Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought they all loved the shared Disney gifts you buy them or are they picked with Zara in mind
Bella did her best to hide the disappointment of the Disney bounding doll last night! (Of which we saw more of than wills presents in HIS birthday video). It's ok rhi to buy Bella different things to Zara! 😡 She proberly will still play with her at some point but stop forcing it!

Reactions: 4
The reel she’s just posted of Zara, you can see Rhi mouthing the words so she’s clearly told her to say it. Using her children as puppets it’s awful! And wasting doctors time again by taking Will when he’s just got a cough

Reactions: 4
No need to go to the Doctors, two chemist near the school both do the throat swabs to check if u need antibiotics

Reactions: 2
No need to go to the Doctors, two chemist near the school both do the throat swabs to check if u need antibiotics
Oh come on this is VIP Rhi we're talking about. She'll have demanded to see an ENT consultant immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reel she’s just posted of Zara, you can see Rhi mouthing the words so she’s clearly told her to say it. Using her children as puppets it’s awful! And wasting doctors time again by taking Will when he’s just got a cough
Why oh why did she tag the six musical to Zara saying "in five more minutes i'm 6"?

How did she manage to get an appointment that quickly!? It’s beyond me!!! The way the NHS is going, appts should only be made if serious. If he’s up in the night and worst then so be it, deal with it then. Hope there was not anybody who needed the appointment more!! We do not attend doctors unless we are dying (and had already tried pharmacy, out of hours doctors via phone, 111 etc) because 1. It’s impossible to get an appt 2. I worry others, such as the elderly need the appts more 3. Doctors surgeries hospitals etc are covid breeding grounds!! Every time we have been to the doctors or hospital since covid began, we have caught covid!
(Not literally dying lol - you get what I mean!)
---

She also clearly needed some kind of drama to happen, having had to take the day off of “work”. She couldn’t just sit and rest with her kids no.

I would imagine that she's on the list of one of THOSE patients at the doctor's surgery. It's no doubt easier to give her the appointment than deal with her phoning every 5 minutes with her ridiculous demands. She couldn't give a crap about taking a valuable appointment from someone else, she's so far up her own hole she has no interest in wider society. See also: using disability access for her kids when the only thing they seem to struggle to cope with queuing for is rides at Disney.

Reactions: 3
I would imagine that she's on the list of one of THOSE patients at the doctor's surgery. It's no doubt easier to give her the appointment than deal with her phoning every 5 minutes with her ridiculous demands. She couldn't give a crap about taking a valuable appointment from someone else, she's so far up her own hole she has no interest in wider society. See also: using disability access for her kids when the only thing they seem to struggle to cope with queuing for is rides at Disney.
I think the same also. It's crazy isn't it, he has a sore throat and a cough and she rushes him to the doctor's in the afternoon. Lots of bugs and colds going around, she could have sent him to bed to rest (see how it goes).
No Rhi wants to force antibiotics down him so she doesn't deal with an I'll child. What's the bet she sends him to school.today and will have him doing the fake smile pose for Instagram and YouTube. Remember the ball ache she created before her first official Disney event? Oh the drama! Then when she got what she wanted (antibiotics) he had the most miraculous recovery. Yet the whole time.of him being so ill there were clips of him playing at the table.

I think the same also. It's crazy isn't it, he has a sore throat and a cough and she rushes him to the doctor's in the afternoon. Lots of bugs and colds going around, she could have sent him to bed to rest (see how it goes).
No Rhi wants to force antibiotics down him so she doesn't deal with an I'll child. What's the bet she sends him to school.today and will have him doing the fake smile pose for Instagram and YouTube. Remember the ball ache she created before her first official Disney event? Oh the drama! Then when she got what she wanted (antibiotics) he had the most miraculous recovery. Yet the whole time.of him being so ill there were clips of him playing at the table.
Be exactly the reason she has rushed him to the doctors....it's not long till there next Disney trip is it and she can't have her son ruining her work trip for her! Unlucky for her as it's a virus it will probably go through the whole house now! I can't believe she managed to get a appointment just like that, there literally impossible to get round here, people posting on local FB page with babies with sky high fevers for days who can't been seen and sitting on the phone to 111 for 3 hours just to get them to answer. She said in the morning that he had a cough then a few hours later she at thr doctors! Surely even if his fever spiked she didn't get time to see if his body responded well to Calpol or if it barely dropped etc!

The Doctors by us will see a child if they are ill at the end of afternoon surgery if no appointments available

Reactions: 1
Those birthday reels are so posed it’s wrong. The poor kids having to get dressed and ready before coming down to see their presents - my kids literally run down the stairs the second they wake up on their birthdays. Surely all the filming takes the fun out of it?

no school uniform for Zara on her birthday - bet that’s not allowed either

Reactions: 5
Those birthday reels are so posed it’s wrong. The poor kids having to get dressed and ready before coming down to see their presents - my kids literally run down the stairs the second they wake up on their birthdays. Surely all the filming takes the fun out of it?

Yip we are chasing my 6 year old down the stairs totally take that excitement out of the day starting like that!

Yip we are chasing my 6 year old down the stairs totally take that excitement out of the day starting like that!
There whole birthdays seem a bit of a non event! She makes them get up and dressed and no doubt 10 takes of walking down the stairs for mummy to get the perfect shot! It's not special getting your birthday presents because your siblings also get presents! 🙄 No special breakfast! Normal dinner and a absolutely no thought put into it shop brough cake! They seem to eat out alot yet they never take the kids out for dinner on there birthdays! Bella's birthday wasnt even a school day and they just stayed at home all day!
The more I think about it the more lazy rhi comes across! She doesn't put much effort into anything! Even Christmas was a few crap presents and a frozen Christmas dinner!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My poor Grandad died a month ago, he was elderly, high risk and vulnerable..fell over… took the paramedics over 3 hours to arrive..he was pronounced dead at the scene. Yet this nutcase has seen a doctor for a cough I’m pretty much the same amount of time. My goodness. Makes my blood boil.
---

I don’t get why she films so much. It’s lovely to have photos and videos as memories, but you aren’t really there if you are looking through the camera lenses. On my childrens birthdays and Christmas I let them open a few first before taking a couple of snaps but if I know it’s going to be their favourite present they are opening I’ll quickly snap a shot and throw the phone back down. I would hate people taking photos and videos of me (continually) opening gifts. I get one or two for the memory bin but come onnnnn!!!!
She also makes it sound as if she thought 2 bowling parties would be hard work but they turned out ok. I think she makes everything harder than it needs to be. Of course a bowling party (or two) is simple. Children are contained in one place. They are hardly babies either. Although she likes to think they are. She didn’t have to prepare absolutely anything either. No party prep, no entertainment to plan, no cake, no party bags etc. she just turned up to a bowling alley. What kind of hard was she expecting????? I’m a single mum with no outside help and have managed 12 kids plus my toddler at a busy soft play party for my son, to also bake a cake etc and other times completely organised myself with a hall with a bouncy castle etc. I don’t get it?? Make it make sense!!!
---

What do you mean no school uniform for Zara 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Then poor kids, seeing them lined up at the top of the stairs having to clutch a Disney toy and the inane grin as they come down. I can’t wait for Bella to be a teenager and rebel. Also where is the dad in all this.? They don’t seem to be in a relationship where he is present
Also her voice and the poshness trying to disguise the Welsh accent. My accent is terrible so regional but I don’t care it’s me

So shes changed her disney fan entry without music now, just a voice over, but my gosh she sounds like a robot 🤖 no emotion in her voice, no excitement… nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she forgets that there are people who have followed her for far longer than she’s had an interest in Disney. All of this “I’ve always been desperate to share the magic of Disney with my kids” chat just doesn’t fit the narrative when she never mentioned Disney at all until 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she forgets that there are people who have followed her for far longer than she’s had an interest in Disney. All of this “I’ve always been desperate to share the magic of Disney with my kids” chat just doesn’t fit the narrative when she never mentioned Disney at all until 2020.
I’ve known her for a long time and she never ever mentioned Disney then all of a sudden jumped on it and is obsessed. She shows all the traits of ASD especially the trait of getting fixated on a specific thing. Perhaps it’s Disney for her. Even the birthday videos are mostly questions about Disney now, it’s awful

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.