Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already has an extra ticket, only allowed 4 !
That’s awful that the school allow her to get her own way!! She clearly kicks up a fuss! I would love for grand parents to watch my children’s nativity but the rules are two tickets and we follow that!

Reactions: 1
It’s been said here before but I imagine the school finds her really hard work. Between pulling them out for a holiday whenever it suits, dictating her own uniform rules and everything else… I know she says she has a really good relationship with them but that doesn’t mean the staff don’t cringe whenever they see her approaching. I’d be fighting off the urge to hide in a cupboard.

Reactions: 2
She might think she has a good relationship with the school, the school probably thinks otherwise.

Reactions: 5
Anyone noticed that when she tries something, as soon as she places it in her mouth she says mmmm! Literally she couldn’t have even tasted it and it’s an instant mmmm! The kids do it too.
Her husband quite likes that about her I imagine !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Also noted her mentioning one more Disney trip before their annual passes end… I don’t think they are being renewed

“So many people” came over to Rhi to tell her how well W performed in the nativity whilst she cried.
I’m confused, surely she isn’t expecting anyone to believe that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“So many people” came over to Rhi to tell her how well W performed in the nativity whilst she cried.
She did the same comments about Zara!! It’s absolute bull tit as no parents would do that as it would make all the other children feel like tit that they didn’t perform as well. She does talk some absolute crap!

Isn’t it amazing how he was able to take on a main part in a school play? Many pupils on the spectrum struggle with time of year due to the lack of routine and would find main parts very stressful… just my experience of working with ASD pupils for 20 years…

Isn’t it amazing how he was able to take on a main part in a school play? Many pupils on the spectrum struggle with time of year due to the lack of routine and would find main parts very stressful… just my experience of working with ASD pupils for 20 years…
Amazing! That he can tolerate the sensory overload that is DisneyWorld and airports, try new foods and eat what’s put in front of him and nod and smile like a robot, dress in what he’s told to wear, spend nights away from home for the residential and speak in front of a crowd.
My boys are neurotypical and are far more challenging and needy. I wonder if she claims benefits for all three childrens’ additional needs.

did she specify the role Will had in the panto? like sure, he is in year 6 and therefore "had a speaking part" - but this is incredibly vague. he may have been "word perfect", but literally spoken one line - and the way she hasn't specified his character
gives the impression that whilst he may have spoken a few words, he wasn't in a leading role - she's simply trying to imply that he was. obvs i have no idea - i don't even know what panto they performed - but just how i interpreted her post. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and whilst she may have been proud and crying and making a huge drama out of the situation, I don't believe that anyone in the audience would specifically seek Rhi out to congratulate her on Will's "wonderful" performance if he didn't have a starring role - yet if he had played a lead character and memorised an entire script - which would go directly against her usual claims about how ASD affects his ability to cope with changes in routine, struggle with feeling overwhelmed etc, let alone nerves about performing on stage in front of an audience - i don't believe she would have been able to resist bragging about it and sharing the role he played. it all just seems like the usual Rhi spiel, exaggerated entirely out of all proportion. 🙄🙄

Amazing! That he can tolerate the sensory overload that is DisneyWorld and airports, try new foods and eat what’s put in front of him and nod and smile like a robot, dress in what he’s told to wear, spend nights away from home for the residential and speak in front of a crowd.
My boys are neurotypical and are far more challenging and needy. I wonder if she claims benefits for all three childrens’ additional needs.
Oh she 100% will. The woman got priority security at the airport for 3 perfectly happy children who in NO WAY needed this. She grabs any perk she can get

• Wow
Is there any reason why she needs someone to be watching them at every concert? She said she’s sending her auntie to one, her husband and she’s watching two performances.
my children’s school we are allowed 2 tickets only and to watch one performance to allow other parents to watch etc. my children understand that I will not be there to watch every single performance etc!!!
I find her so bizzare!!
Yes I find this bizarre. I also think it’s bizarre there are 4 shows! I’m not knocking Rhi for this as it isn’t her fault, but that must be so exhausting for all of the children

did she specify the role Will had in the panto? like sure, he is in year 6 and therefore "had a speaking part" - but this is incredibly vague. he may have been "word perfect", but literally spoken one line - and the way she hasn't specified his character
gives the impression that whilst he may have spoken a few words, he wasn't in a leading role - she's simply trying to imply that he was. obvs i have no idea - i don't even know what panto they performed - but just how i interpreted her post. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and whilst she may have been proud and crying and making a huge drama out of the situation, I don't believe that anyone in the audience would specifically seek Rhi out to congratulate her on Will's "wonderful" performance if he didn't have a starring role - yet if he had played a lead character and memorised an entire script - which would go directly against her usual claims about how ASD affects his ability to cope with changes in routine, struggle with feeling overwhelmed etc, let alone nerves about performing on stage in front of an audience - i don't believe she would have been able to resist bragging about it and sharing the role he played. it all just seems like the usual Rhi spiel, exaggerated entirely out of all proportion. 🙄🙄
I suspect so. How else would she afford all that Disney tit

Bloody liar, saying that William is finally getting a school play as he hasn't had one since year 3, and he having a normal Year 6.
1. My daughter was in Year 6 last year (same school) they did the Christmas play last year.
2. She had all the transition days up to the comp
3.Her trips went ahead (As did William's, did she forget he went on a school residential)
4. She actually filmed the infants Christmas concert last year...
I remember her talking about the plays last year as she was bragging about how the school had asked her to film it !!

I’m pretty sure every parent is Christmas Concert to watch their own child, so while it may have been said in a passing comment I doubt anyone made that big of a deal

Just saying I pay extra for fast track security so if she needs it she can work it into her budget too. It was some of the best €15 (two airports) that I spent on my last trip. If the kids couldn’t cope we would have seen signs in their body language in at least one of the Disney videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.