anything. Don’t forget the pasta bake!

• Haha
I do find the repetitive meals very odd. She says the same comments every video… but is worried it’s repetitive…
I do understand that she’s busy. 4 kids is a lot, so I don’t think anyone is expecting 3 course meals. But with all the planning she does you would think they would have at least 15-20 meals in rotation. Tins of tomatoes and some herbs isnt much harder than a jar of Bolognaise sauce, but not full of sugar and preservatives.

I also cannot get over the constant need to please. The un-birthday presents (terrible idea), and allowing them to scrap and tear at each others gifts. The issue is they constantly expect something even when it isnt their celebration. Do they expect gifts at friends parties? Cousins? Surely at some point they have to realise that day isn’t about them. I’m by no means a strict, old-fashioned type parent, but there is no way I would allow my daughter to sulk and demand like that.

Tbh I don't mind the same meals on rotation for every week. Personally I like predictability with food and I kinda understand how it might be beneficial for ASD. Although a few more options couldn't hurt too much.
Tins of tomatoes have sugar added as preservative, check for the no added sugar type.
The un-birthday present is awful idea but it isn't the kids fault, it's all Rhis' fault and her husband.
In that B&M come shop with me haul, @ 18 mins in there are 2 young girls in background and I think they're slagging her off. Will actually looks slightly upset by it? Wow though she is shouting, she louder then the kids!!!!!

I’ve always been shocked by all the jars in her food hauls considering she’s so organised and Mary poppins like you would think she would make everything from scratch- I’m not judging anyone I use jars sometimes it’s fine but from her I don’t expect that! X

I mean a weekly dinner say curry bulk cook the sauce and freeze extra portions for subsequent weeks, another easy dinner then. It’s not that hard once you find the recipe that suits your family and probably cheaper than the jars over the course of the month.

In that B&M come shop with me haul, @ 18 mins in there are 2 young girls in background and I think they're slagging her off. Will actually looks slightly upset by it? Wow though she is shouting, she louder then the kids!!!!!
Ah god love him. My family member vlogs 🙄 and has been asked in many shops to stop filming. She has other people in the background of her videos and put them online without their permission.

aw felt sorry for poor Will when he looked so sad and wiped his eyes after the girls were giggling at them. Must be so embarrassing going out with your mum filming everything and shouting for the whole store to hear and see.

Reactions: 4
aw felt sorry for poor Will when he looked so sad and wiped his eyes after the girls were giggling at them. Must be so embarrassing going out with your mum filming everything and shouting for the whole store to hear and see.
Yep, are these influencers too selfish to realise the affects this could have on their children!

My son is the same age as Will and would genuinely die of embarrassment. She babies Will an awful lot - as she does all her kids - but it really stands out with Will for me. He still watches PJ Masks, plays with Duplo, has to do the wiggly dance for a boomerang whenever she demands it - I can honestly not imagine my son doing any of these things, and my son is quite immature & naive in comparison to his school peers. Will must stick out like a sore thumb in his year group. Such a shame as he seems like a really lovely, if totally overlooked, little boy.

Reactions: 5
It’s really starting to annoy me how expensive the items are that she links on her amazon. She’s doing b and m hauls on one hand then linking pumpkins for 28.99 off amazon that look like they would be a fiver max from b and m. Obv it’s to grab that affiliate money but that really doesn’t sit right with me.

Anybody’s else getting bored of her YouTube?? Tonight’s video is another Disney haul!!! I’m not a Disney fan, I don’t mind watching a film of dinesy but I draw the line at all the tit she buys. I feel like she’s going to start pushing her genuine followers away now!!

She comes off as very try hard/desperate and I don't get it. She seems to have quite a nice lifestyle so why the need to exploit her kids like she does. Attention maybe?

Aw no poor will! Feel so sorry for him I agree with other comments he is really baby ish for his age not his fault though she is making him that way my son is 10 and thinks he is about 13 😭 he’s asked for a phone and an under armour tracksuit for christmas and then she’s got Will watching pj masks kids can be cruel I hope nobody starts on him because he is different to his peers! She really needs to start thinking of her children and how they feel , vlogging in the middle of a busy shop screaming at the camera My son would die of embarrassment and call me a Karen 🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️😫

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.