Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always moaning about work but I genuinely wonder what she does all the day if she isn’t editing the videos she’s constantly moaning about. She’s hardly putting out a video per day to be that over whelmed and she’s managing to do all these come shop with mes… maybe if she stayed home and did a video there rather than going out she’d have more time. I know people are buying for Christmas but come on, we don’t need to see the Disney hauls every week in the run up. I used to enjoy watching the clean with mes as it would be motivational, the shopping isn’t.

Reactions: 2
She’s always moaning about work but I genuinely wonder what she does all the day if she isn’t editing the videos she’s constantly moaning about. She’s hardly putting out a video per day to be that over whelmed and she’s managing to do all these come shop with mes… maybe if she stayed home and did a video there rather than going out she’d have more time. I know people are buying for Christmas but come on, we don’t need to see the Disney hauls every week in the run up. I used to enjoy watching the clean with mes as it would be motivational, the shopping isn’t.
It's been said before but think she is also her husband's accountant and also runs a company giving people advice of social media campaigning! Hope she doesn't advise they sit on social media and moan there life is too stressful!
I do think how hard she is finding Christmas (I know it not easy for any parent) is another sign she is on the spectrum herself and she is struggling with the lack of routine! Can't believe she moaning and she has a extra week on top of most families who kids break up this week!

Reactions: 1
The amount she makes off YouTube vs the stress it clearly causes her is just not worth it especially as her husband clearly makes enough to support them all- enjoy your kids when they are young and you don’t have to work rhi-

Reactions: 5
I just find the whole thing peculiar. She’s so organised that she sets 10 alarms in a morning, and does organisation videos.. but she can’t organise work to give herself annual leave…

she can pre film and schedule things. That’s what other YouTubers do. I just find this pretty ironic

She’s also incredibly patronising. No everyone can’t take leave on top of Christmas. I work in the healthcare sector where annual leave is often banned in December and many people work leading up to and Christmas Day itself. We still have to do everything she is for Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My mum ran a nursing home for five years before retiring, she got Christmas Day off unless there was an emergency but the other 364 days she could get a call outside of work hours. Myself and my sister were in our late twenties so it didn’t impact us as much but at one point my dad was in hospital for 22 days and I was helping her in the office at night so she could keep on top of everything.
Yes to the leave ban, except it was December and January because of flu season.
It’s one thing talking about being organised but in practice she isn’t that great at it.

This may have been asked before but how old is she? She is a pretty lady but man does she dress like a 50 year old!

This may have been asked before but how old is she? She is a pretty lady but man does she dress like a 50 year old!
She’s 39, it was her birthday in October. She dresses like a woman in her 50’s with all the joules clothing and coats and boots etc. Then the fact she puts Disney bags with those outfits and tacky Disney jewellery is so cringe! Her latest video vlogmas thing is awful! Basically was just an advert for some crap overpriced magazine app she’s getting paid for.

Reactions: 3
I dislike her fringe as well! In her old old videos she had short bob and no fringe and looked so much better! She dresses awful! I think she’s always trying to compensate because she doesn’t have a traditional job so tries to make out YouTube is SOoooOooh much for her to make out she’s working- bit of a chip on her shoulder over something I recon

Reactions: 3
I just find the whole thing peculiar. She’s so organised that she sets 10 alarms in a morning, and does organisation videos.. but she can’t organise work to give herself annual leave…

she can pre film and schedule things. That’s what other YouTubers do. I just find this pretty ironic

She’s also incredibly patronising. No everyone can’t take leave on top of Christmas. I work in the healthcare sector where annual leave is often banned in December and many people work leading up to and Christmas Day itself. We still have to do everything she is for Christmas
Yup I think this women needs to get a bloody grip! I don’t think she’s organised in the slightest.

She is pretty. I agree with all of the comments except I don’t think she dresses too old and I do not dislike her regular clothing (note NOT Disney, the Disney is cringe)..but I am quite an old fashioned 31 year old who dresses like a nun 😂

About 38, she was 20ish having her eldest
Is it true that the school doesn't break up till the 23rd?!? Most schools are tommorow or up to Tuesday next week......or is this a excuse to claim they go back later than everyone else and then she can pull them out of school in January to go to Paris for new year?!

No idea, wouldn’t put it past her at this stage but my local schools in Ireland finish on Wednesday and return January 05.

Is it true that the school doesn't break up till the 23rd?!? Most schools are tommorow or up to Tuesday next week......or is this a excuse to claim they go back later than everyone else and then she can pull them out of school in January to go to Paris for new year?!
A lot of schools in Wales are going right through to Friday the 23rd, my kids school are

A lot of schools in Wales are going right through to Friday the 23rd, my kids school are
Oh my that sounds like something dreams are made of.....keep them at school whilst they bouncy and excited! Not idea for the teaching staff though

Oh my that sounds like something dreams are made of.....keep them at school whilst they bouncy and excited! Not idea for the teaching staff though
Terrible for the staff - but yes, gives us chance to get organised before they are off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.