Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really interesting scenes with Dad and two middle kids in today’s vlog at a restaurant. Rhi took Zara back to the hotel. Tiredness or tantrum or something. It’s like watching two completely different kids. So much giggling. Authentic interactions with Dad. Raw, un staged and natural. He has a much better on-screen presence than Rhi does and I really enjoyed it. The kids really come into themselves when Rhi isn’t around… which is both lovely and sad.

Reactions: 7
Really interesting scenes with Dad and two middle kids in today’s vlog at a restaurant. Rhi took Zara back to the hotel. Tiredness or tantrum or something. It’s like watching two completely different kids. So much giggling. Authentic interactions with Dad. Raw, un staged and natural. He has a much better on-screen presence than Rhi does and I really enjoyed it. The kids really come into themselves when Rhi isn’t around… which is both lovely and sad.
My thoughts exactly! Bella's smile was genuine and what they were saying was natural and not staged! When they were giggling it actually occured to me that we don't often hear them laugh! Best footage I've seen on her channel!

Zara had come to the park late with dad, spent the day in a stroller and then went back to hotel early so reckon she was either ill or close to a overtired burnout.

Watching a old Florida vlog and rhi states the loungefly bags aren't big enough to fit a spirit jersey in so daddy ends up carrying the kids jumpers!! So why make the poor kids lug them around and why doesn't she carry a decent size backpack and share the load 🤦

Reactions: 2
Zara had come to the park late with dad, spent the day in a stroller and then went back to hotel early so reckon she was either ill or close to a overtired burnout.
I don’t watch anymore, in fact I think I stopped watching until she cried her was to an Autism diagnosis for Z.
But why is Zara in a stroller for few days in chilly in Paris? When almost a year ago she didn’t need one for 3 weeks in Orlando?

I don’t watch anymore, in fact I think I stopped watching until she cried her was to an Autism diagnosis for Z.
But why is Zara in a stroller for few days in chilly in Paris? When almost a year ago she didn’t need one for 3 weeks in Orlando?
Because it's was the only way to get her very overtired child round Disney instead of having a rest day!

Daddy of Four seems nice. Pleasant. But why is he bent on also exploiting his kids and sharing them on public platforms? He may seem nice but he also has no morals.

Because it's was the only way to get her very overtired child round Disney instead of having a rest day!
Exactly, I fail to believe she wasn’t overtired in January.
-She was almost a whole year younger.
-A longer trip, almost 3 weeks on the go every day.
- Warmer temperatures
- Time difference
- Exhausting 10hour ish flight to recover from.
But because Rhi failed to take anyones advise, rather than admit she was wrong and just buy/rent a stroller there, she’s had Z continue on foot to prove a point.

i don't watch many of their vlogs, but i watched the segment where the dad is filming with the older of the three kids, without Rhi - and the contrast is striking. it's much more of a chilled atmosphere, laughing and joking and playful and the kids are smiling naturally and talking far more freely, sharing food with each other quite happily, without the stilted answers and forced smiles. i think the main difference was that the kids were allowed to talk naturally, and their dad would pause and actually listen and not cut them off or dismiss them, in the way that Rhi often does. with her, i often get the impression that her performances are very scripted, and she asks the kids specific questions, which they respond to as they have been told, but if they then dare to "interrupt" her whilst she is talking to the camera or speak without having been asked a question, she becomes visibly frustrated and quickly dismisses them. with their dad, the conversation seems far more natural, with the kids allowed to talk freely and give their opinions, whereas Rhi will often have already decided that "William/Bella/Zara won't like that" with certain foods etc, which obviously then causes the kids to be reluctant to try new foods or to reply with anything other than "i don't like it" because she has already decided. for them, with Rhi quick to compliment them for "trying it" - because she is so desperate to reinforce their autism and make a point of the fact that she is a mother of three kids with ASD.

it's actually lovely to see the relationship they have with their dad behind the scenes - which is often hidden when Rhi is filming - and show how the kids are when they are relaxed and having fun, without everything seeming so forced and contrived. it's a shame Rhi doesn't learn from that footage, because their vlogs would be far more watchable. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
Exactly, I fail to believe she wasn’t overtired in January.
-She was almost a whole year younger.
-A longer trip, almost 3 weeks on the go every day.
- Warmer temperatures
- Time difference
- Exhausting 10hour ish flight to recover from.
But because Rhi failed to take anyones advise, rather than admit she was wrong and just buy/rent a stroller there, she’s had Z continue on foot to prove a point.
I agree! I have never watched or know any other families who have done 3 weeks (or 2 for that matter) without rest days, or at least pool days/ Disney waterpark day! My children would burnout after 2/3 days!

Reactions: 1
I don’t really watch her rubbish anymore but I did watch that section with daddy of 4 out of interest. He’s hilarious and such a nice funny dad. Those kids came alive with him and they had such a giggle. He should be putting a stop to the exploitation of them.

Reactions: 5
I don’t really watch her rubbish anymore but I did watch that section with daddy of 4 out of interest. He’s hilarious and such a nice funny dad. Those kids came alive with him and they had such a giggle. He should be putting a stop to the exploitation of them.
Nearly every comment on that vlog is how great he was and how the kids were having fun! And then she put loads of Instagram posts up yesterday suggesting she is mentally struggling.....rhi he is your husband...you should be proud that he was well received! Or have you realised how different your children respond to him Vs you vlogging!??
Edit to add......she has also not responded to any of the comments but normally does reply to quite alot of comments especially those telling her how amazing she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her children are eating a huge variety of food now she is sponsored by hello fresh….
What happened to her need to eat the exact same meals on rotation for years? Her grocery hauls were literally a copy and paste

Her children are eating a huge variety of food now she is sponsored by hello fresh….
What happened to her need to eat the exact same meals on rotation for years? Her grocery hauls were literally a copy and paste
her groceries were probably bought with her own limited palate in mind - does she actually eat a wider variety or any of the fresh foods herself? i always got the impression that the kids' reluctantance to try new foods, thus them sticking to the same stuff, was pushed upon them by Rhi in an attempt to highlight the severity of their ASD, when in actuality, it doesn't seem to have a huge impact on their eating and food preferences. when they are away from home, the kids always seem happy to try new foods - and their regular actions are often negative solely because Rhi has stated very clearly that they are not going to like it before they take a bite, which seems to be an indication that they should react with disgust and say they hate it, so she can then praise them for "trying" and "doing their best" as content for her mother of three kids with autism audience. 🙄🙄

based on the recent footage of William and Bella with their dad, they seem perfectly open to trying new foods, and whilst the. obviously didn't like everything, there were foods they genuinely enjoyed that - if Rhi had been there - she would have pre-told them that they would not like it, and expect them to act accordingly. realistically, I think it is Rhi herself who struggles with eating different foods. her lunches are incredibly repetitive, all energy bars and vitamin drinks for breakfast - neither of which are sufficient energy as a full meal. you can tell she struggles at Disney when they buy a selection of snacks, because she makes a huge deal out of having a "treat" only to have one bite of each item. it's weird, and she obviously has her own issues with food, but whether that's more eating disorder related, or more ASD arfid issues with textures and taste etc, i don't know. either way, i think she uses the kids nasnas their diagnosis to justify her own rigid behaviours - especially around food and buying the same items on repeat. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Isn’t the advice to not focus on the food and just let them try it. She’s giving them more of a food complex than the asd does. Speaking of I made a curry yesterday and it took half an hour from chopping up the onion to serving yet she constantly uses jars.

She is responsible for children’s “reluctance” to eating differing foods at home, not that I believe the children get much say or option in anything! Little robots do as they’re told.
Let’s not forget she has a powdered energy drink for breakfast and skinny whip bar for lunch and the same seven meals on repeat for dinner.
Meanwhile the children eat varying options for breakfast at breakfast club each day and different school dinners every day. Whilst in the company of just their dad, the children were going up to the buffet and picking up all sorts to try. If you think of Austism as on a spectrum, Rhiannan is the most autistic in that home.

• Heart
Isn’t the advice to not focus on the food and just let them try it. She’s giving them more of a food complex than the asd does. Speaking of I made a curry yesterday and it took half an hour from chopping up the onion to serving yet she constantly uses jars.
Every meal is from a jar or frozen. Not that that’s all bad but she’s literally at home all day. Her whole roast dinner comes from the freezer.
I work in the city 2-4 days a week, the rest of the week working from home. Over an hour commute each way. 4 children at home 100% of the time plus 4 step-children here at least 3 days but often drop in after school/college other days. Grates on me to here how “busy” she is. Last year before eldest passed his test I had 5 different nursery/primary/secondary/college drop offs in the morning before driving from the Kent coast to central London. I’m very busy still but always do my best to feed the whole gang properly. I remember thinking as a child ‘nobody makes a roast at good as my mum’. Rhi’s kids wouldn’t know what made with love tastes like; just Aunt Bessie and Lloyd Grossman.

Reactions: 5
Nearly every comment on that vlog is how great he was and how the kids were having fun! And then she put loads of Instagram posts up yesterday suggesting she is mentally struggling.....rhi he is your husband...you should be proud that he was well received! Or have you realised how different your children respond to him Vs you vlogging!??
Edit to add......she has also not responded to any of the comments but normally does reply to quite alot of comments especially those telling her how amazing she is!
That’s really sad! What I’d do for my kids to have a dad like him! And myself actually! She really doesn’t realise how lucky she is does she?
I noticed a difference with the Daddy of four filming. Then when it switched back to Rhi walking all serious and concerned what was filmed lol.

That’s really sad! What I’d do for my kids to have a dad like him! And myself actually! She really doesn’t realise how lucky she is does she?
I noticed a difference with the Daddy of four filming. Then when it switched back to Rhi walking all serious and concerned what was filmed lol.
Also everyone has mentioned how different the children are when she’s not around…but her husband looks like he’s had some life injected back into him when Rhi left too 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.