Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£19 !!!!!!
I’d rather not have one! Does she think she’s gonna sell it at that price 😱
She thinks an awful lot of herself doesn’t she?
One of her packages for her patreon is £10 a month!
So for the same price as a Netflix package you get Rhi’s directors cut of her Disney trips.

Also upon looking for this I learnt that when you search her name on Google; her Tattle thread comes up before her website. That’s got to hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thinks an awful lot of herself doesn’t she?
One of her packages for her patreon is £10 a month!
So for the same price as a Netflix package you get Rhi’s directors cut of her Disney trips.

Also upon looking for this I learnt that when you search her name on Google; her Tattle thread comes up before her website. That’s got to hurt.
Haha that's hilarious!

Omg £19 for her digital planner?!! She's insane. I wonder how much the physical one is going to be? £30?! Wonder how many she'll sell. That price seems expensive.

Reactions: 3
Omg £19 for her digital planner?!! She's insane. I wonder how much the physical one is going to be? £30?! Wonder how many she'll sell. That price seems expensive.
Im sure all the time she has spent stressing about it and abandoning her children Infront of Disney plus so she can work on it will be worth it when she sells only 3 copies 🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Im sure all the time she has spent stressing about it and abandoning her children Infront of Disney plus so she can work on it will be worth it when she sells only 3 copies 🤦
I’ve got to fess up.
I only view her Instagram posts/stories; I don’t engage with them i.e liking, commenting, sharing, answering questions in question boxes or voting in polls because this all ups her engagement and therefore makes brands more likely to work with her…. BUT… if there’s an opportunity to let her think someone is daft enough to buy a product she’s going to waste months on… I voted for a planner… I’m hoping anyone that showed interest in it also was just messing her about.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the present opening video, I really struggle to believe that those presents were actually what they wanted and not what she's pushed them into. Will had a load of chuff nothing substantial for a nearly 11 year old.

Reactions: 1
He was so happy with the gift Dylan got him, he’s lumped in with the girls so that she can really push cute Disney

He was so happy with the gift Dylan got him, he’s lumped in with the girls so that she can really push cute Disney
Was that the star wars lego? Like that's still disney dhe could've got more of that for him than those stupid Disney nuimos

I have a feeling Rhi doesn’t like that Star Wars is part of Disney and only likes the girly bits

My daughter is in year 6 like Will. Her whole class have a WhatsApp group chat. Already talking about SATS and prom and secondary school. Already starting to go out and meet friends with no parents present, usually they like to meet at the shopping centre and I will take her wait around and do my own shopping. In September she will be going to grammar school which is a bus ride away so lots of the mums feel they are ready to start learning to be responsible. For Christmas she did mainly ask for pre-teen novels, clothes, accessories and experiences.
My daughter was raised on Disney. We were DVC (Disney time-share) members when she was born. She’s been a lot and at aged 11 she didn’t ask for anything Disney. The vast difference between our two children; just months apart!
Surely the other children talk about him behind his back.
I don’t know if I imagined it but I’m sure he got Lego and Minecraft stuff a few Christmases ago. It’s likely she wants him to regress and be picked on. She is literally giving the high school kids ammunition.

My daughter is in year 6 like Will. Her whole class have a WhatsApp group chat. Already talking about SATS and prom and secondary school. Already starting to go out and meet friends with no parents present, usually they like to meet at the shopping centre and I will take her wait around and do my own shopping. In September she will be going to grammar school which is a bus ride away so lots of the mums feel they are ready to start learning to be responsible. For Christmas she did mainly ask for pre-teen novels, clothes, accessories and experiences.
My daughter was raised on Disney. We were DVC (Disney time-share) members when she was born. She’s been a lot and at aged 11 she didn’t ask for anything Disney. The vast difference between our two children; just months apart!
Surely the other children talk about him behind his back.
I don’t know if I imagined it but I’m sure he got Lego and Minecraft stuff a few Christmases ago. It’s likely she wants him to regress and be picked on. She is literally giving the high school kids ammunition.
Do you think she wants to be a martyr and make out that she has such a dramatic life with Autistic children who get bullied so she can cash in on the views to satisfy her need for attention.
She has already monetized the kids regarding their Autism, maybe that is now feeling a bit stale for her and she wants to give herself a new problem that she can control to the detriment of Will. All so she can feel good about herself.

In person her children are sweet, polite children. You can see there is something there with William but he’s 100% high functioning. Every child, no matter where on the spectrum, deserves the support they require but I strongly believe she plays on it with all of them when in fact nothing phases them. I think she requires the need for routine more than them and behaves so entitled in every part of her life it’s unbelievable. From the way she talks to her friends, to her husband, to the school and strangers. She is so rude and talks down to people like she knows best and is better than everyone. I honestly don’t think she can help it. She definitely has ASD! My 11 year old is on his phone with his mates, on his Xbox with his mates, has a little girlfriend, conscious of his clothes and looking “cool” haha William needs to be experiencing these things. Especially now Dylan isn’t there. I’m surprised her husband allows it

Reactions: 6
In person her children are sweet, polite children. You can see there is something there with William but he’s 100% high functioning. Every child, no matter where on the spectrum, deserves the support they require but I strongly believe she plays on it with all of them when in fact nothing phases them. I think she requires the need for routine more than them and behaves so entitled in every part of her life it’s unbelievable. From the way she talks to her friends, to her husband, to the school and strangers. She is so rude and talks down to people like she knows best and is better than everyone. I honestly don’t think she can help it. She definitely has ASD! My 11 year old is on his phone with his mates, on his Xbox with his mates, has a little girlfriend, conscious of his clothes and looking “cool” haha William needs to be experiencing these things. Especially now Dylan isn’t there. I’m surprised her husband allows it
You have to feel sorry for William, other kids can be cruel and will rip him to shreds and she's setting him up for it. And I can well imagine her going into the new school complaining about this and that and showing him up

• Sad
i'm glad William received lego from Dylan, who obviously knows what he actually likes, instead of being endlessly drowned in Disney stuff by Rhi, regardless of his own preferences. the poor kid just seems to go along with Rhi's insistence on babying him, which wouldn't be quite so bad if she didn't share everything about his life on SM, where revealing all his presents as disney play sets aimed at kids age 4+ and disney plushies the same disney mini brand surprises as his little sisters will be used as ammunition by bullies - especially when all his classmates are aged 10/11. whether Will genuinely wanted a load of disney-themed gifts - and i doubt it, given that Rhi had mentioned he wanted a DS - or whether it was forced on him by Rhi, it's the fact that she has plastered it all over SM that's the issue. 😔

and despite Rhi debating whether to buy a DS game console for the kids to share (?!), it doesn't surprise me that she didn't end up getting them one. she literally said that she knew Will would love a DS, and that Bella would likely enjoy it too - it was only Zara she was unsure about - so why not buy both Will and Bella their own DS, and give Zara a load of Disney play sets, since she's at an age where she will actually enjoy them!

i also found it quite uncomfortable and jarring to watch the kids show their Disney mini brand mystery toys to the camera, automatically holding them up against their hand so they were easily visible! it just shows how they are used to performing for the camera and showing off products etc, because the average child, of asked to show a new toy to the camera, is far more likely to wave it around excitedly, not instinctively pose and hold it up against their hand to ensure all the details can be made out. it was Christmas day, and they were still expected to work for content, literally advertising their new toys rather than being allowed to play with them!

She’s posted a reel for the trend where you sum up your year on her Disney Instagram.
I wonder if she could do the same on her non-Disney channel? Has she done anything remotely memorable with her children that wasn’t centred around Disney?

• Sad
I watched the Xmas vlog last night, in fact I didn’t watch it all as I got bored.
I cannot believe those children on got Disney items for Xmas, it’s like they are not allowed anything else. I really don’t get the hype.
Also that cruise liner toy they opened as a shared present is incredibly babyish, definitely under5s. Yet she thinks that all her kids will like it, £90 too. What an absolute waste of money for something that will be played for a few months.
she should of got the Nintendo switch and a few games where they will still be able to use it as they get older. My guess is she didn’t buy it because the Lille brat Zara wouldn’t like it

I couldn't believe that Bella and Zara got exactly the same presents (maybe a diff version of one toy)
I'm sure Will would have preferred a Switch and some games for it. The actually joy in his face at Dylan's present was lovely to see.

I couldn't believe that Bella and Zara got exactly the same presents (maybe a diff version of one toy)
I'm sure Will would have preferred a Switch and some games for it. The actually joy in his face at Dylan's present was lovely to see.
the expression of joy on Will's face - same with Will and Bella's genuine smiles in that vlog filmed by their dad when Rhi wasn't there - really put into context how forced the children's expressions are normally. they can pose and smile for the camera, but even their reactions to gifts that they supposedly wanted are very staged, and appear fake and forced - whereas Will's reaction opening his present from Dylan was such a contrast! it really highlights how the majority of the kids' lives are just an act - all a performance for the camera, as Rhi expects of them, with no genuine emotion, joy or happiness. 😔

The kids did not get 1 present that wasn’t Disney, the girls just got the exact same toys no thought what so ever put into what they like obviously. Will actually got very similar things to the girls despite him being 11 and almost in secondary school. His presents look as if they were for about a 4- 5 year old. She is just so controlling of those 3 children and I cannot believe her husband doesn’t say anything. Poor will, he genuinely does not stand a chance in high school unless she stops showing his life on YouTube. I hope it’s worth the couple of pounds you make Rhi, you are being so selfish towards him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.