Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember in a video she talked about how her & DO4 did some sort of at home test for ASD and DO4 scored very highly whereas she said she did not. She has researched Autism a lot and so I think she knows how to answer, so I don't trust her results.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember in a video she talked about how her & DO4 did some sort of at home test for ASD and DO4 scored very highly whereas she said she did not. She has researched Autism a lot and so I think she knows how to answer, so I don't trust her results.
Knowing both of them, she without a doubt has undiagnosed ASD. Her husband, I wouldn’t say he does. He can be a little awkward but she screams it! She is in denial

Reactions: 2
There whole birthdays seem a bit of a non event! She makes them get up and dressed and no doubt 10 takes of walking down the stairs for mummy to get the perfect shot! It's not special getting your birthday presents because your siblings also get presents! 🙄 No special breakfast! Normal dinner and a absolutely no thought put into it shop brough cake! They seem to eat out alot yet they never take the kids out for dinner on there birthdays! Bella's birthday wasnt even a school day and they just stayed at home all day!
The more I think about it the more lazy rhi comes across! She doesn't put much effort into anything! Even Christmas was a few crap presents and a frozen Christmas dinner!
I agree. I actually think she’s incredibly lazy and puts very little effort into things. Supermarket cakes because SHE loves the icing. Frozen christmas dinner as she can’t be bothered to cook. Boring presents they didn’t even ask for. Christmas looked like such a huge letdown. Rubbish presents and exactly the same all the time. She never arranges special days out for the children unless it’s sponsored.

I’ve known her for a long time and she never ever mentioned Disney then all of a sudden jumped on it and is obsessed. She shows all the traits of ASD especially the trait of getting fixated on a specific thing. Perhaps it’s Disney for her. Even the birthday videos are mostly questions about Disney now, it’s awful
Yes like why are all the questions on her children's birthday videos about Disney and I also feel like why does she need to share her children's birthday videos with the world? Can’t she save them on a hard drive orCD or something? I also feel like those kinds of videos just can’t be edited. The videos aren’t authentic at all. Not a true reflection of being a child. Her kids will remember her editing those videos and how they felt.

As a long time Disney fan it's always been obvious Rhi isn't. Ok she may have always wanted to take her kids to a Disney park but so do loads of parents worldwide! Her purchases like the clothes and Xmas Dec's all look recent and you can tell she's obsessively researched all the parks, songs, merch etc and is regurgitating that information on her vlogs. There's nothing personal or organic about any of her Disney content, it's just cliches and praise for everything. When you watch other YouTubers who are genuine fans the difference is night and day.

Reactions: 3
As a long time Disney fan it's always been obvious Rhi isn't. Ok she may have always wanted to take her kids to a Disney park but so do loads of parents worldwide! Her purchases like the clothes and Xmas Dec's all look recent and you can tell she's obsessively researched all the parks, songs, merch etc and is regurgitating that information on her vlogs. There's nothing personal or organic about any of her Disney content, it's just cliches and praise for everything. When you watch other YouTubers who are genuine fans the difference is night and day.
Completely agree. My issue also lies with the fact that she’s drumming it in to the children and making them obsess over Disney too. Like you said with the parks, rides, songs, toys and merchandise. She’s forcing it on them so she can manipulate the narrative that “it’s the children who love it” when really she’s taken advantage of the fact they have asd so can become easily fixated on something; and it’s all done for her to profit out of it. That is quite disturbing. Not authentic at all

Reactions: 4
I don’t see why she’d want the competition prize anyway?
I’m sure when she went to WDW in January she said it was imperative as the parks were the quietest and her autistic children wouldn’t cope with the heat and crowds any other time of year.
Can’t see why she’d want to take them over spring break; notoriously the busiest time of year.
Also they’ll be filming the 10 shortlisted winners doing challenges. She wouldn’t be able to control the narrative and editing or scrip write and do re-takes. She won’t be able to carry round her multiple enormous cameras doing scavenger hunts and she certainly won’t keep up her falseness in real-time. We’d all see what her and her children are really like!

I was at DLP at the same time as Rhi's last trip and NGL I was DYING to see them so I could see for myself what they're like off camera. Very disappointed that I didn't see them.

Reactions: 1
Completely agree. My issue also lies with the fact that she’s drumming it in to the children and making them obsess over Disney too. Like you said with the parks, rides, songs, toys and merchandise. She’s forcing it on them so she can manipulate the narrative that “it’s the children who love it” when really she’s taken advantage of the fact they have asd so can become easily fixated on something; and it’s all done for her to profit out of it. That is quite disturbing. Not authentic at all
Yeah notice how will who wanted to be a rollercoaster designer now wants to be Disney imagineer! The kid loves coaster and coasters is one thing Disney isn't that good at.

I don’t see why she’d want the competition prize anyway?
I’m sure when she went to WDW in January she said it was imperative as the parks were the quietest and her autistic children wouldn’t cope with the heat and crowds any other time of year.
Can’t see why she’d want to take them over spring break; notoriously the busiest time of year.
Also they’ll be filming the 10 shortlisted winners doing challenges. She wouldn’t be able to control the narrative and editing or scrip write and do re-takes. She won’t be able to carry round her multiple enormous cameras doing scavenger hunts and she certainly won’t keep up her falseness in real-time. We’d all see what her and her children are really like!
i doubt she is interested in the prize itself - as you say, she visits DLP and WDW regularly and has been on the disney cruise, so it's hardly a huge once in a lifetime trip, as it would be for many of the people entering the competition - plus she wouldn't cope with having the control taken away from her, although ofc she would be quick to blame the kids and their ASD supposedly causing them to be unable to cope with changes in routine when in actuality it is Rhi unable to cope with no controlling every single detail of their lives, due to her controlling nature and the autism diagnosis she refuses to accept. 😔

the reason she wants to win because it will give the title of "the UK's biggest Disney fan"- undoubtedly featuring her huge hoard of #gifted loungefly bags in the reel to "prove" she deserves the title - which she will immediately whack in her IG bio, alongside the fact that she is a mother to three kids with autism, and use as a USP to promote her disney IG account, her YT videos and in the hope that brands will want to work with disney's biggest fan to promote their products etc, as the winner will undoubtedly be splashed all over the newspapers and SM, thus she will believe she is "famous" as a result. in Rhi's case, it isn’t about the prize - it's about the clout that would come with the title of "disney's biggest fan". 🙄🙄

Her new Disney planner.... is she not worried about getting sued by Disney for all the copyright designs??

So her disney planner is like every other planner available on etsy or ebay lol 😆 done many disney trips and cruises and I’ve survived without buying a single sodding planner ever 😆 🐭🤣🤣 i have however bought one for my friend because shes a list person 🤣
---

I love how shes such a disney expert now 😆

How can she possibly have three children between the ages of 6 & 11 and not leave the house all weekend?? I have 2 and I’m never at home.
Poor kids have to stay at home to work - I mean have fun being filmed opening Disney shite.

How can she possibly have three children between the ages of 6 & 11 and not leave the house all weekend?? I have 2 and I’m never at home.
Poor kids have to stay at home to work - I mean have fun being filmed opening Disney shite.
I know I seriously don’t get it.

First parent I have ever heard of to have no sports or club related activities at the weekend. My cousin has kids a similar age and it’s divide and conquer at the moment to get the kids to the different activities on a Saturday morning in particular. It’s worse once the matches begin as there’s travel thrown in.

I don't think the kids get much of a say with out of school activities. They all do martial arts (karate maybe?) And I think the girls both do dance.

The Zara birthday was predictable. For some reason they couldn’t get her choice of dinner (takeaway curry) as it’s karate night. What is time consuming about a take away?!
I find it strange that she only got Disney, and basically only dolls for presents. Does she not want any other type of toy?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.