Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice that Rhi never mentions the other 2 countries in the UK when she discusses school breaks etc?? Its always England and Wales like scottish/NI kids don't go to school or get breaks same as when she discussed the strikes it had already been happening in Scotland for weeks
She does this too when talking about who is watching her England Wales...further a field it's just sheer ignorance!
My guess would be cos she researchs the England school holidays to weigh up now busy it will be in Disneyland when he kids are off. It's very obvious thats what he surprise announcement will be tommorow, she left the countdown in a cleaning video and if she was going anywhere new or back to Florida etc she would of been dragging out the prepping videos for weeks!

Reactions: 1
My bet the trip announcement its DLP for feb half term, our Welsh schools don't break up until Friday, but i think Englands start Monday? 🐭🐭🐭

My bet the trip announcement its DLP for feb half term, our Welsh schools don't break up until Friday, but i think Englands start Monday? 🐭🐭🐭
Yeah I can guarantee it! In the take down Xmas decs video she put a Disney countdown in front of the TV and give or take a few days from filming it worked out as feb half term for Wales! And she said she making another video that can't go out till announcement has been made which is clearly a come pack with me video πŸ™„

New Disney vlog series.......I don't suggest anyone takes a shot everytime she tells about her slapband to attach your ears to your loungefly bags because otherwise you will die!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God that slap band hack πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
---

My favourite game is Victoria in detail bingo lol coffee, sit, snack, hotel bed lol BINGO πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚πŸ­πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
---

Looks of it the Knapps are off on a Disney cruise in the Caribbean 🚒 not jealous at all πŸ˜† πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ after losing my job a few weeks ago i made the decision to cancel our August Disney Uk-France cruise πŸ™ˆA day after cancelling, i had good news, i was offered the first job i interviewed for πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„ ooh well gets us out of watching Rhi in the wild πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
God that slap band hack πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
---

My favourite game is Victoria in detail bingo lol coffee, sit, snack, hotel bed lol BINGO πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚πŸ­πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
---

Looks of it the Knapps are off on a Disney cruise in the Caribbean 🚒 not jealous at all πŸ˜† πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ after losing my job a few weeks ago i made the decision to cancel our August Disney Uk-France cruise πŸ™ˆA day after cancelling, i had good news, i was offered the first job i interviewed for πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„ ooh well gets us out of watching Rhi in the wild πŸ˜†
Omg I would love to watch rhi in the wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why another Disney vlog?, surely there isnt anymore that she can film and show. Her channel is starting to get boring with the same old Disney content and the views on some of her vlogs are showing it

Reactions: 2
Why another Disney vlog?, surely there isnt anymore that she can film and show. Her channel is starting to get boring with the same old Disney content and the views on some of her vlogs are showing it
She wants to be big like some Disney world vloggers but for Disneyland Paris but at the end of the day not that many people care about Disneyland Paris and it's not big enough to make endless content!

I swear if I see her tag Disney’s biggest fan and beg people to share her story I’ll scream. Her desperation is off the chart and if disneyparksuk crown her a winner they are crazy, surprised she’s not chucked them kids autism into the sob story as to why she should win

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does Disney land Paris not have any like play areas or anything in it? You never see those kids running around and being free! The kids birthday interviews were very telling I think all 3 said they prefer the cruise to the parks because it's quiet and calm and they can just go back to the room when they need to!

I
She wants to be big like some Disney world vloggers but for Disneyland Paris but at the end of the day not that many people care about Disneyland Paris and it's not big enough to make endless content!
Plus she spends too long editing and stringing out the content so by the time her vlogs are up they're irrelevant.

Reactions: 3
Just had a skim through latest vlog and just basically the same as other announcements, bucket list of things to do and what all matching outfits they are wearing

Is it a bucket list when it’s trip 4 in 8 months. Just say it for what it is a check list (her favourite word)

Shes not sharing the location of the hotel till after they left for security reasons… love nobody is going to be staking you…. But has told everyone when and how long they leaving their house unoccupied for?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes not sharing the location of the hotel till after they left for security reasons… love nobody is going to be staking you…. But has told everyone when and how long they leaving their house unoccupied for?
What difference does knowing what hotel she is in? We know the dates she is at Disneyland, so if we had the wrong intentions is wouldn't be that hard to find her would it 🀦 despite what she thinks noone cares that much! If she worried about people knowing where he children are sleeping then maybe she should stop exploiting them online!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.