Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Is she classing sorting and wrapping presents as her work today? 🙄
She does realise that people who go to actual work have to find spare time to sort and wrap!
Also does she literally buy the kids everything the same??? It’s like they are not allowed their own personality!!!
Every thing she buys for them it's what Rhi would like to buy for herself ,

Reactions: 6

Millie2023

Her plan of doing over 24 video’s of Disney vlogs…people will get bored and lose interest and also if she wants to make it informative like she said…..her facts will probs not be the case in 24 weeks time because things change so much at Disney!
Also….work life balance……she must fanny about so much…I get editing can take a while but it’s 3 videos a week! And emailing a couple of people? Why does she make out she works over a full time job and still be over run? Annoying as hell!
I don’t know, I don’t dislike Rhi, but describing her work as a “full time job” feels like a kick in the teeth to those who work out of the house for 12h at a time, who don’t get to do school runs, or “work” doing videos at B&Ms. I’m not sure she realises how people struggle to parent and work out of the home

I think she’d be also be far more watchable and get more views if she were far less repetitive. If she went out and about locally (she doesn’t have to show exactly where she lives, but there are some lovely places down there). Support some local indie cafes and shops, go for a walk along the coast. She creates quality videos, she could offer much more variety and I bet she’d get more subs

lc04050607

Oh yeah i’d happily put money on her being autistic. Now I believe that nobody is entitled to others’ medical histories but the fact that. her autistic kids are fair game for exploitation while she keeps tight lipped about her own journey is, in my opinion, quite disgraceful

• Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Imagine having to work Xmas day evening and Boxing Day to edit her video 🙄🙄 just have a few days off love, no one is in a rush to watch your vlog!!

Koobcam

She did herself no favours in that live this morning. So arrogant. The way she spoke about the junior doctor was disgusting. She actually believes she's right and they will be doing some training on autism in girls! And they're trying to "save face" but getting the school to do the questionnaire again. I bet she's going to be unbearable at the school now, trying to hint at them what to say on it.

She contradicts herself quite a lot. She's saying how autism presents differently in girls so of course the doctor wouldn't have seen autism in a few minutes of seeing Zara and she doesn't expect the school to notice after only knowing her a few weeks. Yet she also seems to make out its obvious she needs assessed and there's plenty evidence from school and how she was sitting lining stuff up??

It just seems about Rhi getting her own way now. I think she was so convinced it would be easy and straightforward getting Zara assessed because she warned the doctor at Bella's assessment to watch out for Zara's name coming up and now she's having a tantrum because it hasn't gone her way! She keeps comparing Bella and Zara and thinks Zara deserves the same as Bella but that's not how it works and as annoying as it is, covid DID happen and has caused delays. One of the questions she was asked was something along the lines of when she would stop if there was not enough evidence and she refused to accept that there was not enough evidence and just said there is plenty evidence and she needs assessed.

Madhouse1

Her videos used to actually be good to watch, full of hacks etc, now it’s all just Disney or hauls or even worse, Disney hauls 🧐

• Haha

Givemethetea

VIP Member
She is so rude ,I used to like her and her videos but the last few weeks she has just been so up her self.
Her stories this morning when she put on that silly voice talking about the consultant ,who does she think she is and calling the first consultant a " lowdown" consultant 🤬

She needs to realise that she is not going to get everything she wants ,she is extremely lucky she even got a appointment. Where I am from you rarely even get to speak to someone until your child turns 5 . Does she not realise we have spent 2 years in lockdown they are children that have been waiting since 2019 for appointments/ assessments etc why does she think her child should come before everyone else .

I really hope the " senior " consultant turns her away ,the way she has spoken about the first consultant is disgusting just because she didn't get what she wanted
Wow she’s really rattled my cage too saying it’s exhausting? I TOTALLY get that fighting for your child is exhausting but Zara is healthy she is ok and she’s acting like her life is so hard I wish I could show rhi my disabled child and show her how much harder her life could be! The way she spoke about that consultant and put on that voice!! Sounds so mean but I honestly hope they send her packing!! I hope the consultant she sees today tells her to fuck off!!

katemess

Wanted 7 days of park tickets, but got an additional 7 for free, but doesn’t want to give up one day to go to Universal or Cape Canaveral or something outside Disney. She’s an utter control freak.

• Wow

imsohungry

I really do see it with Will, not so much with the girls but my son is ASD so I maybe see it closer with boys anyway. I’m not sure about rigging the system but only from my personal experience you have to gather so much evidence and walk over hot coals with a blatantly autistic child to be diagnosed so I can’t see it being easy with the girls being so high functioning. This is what I keep saying, there is clearly so much more to the picture for Bella to even have a diagnosis that Rhi keeps to herself, which is good for the kids privacy but then I wish she’s stop posting autism content all together. It really doesn’t do any good for the content and she affirms so many stereotypes that people believe like parents wanting their kids to be autistic to excuse behaviour and and rigging the system. I wish she’d either give the full picture or say nothing at all and COMPLETELY respect the kids privacy. I think Will is too old to have his diagnosis public now anyway. I didn’t realise he was 9.

sleepysocks

I admire her optimism for this trip but I think it’s been built up massively. A villa would be so much better, particularly with 3 autistic children. No one needs that many lougefly bags, you need something practical for all the stuff you need to cart around, she’ll probably regret her footwear options too - they’re likely to do 20-25k steps a day. 14 straight days in Disney parks is too much really, you can’t do everything orlando has to offer but there needs to be some balance or it’s all too much for everyone.
I think she’s massively underestimated the undertaking she’s planning for.

daria32

I don’t understand why she says her friend bought the kids that Disney game today, but then puts #ad in the next story?! Is her ‘friend’ Walt Disney?!

• Haha

lc04050607

The Disney stuff is all about driving in subs/likes/engagement, no doubt about it. She fancies herself as a marketing expert. Someone who went to school with her a while ago described her as being fame hungry here… so yeah, nothing about her strikes me as genuine or authentic.

hmc1203

She is so rude ,I used to like her and her videos but the last few weeks she has just been so up her self.
Her stories this morning when she put on that silly voice talking about the consultant ,who does she think she is and calling the first consultant a " lowdown" consultant 🤬

She needs to realise that she is not going to get everything she wants ,she is extremely lucky she even got a appointment. Where I am from you rarely even get to speak to someone until your child turns 5 . Does she not realise we have spent 2 years in lockdown they are children that have been waiting since 2019 for appointments/ assessments etc why does she think her child should come before everyone else .

I really hope the " senior " consultant turns her away ,the way she has spoken about the first consultant is disgusting just because she didn't get what she wanted

• Heart

lc04050607

Right, I know a few of the school mums are lurking about here. Tell us, are the school really ‘fine’ with Christmas jumpers and dresses throughout December? Is this something all the children do?

• Haha
Started watching her on YouTube. It just seems to be spend spend spend with this woman. What does her husband do? If she funds her lifestyle via her vlogs etc then I've deffo missed the boat there lol.

I do enjoy her content but I just couldn't and wouldn't spend to that excess.
I think her husband earns a lot tbh. Big giveaway is they moved out of their old (very nice) house without selling it first and into a new one. Rhi clearly puts a lot of effort into her content but I don't think her earnings are anything more than pin money, I doubt she even earns minimum wage for the hours she puts in. Especially when you consider all her equipment is top spec. Other content creators say they will upgrade their equipment as their channel grows but she already has the best of everything. In my opinion it's just something for her to focus on and structure her life around/justify staying at home with the kids. Her Xmas content is all so staged it's cringey, she's desperate to be a big youtuber but she doesn't have the personality/relatability for it.

havesomeclassReb

Stop with the ‘behind the scenes’ nonsense! Nobody would have a clue there was an issue if you didn’t keep harping on about it!

also, her complaining and posting things about the difficulties being a parent of a child with additional needs is irritating. I’m under no illusion how tough it is but just feel like her constantly complaining on Instagram is hardly productive? I wouldn’t say she is raising awareness,if anything she is just making people tune out because she keeps complaining.

as well as that, it’s not just autism assessments that are hard to get. Mental health services are shot to shit,cancer treatment and surgeries are being postponed/cancelled left right and centre. She is getting on as if she is the only person being disadvantaged. I’ve seen posts from other people about their kids with additional needs and have felt compassion and empathy for them,but with Rhi I just feel bad for any health professionals she is interacting with (as well as Will and Bella).

Not related but I also get the impression she has zero interest in things that the boys enjoy-their gifts and items for the Christmas tree always seem to play second fiddle to PINK! PRINCESSES! GIRLY CHRISTMAS TREES! Etc. It’s sad.
Absolutely this. She wants to see the waiting list for children with serious mental health problems since the first lockdown!!! She is extremely entitled. We all want the best for our children but unfortunately I thinks I do believe she has issues within herself.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Her attitude in her stories today is so entitled. Saying she wants Zara assessed for autism through the same route as Bella and Will even though they’re saying no. She said if the world didn’t go crazy then she would have been assessed. But the point is, the world DID go crazy and has effected everyone and caused delays in various ways. Does she think she’s the only one waiting on an assessment? She comes across very rude. Heaven forbid she has to wait a bit longer. She’s so determined that Zara must have the same assessment as Will and Bella. Why does it matter if she has a different assessment? Really didn’t like her attitude around it all.
Yeh I totally agree, it’s showing a completely different side to Rhi and she isn’t the only one with a child waiting for an assessment. There will be a back log of children waiting longer than Zara. To be honest the last couple of days in her stories makes me think Rhi actually causes all the family drama herself, she is so attention seeking and dramatic. Part of me believes the family member is probably right in what they said about her causing issues for will. It’s quite clearly she babies them and doesn’t let them be their own selves! Rhi clearly didn’t like being told the truth so spat her dummy out.
I think her mask is starting to slip and we are seeing the real Rhi now

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
At this point her channel is drowning so much in Disney I’m starting to miss the grocery halls which are the same every single time 😂

• Haha