Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Zara birthday was predictable. For some reason they couldn’t get her choice of dinner (takeaway curry) as it’s karate night. What is time consuming about a take away?!
I find it strange that she only got Disney, and basically only dolls for presents. Does she not want any other type of toy?
Probably does want something different but that would go against Rhi’s narrative. Even Bella and will have a switch but have Disney games on it. Can’t wait for will to smash it up on call of duty in a few years 🤣

Reactions: 2
She control’s what games are on what switch as they are both digital. I am going by her monologue as she was faffing about in wills birthday vlog. Also she claimed they got a gift each at all the birthdays to spread gifts throughout the year but the three younger and Christmas are in a 6 week period, doesn’t make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In Zara’s birthday vlog she said she tries to spend exactly the same amount of money on each child for their birthday and tries to get them the same amount to open but it gets tricky as they get older as what children want tends to become more expensive per gift.
Am I right in thinking that just a few days after Christmas; B got Disney dolls and Disney toys, a bike and with her birthday money she bought a Nintendo switch and games?
For Wills birthday he got the Nintendo Switch also with the hopes that he would ‘share’ the digital games B already has.
Hardly fair is it?

Reactions: 3
I thought with the takeaway maybe because don’t want to rush it or not have a heavy meal before karate. Yeah I did think that with gifts aswell. Could have had some Lego, more crafts, jewellery, bedding to mix it up. It like she goes on Disney store and goes click, click click. Also with Bellas bday the girls both had a doll each, Zara’s Will had a game, and Bella had an outfit. Not really fair.

Reactions: 1
Reshared that Disney parks competition entry, honestly the I can smell her desperation from here. If they give it to her she would be a nightmare, could you imagine being shortlisted and on the trip with her and her nauseating put on posh voice

Reshared that Disney parks competition entry, honestly the I can smell her desperation from here. If they give it to her she would be a nightmare, could you imagine being shortlisted and on the trip with her and her nauseating put on posh voice
Regardless of my dislike of rhi, I really hope they give the award to a family that have never been to any of the parks/cruise but absolutely loves Disney! It's Disney's biggest fan not Disney parks biggest fan so doesnt need to be people who have been loads! Want it to go to someone who is Disney crazy but has never had the funds to go! She spouted how it would be dreams come true for her kids....but they have been to Disney world Florida and a cruise and annual pass holders for Paris....they are already living the 'dream'

Reactions: 9
Regardless of my dislike of rhi, I really hope they give the award to a family that have never been to any of the parks/cruise but absolutely loves Disney! It's Disney's biggest fan not Disney parks biggest fan so doesnt need to be people who have been loads! Want it to go to someone who is Disney crazy but has never had the funds to go! She spouted how it would be dreams come true for her kids....but they have been to Disney world Florida and a cruise and annual pass holders for Paris....they are already living the 'dream'
exactly this! attempting to prove she is disney's biggest fan by showing off all her #gifted loungefly bags and footage from their endless trips to DLP and WDW and the Disney cruise, as though spending money - expensive holidays and an excessive collection of mickey ears - eating mickey mouse shaped snacks, having a dedicated Disney IG account and creating their own knock-off Disney planners defines a true fan! 🤣🤣

it's just an opportunity for Rhi to show off the fact that she has visited Disney on multiple occasions, thus she doesn't need to win the competition, as not only has she been on multiple Disney holidays, she can easily afford future trips. the prize should go to families who genuinely deserve it, who are huge disney fans, love all the films etc yet have never been able to afford to visit the parks or go on cruises, whose kids will be bursting with excitement to meet Mickey and truly appreciate the ✨magic✨ of Disney, which Rhi's kids absolutely won't, because they've met all the Disney characters so many times before. her reel is also confusing, in that she states it was her dream since becoming a mother to take her kids to Disney and then follows it up with "17 years after becoming a mother, my dream came true" with footage of Will, Bella and Zara skipping thru the park, and no sign of her eldest child, as though she just expects everyone to know she has a kid over the age of eleven hidden behind the scenes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

it will be pretty disappointing if Disney declare that Disney biggest fan is an influencer who has been to dinsey multiple times and can easily afford future trips, instead of allowing the prize to be enjoyed by a family who would truly appreciate what is likely to be a once in a lifetime holiday! having the ability to be able to afford Disney holidays doesn't make you disney's biggest fan, and the amount of reels created to enter the competition that are just an excuse for people to show off all their holidays and expensive Disney memorabilia and tat is gross. people like Rhi only what to win the competition for clout and attention, and so they can add "Disney's biggest fan" to their IG bio. 🙄

Reactions: 7
noticed she has uploaded a short of her disney bounding outfit, can understand going to disney once a year or every couple of years, but does she really need to go 3 times a year when nothing's really changed apart from a new parade or show

Reactions: 3
Why buy age appropriate toys for your kids when you get them for free 😆
Blink hell shes sell sell sell with her blasted planners lol err love its February you missed the boat

I can’t believe how much she’s pushed Disney on to those kids, it’s unbelievable! Her questions to the kids used to be a little bit about everything. Now it’s, what’s your favourite ride at Disney? What’s your favourite Disney holiday? The bibs on Bella and Zara are embarrassing, the faces on the kids as they walk down the stairs and pose for photos. They look pained by it, especially Will

Reactions: 6
I've only just watched Zara's birthday vlog (apologies if I'm repeating what's already been said!) and I thought Zara was actually quite sweet in her birthday interview, she doesn't seem to talk with that babyish voice as much. I don't watch every vlog so maybe that's why I noticed it. I noticed in the interview Rhi asked a question and Zara's reply was "west end" and Rhi sounded shocked and Zara changed her answer to "Disney" - they're all just brainwashed into the Disney thing rather than deciding from themselves.

How many times are we going to watch those kids walk down the stairs in slow motion?! Imagine wanting to get downstairs on your birthday but you need to wait while your mum sets up the perfect shot.

I didn't realise how close the younger 3's birthdays were, which makes the "unbirthday" presents seem pointless as it's not like they're waiting a long time for their birthday to come around!

I can’t believe how much she’s pushed Disney on to those kids, it’s unbelievable! Her questions to the kids used to be a little bit about everything. Now it’s, what’s your favourite ride at Disney? What’s your favourite Disney holiday? The bibs on Bella and Zara are embarrassing, the faces on the kids as they walk down the stairs and pose for photos. They look pained by it, especially Will
it's exactly the same as the way she forces Disney birthday and Christmas presents on all three kids, regardless of what they want, and refusing ot treat them as individuals with their own interests and dislikes. i'm not doubting that Zara may like to receive a Disney doll or whatever, but Rhi insists on shoving Disney down their throats, to the point that it seems they allowed to like anything else.

those interviews are always so obviously scripted and rehearsed, but in the recent birthday vlog she filmed with Bella, Rhi was totally thrown when Bella didn't stick to the script when asked what her favourite toy was, and spontaneously responded "lego"! - which clearly wasn't the answer she had been told to give, as the surprise was the vident in Rhi's voice as she struggled to respond, totally thrown by the fact Bella hadn't reeled off a list of Disney toys. it was also pretty awkward, since Bella didn't receive any lego for her birthday, and highlighted that Rhi doesn't take their individual present requests into account and instead opts to buy them loads of Disney stuff that she likes. since that vlog, it wouldn't surprise me if she is being even stricter with the script, likely focusing all the questions she asks on Disney to remind the kids that their answers need to be disney-themed, to try and prevent them from going off in a tangent and throwing a rogue "lego" into the mix! Rhi can't cope with not being in control and it seems she has decided that her three kids love Disney, thus they won't be allowed any other interests until she allows it - and, sadly, that means no lego or switch games, unless they are Disney related. 😔

it's exactly the same as the way she forces Disney birthday and Christmas presents on all three kids, regardless of what they want, and refusing ot treat them as individuals with their own interests and dislikes. i'm not doubting that Zara may like to receive a Disney doll or whatever, but Rhi insists on shoving Disney down their throats, to the point that it seems they allowed to like anything else.

those interviews are always so obviously scripted and rehearsed, but in the recent birthday vlog she filmed with Bella, Rhi was totally thrown when Bella didn't stick to the script when asked what her favourite toy was, and spontaneously responded "lego"! - which clearly wasn't the answer she had been told to give, as the surprise was the vident in Rhi's voice as she struggled to respond, totally thrown by the fact Bella hadn't reeled off a list of Disney toys. it was also pretty awkward, since Bella didn't receive any lego for her birthday, and highlighted that Rhi doesn't take their individual present requests into account and instead opts to buy them loads of Disney stuff that she likes. since that vlog, it wouldn't surprise me if she is being even stricter with the script, likely focusing all the questions she asks on Disney to remind the kids that their answers need to be disney-themed, to try and prevent them from going off in a tangent and throwing a rogue "lego" into the mix! Rhi can't cope with not being in control and it seems she has decided that her three kids love Disney, thus they won't be allowed any other interests until she allows it - and, sadly, that means no lego or switch games, unless they are Disney related. 😔
Was the same with wills interview when he was saying his favourite was star wars (still Disney-ish) and she was like 'oh not marvel' are you sure etc etc!
The irony is she didn't buy any Lego for birthday or Christmas but then got gifted some and was going on about how great it is and the kids love it 🤦
Don't even get me started on tonights vlog and her making the kids carry those stupid bags whilst they try and play! 😡

Also, Z was given an Encanto toy for her birthday.
Z had no clue what the toy even was supposed to be and Rhi also didn’t know or have any clue of its function.
It’s clearly not something Z had been asking for or had seen on adverts or in shops. Rhi must just shop on the Disney website and add to the basket without any thought going into it at all!

• Wow
Also, Z was given an Encanto toy for her birthday.
Z had no clue what the toy even was supposed to be and Rhi also didn’t know or have any clue of its function.
It’s clearly not something Z had been asking for or had seen on adverts or in shops. Rhi must just shop on the Disney website and add to the basket without any thought going into it at all!
that, or it was #gifted and she decided to take full credit for choosing it as a birthday gift for Zara when she didn't buy it herself - kinda backfired if Zara didn't even seem fussed! 🤷🏻‍♂️

tbf, as much as Rhi expects the kids to perform for the camera and act excited about opening their presents, i imagine it's all false, as the kids are unlikely to be excited to open yet another load of what they know will be Disney themed presents that they don't really want, fully aware that the toys and gifts they truly wished for won't be included in the pile. 😔

I’m a watcher not a commentator till now!
I did used to watch Rhi when she lived in her old house, not so much now. Can anyone catch me up with what’s happened? Did Dylan move out? I’m guessing she’s Disney obsessed and absolutely pushes it onto her children 🤯🤯. Also we’re is her husband? Surely he can’t enjoy all this disney tit, but I bet he’s paying for it?! X

Dylan’s in uni, husband is still missing a spine, kids are still being exploited. That’s about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone else notice that Rhi never mentions the other 2 countries in the UK when she discusses school breaks etc?? Its always England and Wales like scottish/NI kids don't go to school or get breaks same as when she discussed the strikes it had already been happening in Scotland for weeks
She does this too when talking about who is watching her England Wales...further a field it's just sheer ignorance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.