Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breakfast club in the school is for parents who need it, we had a letter the other day asking parents to only use it if neccessary as they will have to turn kids away. Rhi is selfish if she is using it.
That’s awful that she’s taking spaces for those who actually need it. She does not need breakfast club as she can fit her work around the kids 🙄

Reactions: 3
I just find her a bit weird to be honest 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don’t really understand her niche and I think she babies her kids massively. She gives herself such a huge workload too… just a bit strange lol

Reactions: 2
Anyone else spotted that her most popular video is a potty training one featuring a thumbnail of Zara sat on a potty. Is Rhi just totally naive or does she not care about all the sickos that video will have attracted. Feel mortified for Zara :(

• Sad
Anyone else spotted that her most popular video is a potty training one featuring a thumbnail of Zara sat on a potty. Is Rhi just totally naive or does she not care about all the sickos that video will have attracted. Feel mortified for Zara :(
I definitely think it’s naivety. I didn’t realise how many odd people were in the world until I liked this “spotted in the UK” Facebook page and I am shocked!

It’s baffling that she prides herself in the level of editing and production of her videos but is naive enough to put inappropriate footage of her children on there!

Please don’t judge me for going this far back but I was watching her play list and please everyone to onto the video elf on the shelf arrives 2019 and the look at her ‘sick kids chart’ she’s not wel

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Please don’t judge me for going this far back but I was watching her play list and please everyone to onto the video elf on the shelf arrives 2019 and the look at her ‘sick kids chart’ she’s not wel
She's not genuinely as busy as she likes to make out, she just fills her life with inconsequential and pointless stuff like this. Guessing it's a coping mechanism of some sort though. I see it's been speculated further back that she is on the spectrum and I can see why. That or ADHD, would explain her constant talking and how she never seems to switch off. Even her videos that I think sound useful I can't watch cos she's exhausting to listen to.

She's not genuinely as busy as she likes to make out, she just fills her life with inconsequential and pointless stuff like this. Guessing it's a coping mechanism of some sort though. I see it's been speculated further back that she is on the spectrum and I can see why. That or ADHD, would explain her constant talking and how she never seems to switch off. Even her videos that I think sound useful I can't watch cos she's exhausting to listen to.
I worry for her kids especially as they have autism and she will pass all of her regimented structure onto them wich is hard for autistic children as it is- having charts for everything- alarms for everything- nothing wrong with being organised but this is extreme I think she would do well getting some help herself it must be exhausting

What on Earth is a sick kids chart

• Haha
What on Earth is a sick kids chart
It's basically a piece of paper with times you gave medication, child's temperature etc on it. When I worked in childcare we did something similar so information could be shared accurately between staff and parents, however I think it's overkill to do it at home and just making extra work for yourself. I also wonder what on earth is in all those kallax boxes? I have 3 kids and am guilty of having too much clutter but we only have 3 of them in the playroom for toys. Her home is very nice but would benefit from some more aesthetically pleasing storage options.

• Wow
Really grateful that she now informs us of when she’s done a ten minute yoga workout. Really riveting. 🙄 it’s like those people who check in on facebook whenever they go to the gym

It's basically a piece of paper with times you gave medication, child's temperature etc on it. When I worked in childcare we did something similar so information could be shared accurately between staff and parents, however I think it's overkill to do it at home and just making extra work for yourself. I also wonder what on earth is in all those kallax boxes? I have 3 kids and am guilty of having too much clutter but we only have 3 of them in the playroom for toys. Her home is very nice but would benefit from some more aesthetically pleasing storage options.
Put it this way- I have a disabled daughter who can get very sick when she has a temp and I don’t even use a chart- I have a brain and I can know by using my head that I need to have her seen or give her calpol- she’s totally overkill

Yeah that sick chart thing sounds like a hospital chart used to keep track of ALL the patients (way more then 3, more then 5 even) info for review by Doctors/Nurses.

From what I've seen from her videos, here is a breakdown of what is in the kallax boxes: ***I promise I'm not a stalker
  • In the kids bedrooms, it's a mix of clothes & toys
  • In Rhis' bedroom, it's clothes and under her bed it's more clothes including out of season clothes
  • In the Eldest Childs bedroom, it's his clothes' but also at the back of his room is sliding doors into further storage of clothes (including overflow from all the family) and idk what else
  • In Rhis' computer room & washing machine room (I'm not calling it an Office or Laundry room), there are boxes full of:
    • Wires & plugs for phones and different devises around the house
    • Instruction manuals & warranties for the above devisies
    • Art stuffs such as crayons, coloring pencils & kids diy stuff for art projects
    • Paper for printing
    • General "back up" stationary along with the currently in use stationary
    • Ink for printers
    • Important paper documents that you need to fill away somewhere safe
  • In the sitting room, it's more toys although there might be a blanket in one of them
  • I'm fairly there is another kallax or similar unit in between the kitchen & kitchen table were there is yet more art stuffs but also incense diffusers
  • Oh and under the stairs there are shoes and the hoover is here too (that's where I'm typing this from 🤭 )

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did she get followers to vote for an outfit and then pick the one with the lowest votes?

What outfits?
In her stories she was saying they were going out and she was rubbish at picking things to wear so was just going to go with what her followers picked. She had a dress and then a top with skinny jeans-the dress had 60 odd percent vs 30 odd for the top and jeans but she chose the top and jeans. I get it’s for engagement but what’s the bloody point asking and then posting a picture of you wearing the one that wasn’t so popular.

a minor complain of course,in the grand scheme of things lol.

also,is Zara getting an Autism assessment because of will and Bella being diagnosed or is she displaying signs of having autism?

• Heart
In her stories she was saying they were going out and she was rubbish at picking things to wear so was just going to go with what her followers picked. She had a dress and then a top with skinny jeans-the dress had 60 odd percent vs 30 odd for the top and jeans but she chose the top and jeans. I get it’s for engagement but what’s the bloody point asking and then posting a picture of you wearing the one that wasn’t so popular.

a minor complain of course,in the grand scheme of things lol.

also,is Zara getting an Autism assessment because of will and Bella being diagnosed or is she displaying signs of having autism?
This really irritated me I dont think zara needs an assessment she wasting ppl time but I bet u anymoney she has it driven into zara and herself that she will get the diagnosis she wants to be ae to defend Zara behaviour. This is annoying as my sister got one for my niece ut it's definitely to defend herself when it comes to my niece behaviour. I'm sorry but your child is spoilt. I have a son with asd and my youngest is displaying more signs of asd then Zara is. Zara speech is amazing for her age when she was 3 my daughter 3 and no were near her speech. Even seeing thr little things she does my daughter can not even sit at a table in a restaurant without getting restless or lining the food up. If I give her colours she putting them in a line even down to her chips wen we go nandos

This really irritated me I dont think zara needs an assessment she wasting ppl time but I bet u anymoney she has it driven into zara and herself that she will get the diagnosis she wants to be ae to defend Zara behaviour. This is annoying as my sister got one for my niece ut it's definitely to defend herself when it comes to my niece behaviour. I'm sorry but your child is spoilt. I have a son with asd and my youngest is displaying more signs of asd then Zara is. Zara speech is amazing for her age when she was 3 my daughter 3 and no were near her speech. Even seeing thr little things she does my daughter can not even sit at a table in a restaurant without getting restless or lining the food up. If I give her colours she putting them in a line even down to her chips wen we go nandos
Autism shows up in so many different ways though (also an autism mum here) and I get the feeling Rhi doesn’t show much of the kids “autistic sides”. If Zara has it though then Rhi definitely needs to look into the genetic line.

Interesting, so she’s having Zara tested because she “sees signs of Autism”…I have to say, and I appreciate we don’t see everything (however we do see a fair amount!), the main person I see that screams Autism in that household is Rhi herself.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.