Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is bizarre why would you even need alarms for all those things surly you just do them? She even had an alarm for Zara getting out of the water after swimming 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That is bizarre why would you even need alarms for all those things surly you just do them? She even had an alarm for Zara getting out of the water after swimming 😂
Lol in case she goes home having left her daughter in the pool 🤣 Because the swim teacher wouldn't mention it or the other parents getting their own children dressed wouldn't be enough of a reminder either!!! 😂

She has an alarm to remind her to leave soon to pick the kids up and then another alarm 10 min later to actually tell her to pick the kids up. Beyond excessive, this is quite a disturbing level of control and organisation. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol in case she goes home having left her daughter in the pool 🤣 Because the swim teacher wouldn't mention it or the other parents getting their own children dressed wouldn't be enough of a reminder either!!! 😂

She has an alarm to remind her to leave soon to pick the kids up and then another alarm 10 min later to actually tell her to pick the kids up. Beyond excessive, this is quite a disturbing level of control and organisation. 😱
Don’t get me wrong I love being organised love a list etc but I don’t need alarms to tell me it’s time to brush my kids teeth? Bizarre honestly

Reactions: 3
The alarms !?! 😲

What the hell is in the kallax boxes all battered and full to the brim. A bit of Monica's closest going on

I like kallax boxes, we are using they as part of the bed base for my sister and I if my parents down size to a two bedroom house (still hoping for 3 bedrooms) so it will make storing our stuff in a shared room easier but there’s only so much kallax I tolerate before it looks like a daycare

Do you think now the kids are all at school that she will stick to her idea of only working during ‘normal hours’ or will she still be getting up at stupid o’clock?

also Can someone explain reception to me please? I’m in Northern Ireland and we can do pre-pre school from 2years ten months,then funded nursery school at 3 and primary school from four or five depending on their birthday-that would be called P1.

Reactions: 1
Do you think now the kids are all at school that she will stick to her idea of only working during ‘normal hours’ or will she still be getting up at stupid o’clock?

also Can someone explain reception to me please? I’m in Northern Ireland and we can do pre-pre school from 2years ten months,then funded nursery school at 3 and primary school from four or five depending on their birthday-that would be called P1.
Reception is P1 they go at age 4 (they have to be 4 before September 1st of the school year)

After watching her vlogs I must say I feel kind of sorry for rhi! I think she’s trying to re-live her childhood /youth through her children. Everything she didn’t have but wanted, I mean for a grown woman to be so obsessed with Disney princesses!! A Disney cast member reject maybe??!! 🤷‍♀️

bleeping moron she is

She is on the spectrum or has ADHD.

After watching her vlogs I must say I feel kind of sorry for rhi! I think she’s trying to re-live her childhood /youth through her children. Everything she didn’t have but wanted, I mean for a grown woman to be so obsessed with Disney princesses!! A Disney cast member reject maybe??!! 🤷‍♀️
Fame hungry wannabe. She doesn't seem to have any friends which doesnt surprise me.

Reactions: 2

In Wales children start in the nursery class the September after their 3rd birthday but this is only part time then the following September they attend full time 9-3.

Today’s stories just show how desperate she is to hold on to them. I get it’s sad when they grow up and it’s the end of an era but it’s also a start of a new exciting era for them. She’s desperate to keep them as babies, unpopular opinion but I did think the amount of crying was a bit OTT, and if I was feeling emotional, I definitely wouldn’t be crying into a camera…

Today’s stories just show how desperate she is to hold on to them. I get it’s sad when they grow up and it’s the end of an era but it’s also a start of a new exciting era for them. She’s desperate to keep them as babies, unpopular opinion but I did think the amount of crying was a bit OTT, and if I was feeling emotional, I definitely wouldn’t be crying into a camera…
I do agree with you! I came on to stories and thought wtf how ridiculous surely she’s away this happens in a child’s life. I thought the crying and how OTT she was being was ridiculous

I get younger kids are ‘more lucrative’ for social media but they are getting to the age where they can enjoy more adventures

Seeing her cry like that it felt to me like it was because she will not have as much control over them. It was very ott .

I get it’s tough when the youngest starts full time, however surely you have a blub after drop off on day 1 and possibly day 2. Quite strange to be bursting into tears mid afternoon post that. I can’t help but agree that she’s primarily sad because she knows she is losing her marketing tool. Hence her starting this bizarre Disney obsessed account when she and her children have barely ever mentioned Disney before. She knows full well she needs a new reach as darling (bratty) little Zara is mostly off the radar for 5/7’s of the week. It’s so transparent it’s embarrassing.

She’s really doing herself no favours with this Disney channel, and I think she knows it too. What’s the point in having a second channel if you’re going to share everything on the main one anyway? I’m assuming she started off wanting to keep them deprecate knowing that not everyone likes Disney but because it hasn’t taken off in the way she’s hoped she’s trying to pull more subs from her main channel over. It’ll just end up alienating anyone who followed her for mum tips/organisation and can’t stand Disney.

Reactions: 5
I’m just denying to know what Zara has in that massive backpack. Do kids not have book bags in wales?

I’m just denying to know what Zara has in that massive backpack. Do kids not have book bags in wales?
I don’t think she’s meant to have one, same as she has a pencil case that’s no required but Rhi says she doesn’t want to be left out 🙄 it stupid as it encourages other children her age to take pencil cases rot bags when not needed

I don’t think she’s meant to have one, same as she has a pencil case that’s no required but Rhi says she doesn’t want to be left out 🙄 it stupid as it encourages other children her age to take pencil cases rot bags when not needed
Why wouldn’t you just say ‘when you’re in year 3 you’ll have a bag and a pencil case’
That bag is bloody bigger then Zara 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.