Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the last 14days earnings for both channels! I know that doesn't include brand deals and ripping people off with her planner but still! Her husband needs to grow a pair and tell her to get a real job
It’s really not worth the effort 😂

Reactions: 2
Seen in tonights vlog that zaza has a TV in her bedroom...so presume the others do too.....I think those kids spend alot more time on devices/screens to keep them quiet that perfect mother rhi let's on! Like the fact she puts headphones in there loungefly bags but we never see there devices they attach too.
No shade by the way to people who use devices for quiet time believe me I do too, but I hatee the way she makes out her is so perfect and her children just play beautifully with toys all the time and colour and don't argue etc! Bet kids are watching TV in bed when she claims they are in bed at 7pm so she can get back to earning her 50p a day from YouTube!

Reactions: 8
I actually like the look of Rhis planner and the videos she did on them. I
Hope she does well with them.

Wills birthday tommorow.....will he get the long awaited Nintendo switch or will it be a cuddly toy or toddler playset?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's the betting that Rhi will enter this.
In 2023 Disney Parks are crowning the UK’s Biggest Disney Fan, in honour of Disney’s 100th anniversary. To be in with a chance to win all you have to do is film a 30 to 60 second video and upload it to either your public Instagram page, tagging @DisneyParksUK & use the hashtag #UKsBiggestDisneyFan OR head over to either our Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris or Disney Cruise Line Facebook page and upload your entry in the comments of the competition post. In the video we want you to show us your love for Disney! Whether you’re a fan of our Parks, films, or just pure Disney magic, we want to hear your story and why you want to compete for the title of UK’s Biggest Disney Fan. 10 shortlisted fans and up to three of their friends or family will win the ultimate Disney Parks holiday travelling to Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and onboard Disney Cruise Line during the Easter break. During 10 magical days they will compete in 10 challenges, all for the coveted title of UK’s Biggest Disney Fan. They will also feature in our coverage of the competition back home in the UK, where everyone can watch along as we share highlights and reveal the ultimate winner… UK’s Biggest Disney Fan!

What's the betting that Rhi will enter this.
In 2023 Disney Parks are crowning the UK’s Biggest Disney Fan, in honour of Disney’s 100th anniversary. To be in with a chance to win all you have to do is film a 30 to 60 second video and upload it to either your public Instagram page, tagging @DisneyParksUK & use the hashtag #UKsBiggestDisneyFan OR head over to either our Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris or Disney Cruise Line Facebook page and upload your entry in the comments of the competition post. In the video we want you to show us your love for Disney! Whether you’re a fan of our Parks, films, or just pure Disney magic, we want to hear your story and why you want to compete for the title of UK’s Biggest Disney Fan. 10 shortlisted fans and up to three of their friends or family will win the ultimate Disney Parks holiday travelling to Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and onboard Disney Cruise Line during the Easter break. During 10 magical days they will compete in 10 challenges, all for the coveted title of UK’s Biggest Disney Fan. They will also feature in our coverage of the competition back home in the UK, where everyone can watch along as we share highlights and reveal the ultimate winner… UK’s Biggest Disney Fan!
She already has on her Disney instagram
---

Wills birthday tommorow.....will he get the long awaited Nintendo switch or will it be a cuddly toy or toddler playset?
Thankfully he’s had his Nintendo switch… shame he’s had to wait a whole month longer than his younger sister

Pretty embarrassing she’s entered….. I’m not sure it’s fair for Disney to pick any influencers personally

But maybe that’s just me!

also if she does win , she can only take 3 people with her so will dadd of 4 be left behind?!

I don’t understand why they both have the Nintendo switch which is connected to the tv. She should of just got them the Nintendo light switch each

She already has on her Disney instagram
---

Thankfully he’s had his Nintendo switch… shame he’s had to wait a whole month longer than his younger sister
Didn't Bella buy the switch for herself bc she wanted one and Rhi didn't gift it?

Reactions: 1
Pretty embarrassing she’s entered….. I’m not sure it’s fair for Disney to pick any influencers personally

But maybe that’s just me!

also if she does win , she can only take 3 people with her so will dadd of 4 be left behind?!
Haha I'm sure daddy of 4 would be happy with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her story talking about her tonsils and then she puts on this croaky voice!! What is she doing!!? I have noticed her do this multiple times when she’s ill, putting on this voice! Then she forgets and starts speaking in her normal voice again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha ha good spot and I hope she is disqualified. Anyway we all know that rules don't apply to Rhi
Was thinking early hope she gets disqualified for using the music! Then thought to myself that she will kick off that they didn't make it clear and she has 3 autistic children so not only should she not be disqualified, she should win and they should even allow her husband to come too.

• Haha
I don’t understand why they both have the Nintendo switch which is connected to the tv. She should of just got them the Nintendo light switch each
You can play handheld on the switch to, my kids both have a switch because they can set it up to their tvs and then play multi player games with friends when they come round, the normal switch is a better option imo

Reactions: 3
Agree both my kids have the normal one, not all games can be played on the lite, like just dance 🙂🙂

His favourite toy is board games yet I have never seen him get board games or playing them whilst she is filming.
---

Do you share with your siblings? Yeah but they don’t really have anything I want

Reactions: 1
Thought they all loved the shared Disney gifts you buy them or are they picked with Zara in mind

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.