Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From her stories this morning she posted the kids were in bed and it had the time as 7pm. Does she really make Will who is 11 and in year 6 go to bed at 7pm?????? The same time as is his 5yr old sister.
That’s absolutely shocking if she does, she needs to stop treating the older 2 like babies. Even Bella who is nearly 8 shouldn’t be put to bed so early!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
From her stories this morning she posted the kids were in bed and it had the time as 7pm. Does she really make Will who is 11 and in year 6 go to bed at 7pm?????? The same time as is his 5yr old sister.
That’s absolutely shocking if she does, she needs to stop treating the older 2 like babies. Even Bella who is nearly 8 shouldn’t be put to bed so early!!
At his age I’m unsure how he even gets to sleep at 7pm surly that’s not enough time even awake in the day!

This was trip 4 to Disney and their 3rd to dlp in 10 months. My sister has something similar to Autism and wouldn’t have tolerated that many trips to an overstimulating place in such a short space of time.

Reactions: 1
I wonder when Dylan gets back if she'll make him go to bed by 7 🤣😈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I also wondered if he was coming back. Uni normally finishes a lot earlier at Xmas yet she’s not mentioned him

I think it’s VERY obvious Dylan has a different dad to the others. I also have a large age gap between my children but I didn’t go on to have THREE more. She also had subtle fertility struggles, not IVF or suchlike. I do think it’s odd she doesn’t address it at all because of how obvious it is

I also wonder if the freedom and diversity of life as a university student has given Dylan the opportunity so express themselves in their dress, sense and perhaps that might be something Rhi is not coping with because it’s out of her control. Also if the hybrid playroom/bedroom is in use does that mean he doesn’t get 5 minutes peace from anyone until bedtime? I wouldn’t bother coming home until Christmas Eve. Or he had changed courses last time she mentioned it, what if they’ve decided that actually this isn’t from them either and has opted to leave university life entirely? Maybe her problem is that she’s still trying to think up an excuse as to why Dylans not home.

Maybe Dylan has their own bedroom at their father’s house. I’d definitely feel more welcome than at a house where my room had been turned into a “hybrid space”
I hope Dylan is happy and able to express who they want to be, it must be so liberating ❤

Reactions: 4
From what I’ve seen, the children barely use that play room! I think it’s rather odd to have that as the play room tbh. It’s quite out of the way of the lounge, dining area and kitchen. It would have been better to have the dining room and living room together and to have used the current dining area as a play room. I probably have almost the same amount of space as she does and kallax units, but that is partly down to budget and having 2 children at completely different ages and stages of life who are homeschooled therefore I need soooo much curriculum and learning resources and books (not plastic tat) and I work from home. I have a kallax per school subject in my dining room. But I can’t work out what is in all of those kallax units she has?

Daddy of four has brought Dylan up since he was very young and he calls him dad. He doesn’t have a relationship with his bio dad.

schools in wales break up later than England. My child’s school break up on the 22nd. The 23rd is an inset day.

I’m sick of hearing about her prioritising and journaling etc. Just chill out with your kids and put them camera and phone down woman!

She is winding me up with the whole her kids being at school still and having to rush around with school runs etc and so lucky the kids who already home getting to rest and watch movies etc.....1..if it was the other way round she would be moaning about not having anytime to work as the kids are home and 2....most people aren't just sitting at home watching films...people are juggling childcare, working, finishing off the Xmas prep, all whilst struggling to make ends meet! And on top of that those who are at home with the kids, they are driving them crazy cos they are bored and hyper and excited for Christmas and have to find 1 million activities to amuse them!

Reactions: 4
Is this importance with spending time journaling a new thing for her? I mean can you imagine how it reads? "Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerr"

Bloody liar, saying that William is finally getting a school play as he hasn't had one since year 3, and he having a normal Year 6.
1. My daughter was in Year 6 last year (same school) they did the Christmas play last year.
2. She had all the transition days up to the comp
3.Her trips went ahead (As did William's, did she forget he went on a school residential)
4. She actually filmed the infants Christmas concert last year...

Reactions: 7
Bloody liar, saying that William is finally getting a school play as he hasn't had one since year 3, and he having a normal Year 6.
1. My daughter was in Year 6 last year (same school) they did the Christmas play last year.
3.Her trips went ahead (As did William's, did she forget he went on a school residential)
It must wind up Rhi so bad that there are parents from the same school on this thread who tell us the truth thereby exposing the stuff she makes up to suit her personal agenda.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there any reason why she needs someone to be watching them at every concert? She said she’s sending her auntie to one, her husband and she’s watching two performances.
my children’s school we are allowed 2 tickets only and to watch one performance to allow other parents to watch etc. my children understand that I will not be there to watch every single performance etc!!!
I find her so bizzare!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.