Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saying I pay extra for fast track security so if she needs it she can work it into her budget too. It was some of the best €15 (two airports) that I spent on my last trip. If the kids couldn’t cope we would have seen signs in their body language in at least one of the Disney videos.
instead she’s using a service desperately needed by some. It’s so embarrassing. Severely disabled adults and children who couldn’t travel without this service. This is NOT Rhi. As she has shown by travelling many many times without it. She is clearly of the opinion that if she can use their ASD diagnosis for any “perk” should she actually be in need of it or not she will

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I don't think she can actually cook . I think all the repeated meals she made ( Shown in her old grocery hauls ) are not because that's what the children like and don't like new things - because they are clearly happy to eat / try new things as seen in a few of her videos but they are repeated because that's all she knows how to cook ,the same 8/9 meals on rotation that are all made with a jar of sauce so all she is essentially doing is cooking some chicken ( I've only ever seen them eat chicken )

The same with her roasts ( just seen her insta story which has made me think like this ) This year its a easy cheat meal ,which is nothing new ,it's always been a pre cooked Iceland joint in a foil tray with frozen roast potatoes ,parsnips etc .

Then there are all the pre made snacks / ready meals etc she eats for lunch and breakfast .

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it but I just find it odd that she is meant to be this super mum but she can't make a fresh roast dinner or a cottage pie ,lasagne etc

Reactions: 2
I don't think she can actually cook . I think all the repeated meals she made ( Shown in her old grocery hauls ) are not because that's what the children like and don't like new things - because they are clearly happy to eat / try new things as seen in a few of her videos but they are repeated because that's all she knows how to cook ,the same 8/9 meals on rotation that are all made with a jar of sauce so all she is essentially doing is cooking some chicken ( I've only ever seen them eat chicken )

The same with her roasts ( just seen her insta story which has made me think like this ) This year its a easy cheat meal ,which is nothing new ,it's always been a pre cooked Iceland joint in a foil tray with frozen roast potatoes ,parsnips etc .

Then there are all the pre made snacks / ready meals etc she eats for lunch and breakfast .

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it but I just find it odd that she is meant to be this super mum but she can't make a fresh roast dinner or a cottage pie ,lasagne etc
I agree with this, she’s using their autism to get out of using variety and just sticking with the same old. I also think she’s just lazy too as she’s said in her stories this morning that she’s doing a cheating Xmas diner eg everything will be frozen. If the children like potatoes then there is no reason for her to make fresh roasties. All of her dinners are basically from a jar or the freezer.

And every meal at Disney 🤦‍♀️
especially in the footage where William and Bella were eating a meal with just their dad! they were perfectly happy to choose new foods from the buffet without any encouragment, happy to try them and also said they liked the majority of the foods they tried! in contrast, the vlogs Rhi films, she often makes a huge deal out of the kids trying new foods, pointing them out and highlighting that its a food they haven't eaten before, and clarifying that they probably won't like it - which obviously means the child is biased before they even take a bite. also, i often get the impression that the kids automatically respond to Rhi and say they dislike most of the new foods they try, simply because they know that is what she expects of them - especially having specifically said that they won't like it just before they try it, as though it's a reminder of how to react. she wants to emphasise their supposed struggle trying new foods and eating a varied diet because it reinforces the ASD angle of her content. plus when Rhi is present, i doubt she gives the kids the independence that they had with their dad when ordering food or filling their plates from the buffet - i get the impression she orders/selects new foods on their behalf, but have ch results in the. trying new foods that would have never appealed to them, rather than in the vlog where they picked food for themselves and were able to choose to try new foods that they actually fancied, rather than being forced to try stuff Rhi knows they won't like, because it works to her advantage. 🤷🏻‍♂️

instead she’s using a service desperately needed by some. It’s so embarrassing. Severely disabled adults and children who couldn’t travel without this service. This is NOT Rhi. As she has shown by travelling many many times without it. She is clearly of the opinion that if she can use their ASD diagnosis for any “perk” should she actually be in need of it or not she will
She’s a proper scrounger she really is. Working in that area I know plenty of people who could use their ‘perk’ but don’t because they don’t need to. She really is trashy!

It really doesn’t take much time to cut up some veg Rhi 🤦‍♀️ She needs to stop acting like super mum when she can’t cook a basic roast dinner

I watched her blog where again she was moaning about how busy she is and yet all the stuff she had been moaning about on insta stories she then spent the same amount of time rerecording it for the blog. Then she mentions about how the school requested gifts for a raffle. However she is too busy to get the bits they requested and gave the school the money to get it. Like her time is more important than the staff at the school!

She also mentioned before the kids were going to a birthday party and how she likes to feed them so they have proper food in their stomach. She isn't saying that when as mentioned here she feeds them lots of Jared sauce (full of sugars, salt and additives) and frozen food. Then all the crap they eat when they are at Disney with all the "treats" and the treats at home.

She is so sanctimonious.

I watched her blog where again she was moaning about how busy she is and yet all the stuff she had been moaning about on insta stories she then spent the same amount of time rerecording it for the blog. Then she mentions about how the school requested gifts for a raffle. However she is too busy to get the bits they requested and gave the school the money to get it. Like her time is more important than the staff at the school!

She also mentioned before the kids were going to a birthday party and how she likes to feed them so they have proper food in their stomach. She isn't saying that when as mentioned here she feeds them lots of Jared sauce (full of sugars, salt and additives) and frozen food. Then all the crap they eat when they are at Disney with all the "treats" and the treats at home.

She is so sanctimonious.
Really, she did that? I can’t believe she sent money into school for staff to buy the gifts. Jesus Christ, what is this woman

Reactions: 1
She can keep a box full of gifts for the kids parties but it’s too much to keep a few bottles of wine or boxes of chocolates for gifts. So far this week I’ve given a box of chocolates and four bottles of wine, plus a bottle of wine last week as gifts. Started putting them aside a few months ago, ms organised cant do that and spread the cost (or work around a parent’s trips to lanzarote)

You see if she gets first seat on the plane priority this means kids can wait. I would wait till the last people get on the plane so my kids have more time to burn energy in the airport.

It's all very " scripted " they seem the sort of children who when she is around have to follow her lead almost . So when she says you can try it but you won't like it it's as if she is telling them they won't like it so they say they don't like it ( Sorry if that don't make sense !) We can clearly see that wasn't the case when Daddy of Four was with them ,they seemed so animated and energetic amd excited to eat what they wanted.

That's so rude just giving them money because sh le is so busy!! to buy a couple of prizes for the raffle given the amount of BnM , Home bargains and primark hauls she has done recently she could have picked up a couple of lovely prizes from any of them places .

• Heart
I can just imagine a teacher, knowing full well what her work load is (nothing much) because it’s plastered all over the internet, being given the money to buy something.

Rhi’s busy vs Teachers busy.

What a load of bollocks. The teachers must have a right laugh at her in the staff room because she’s just so tragic.

I can just imagine a teacher, knowing full well what her work load is (nothing much) because it’s plastered all over the internet, being given the money to buy something.

Rhi’s busy vs Teachers busy.

What a load of bollocks. The teachers must have a right laugh at her in the staff room because she’s just so tragic.
That’s the thing isn’t - there isn’t a working mother (or any other kind for that matter) who isn’t insanely busy this time of year, and most of the teachers will be just that. To think that Rhi couldn’t pick up a few raffle prizes while she was out doing her “B&M hauls” is just ridiculous - the rest of us have to squeeze in shopping between work and everything else, for her, shopping is “work”

She could have gone to the local CoOp and picked up some chocolates/wine/gift vouchers, she passes it on the way to school and often goes in on the way there/home!

Her incessant noise about being busy is really getting on my nerves. I only look at her stuff to see how utterly ridiculous she is being. Most of us are working full time / have children at school / deal with Christmas - it’s really not that hard. And as a self proclaimed organisational person - she really shouldn’t find this difficult.

Also on her cleaning reel, the playroom looks like a playroom so presumably Dylan isn’t home from uni? Not many 18 years in first year with 3 weeks off for Xmas chose to stay in halls - there won’t be many people there if anyone. Or he’s gone elsewhere obviously.

Reactions: 5
That blooming planner 🙈 I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t want a planner where I need a tutorial about how to use it. And I want my planner earlier than this as I want to plan in advance!

• Haha
Her incessant noise about being busy is really getting on my nerves. I only look at her stuff to see how utterly ridiculous she is being. Most of us are working full time / have children at school / deal with Christmas - it’s really not that hard. And as a self proclaimed organisational person - she really shouldn’t find this difficult.

Also on her cleaning reel, the playroom looks like a playroom so presumably Dylan isn’t home from uni? Not many 18 years in first year with 3 weeks off for Xmas chose to stay in halls - there won’t be many people there if anyone. Or he’s gone elsewhere obviously.
Absolutely. It's clear that Dylan has escaped her iron grip as soon as they could. I hope Dylan is having the time of their life, wherever they choose to be!

Reactions: 3

Hadn't thought about it but here's he would be home by now surely if he was coming for Christmas and she hasn't even mentioned it! And you can bet she won't tell us were he is if he is elsewhere. Think thats why she is finding this year so 'difficult'

Wasn’t even 7pm tonight and she had all the kids in bed!! On a Friday night, the night before Xmas eve!!! She’s an absolute fun sponge this women and needs to let go of her rigid routine and relax a little. Her kids wil end up resenting her when they get older for not allowing them to be normal children. If children in the Wills or Bellas class that they were in bed so early then they Will totally have the pissed ripped of them!! Will bloody goes to secondary school next year for duck sake!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.