Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t even 7pm tonight and she had all the kids in bed!! On a Friday night, the night before Xmas eve!!! She’s an absolute fun sponge this women and needs to let go of her rigid routine and relax a little. Her kids wil end up resenting her when they get older for not allowing them to be normal children. If children in the Wills or Bellas class that they were in bed so early then they Will totally have the pissed ripped of them!! Will bloody goes to secondary school next year for duck sake!!
She uses the autism excuse for everything- oh they need sleep they get over tired etc! Both my children have ASD and would never be able to sleep at 7pm!

Is he really thrilled with a Disney cruise play set? My son wouldn’t be and they are the same age 🤦‍♀️ That poor boy is in for a tough time in high school is his peers see him playing with these kinds of toys!

Reactions: 7
So apparently Dylan is coming home to his sofa chair today! We will see!

I feel her Disney days are numbered, not only has daddy of 4 had enough but the kids show a huge preference to the big thrill rides and are already bored of the cute little rides, and disney doesn't have very many thrill rides! She said in a Q&A she wants to take will on a tour of the UKs big coasters but will proberly wait till they are all big enough! The average child hits 1.4 at around 9.5-10 years but zara is short for her age.....so on that basis poor will who she talks about how much he loves coasters and theme parks has got to wait till he is around 16-17 before he gets to enjoy the likes of thorpe park and Alton towers 🤦 I really feel for him because my children have the same interest and we literally spend out life going to different parks and this year we going to some European ones!

Reactions: 1
I really do feel for William living in the shadow of his sisters. He is such a lovely little boy as well. It is obvious to everyone apart from her that she has ASD too and why she is so obsessed with routines/bedtimes/alarms/the same meals etc. Her fixation on things also screams it. Her Christmas dinner will make will feel physically sick with all the frozen veg and hideous meat. She has a farm shop a stones throw from her house. Why doesn’t she go and support local business instead

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t dream of getting a gift for my son and daughter to share- they’re just so different and they both wouldn’t enjoy the same thing! What about three smaller gifts each!

Myself and my sister are 14 months apart and we had totally different interests so unless it was something like the dvd player (back when they were new) it was separate gifts.

I feel her Disney days are numbered,
Surely it’s over. They’ve done almost every season in DLP since they got the annual passes and she’s hinted at not renewing them.
With the Disney Stores closed her only way of doing a haul is in Primark.
So really what content is there to put on her Disney channel every week?
I’m sure they’ve got a cruise announcement coming. But the Disney content is drying up quickly.

Surely it’s over. They’ve done almost every season in DLP since they got the annual passes and she’s hinted at not renewing them.
With the Disney Stores closed her only way of doing a haul is in Primark.
So really what content is there to put on her Disney channel every week?
I’m sure they’ve got a cruise announcement coming. But the Disney content is drying up quickly.
They are going on a cruise in August but that's a fair way off!

None of the last three Disneyland Paris videos have gotten more than 1000 views. Even the worst Disney vloggers get that.

Her picture is a usual Saturday in my house 😆 she wouldn't hated seeing min the last 2 days of she thinks that's bad!!!!

Reactions: 2
Wonder if she made them put all their gifts in a kallax box again this year within 5 seconds of them being opened?!
She showed us her prepping their boxes! My friend does the opposite 2 boxes but for the wrapping paper/rubbish but it's her and her hubby that do it and it's because they have a very small living room...there's no fun taken away from the kids!!!

Oh surprise surprise every single present the younger 3 got was Disney!
And most of it pointless crap....teddies, notebooks, clothes for teddies etc.... nothing creative, or to construct etc. I thought will really liked Lego but only Dylan brought him Lego! Can imagine he would like science sets etc...but he gets to play with a toddlers cruise playset instead! Really hope she got him the Nintendo switch she was talking about for his birthday and not just more Disney cuddles and notepads! My kids have special interests but not every single present is that!!

Reactions: 5
Christ….I watched to see how horrific it was. And it was horrific.

Why is zara still talking like a 3 year old - isn’t she in year 1?
why on earth are they getting a pre schooler toy as a joint present for the 3 of them? Surely that’s just crap for Will when it’s obviously for the girls.
why is Bella at 9 yrs old still wearing an apron when she eats
the wastefulness of so many expensive seasonal clothes that will all be grown out of
Why is there so much Disney tit. So many crappy little dress up things.
why is Dylan only home for a few days? Rhi makes it sounds so normal that 18yos go off to uni and stay there forever - they really don’t. Most are home for weeks at a time over holidays seeing their mates and working.

I’ve no idea about girls. Maybe they like all that tit. By my autistic son is only a few months older than Will and he was after switch and PS5 games, headset, gravitrax kits, amiibos, gaming books for open world games, science kits, solar system models, Lego, switch vouchers, mobile phone, etc. most of his friends are the same. Will got endless doll toys, Disney clothes for tiny dolls anddosney clothes and pins. I really hope no one from school realises all this is online.

that said, the kids all look happy (although it’s all a bit cult like……)

Reactions: 5
So happy to see Dylan and Will spend time together on the games and that Dylan got Will Star Wars Lego! I bet Will is really enjoying and feeling refreshed by the normality of Dylan.

I don’t get why the older two have so many Disney presents, even if they do still like Disney, and Bella a baby doll…those presents can’t be outgrown any longer than another year!!!!!

I also find it really weird they “want” everything Disney. Don’t get me wrong, I could be mistaken, but most kids I know including mine, go through phases…the last (approx) 6 months have been football for my 9 year old, (approx) 6 months previous to that Harry Potter, (approx) 6 points previous to Harry Potter was marvels.

Last edited:
Christ….I watched to see how horrific it was. And it was horrific.

Why is zara still talking like a 3 year old - isn’t she in year 1?
why on earth are they getting a pre schooler toy as a joint present for the 3 of them? Surely that’s just crap for Will when it’s obviously for the girls.
why is Bella at 9 yrs old still wearing an apron when she eats
the wastefulness of so many expensive seasonal clothes that will all be grown out of
Why is there so much Disney tit. So many crappy little dress up things.
why is Dylan only home for a few days? Rhi makes it sounds so normal that 18yos go off to uni and stay there forever - they really don’t. Most are home for weeks at a time over holidays seeing their mates and working.

I’ve no idea about girls. Maybe they like all that tit. By my autistic son is only a few months older than Will and he was after switch and PS5 games, headset, gravitrax kits, amiibos, gaming books for open world games, science kits, solar system models, Lego, switch vouchers, mobile phone, etc. most of his friends are the same. Will got endless doll toys, Disney clothes for tiny dolls anddosney clothes and pins. I really hope no one from school realises all this is online.

that said, the kids all look happy (although it’s all a bit cult like……)
I couldn't agree more, plus why does she have to give the girls exactly the same presents? She makes them dress the same and enforces the same toys, she's turning them into clones!
Plus poor William's "toys" the boy is 11 in a couple of weeks. I'm really surprised Daddy or Dylan haven't had a word in her ear to say you are going to destroy him, especially when he starts secondary school.
Agree with how she downplayed the fact Dylan is only going to be there a few days instead of the three weeks. However who can blame him when he has no room to rest in and imagine she would be encouraging the children to go in the "playroom" as she was moaning about the mess in the living room. Can see she is back getting up at the crack of dawn to do her "self care" which is yoga on the TV, which I'm sure she isn't quiet about doing.
Plus how horrible did the Christmas day dinner look? But then again she does have such a "busy" life and deserves the rest and having a "cheats" Christmas. It's not like she uses jars and frozen meals the test of the year...........😈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.