Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That assessment video is a joke. My son is 12 and still waiting on an assessment. School have said they think he has Autism and maybe some parts of ADHD and can’t get any help. Zara is like 5 I think and she’s crying cause she can’t get her child seen. Welcome to the party I’ve been waiting 6 years and she wants to skip to the front. Woman is becoming a joke and so un relatable. She’s either crying cause she can’t get her own way with the Public Health Service or she’s crying cause she got the “holiday” (when she means content) of HER dreams. How many times has this woman cried in Disneyworld? I’m surprised poor Will isn’t crying after being made to wear that awful Perter Pan outfit for his mums pay check. She’s really starting to annoy me if you can’t tell 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6

havesomeclassReb

She is so rude. How on Earth has the consultant not considered a restraining order.
“The doctor phoned and said they don’t WANT to assess Z, based on the fact the feel she doesn’t need it”.
I can guarantee they did not say we don’t want to assess her.
To then cry and say to the doctor “it just would’ve been easier to assess her because I’m not going away”.
Who does she think she is? She’s going to cry and until she gets her own way.. hmm.. I wonder where Z’s learned that behaviour.
She then went to an in-person meeting and told them “you’re wrong, I suggest you get more training Autism in girls”. Compared her extensive Google qualifications. Get out.
Her argument was B had less ticks on the checklist and got an assessment. In the next breath says I don’t if she gets a statement or not as long as she’s had the assessment.
If they assess her and she doesn’t have Autism she’s just going to compare her to B again and say they’re doing their job wrong.
What an awful woman, she herself is failing her children massively and she needs to address the negative and controlling behaviour she presents around them before (in her words) harassing the NHS daily.
This is what I cannot stand the most. I have worked with children from these kind of backgrounds, with parents like Rhi and it’s almost like I can see the children’s future and all the mental health issues that are going to come from this woman raising those children. She is completely failing them, absolutely failing them, and the worse thing is I really honestly believe she doesn’t care as long as they stick to their performing and do as she says.

It still absolutely shocks me how all her holidays are planned around what’s more important for her viewers to see and not her children. She’s absolutely disgusting. Nobody gives a real shit about her content, there’s tons of Disney content over the net. In 10 years time will Rhi remember the magic of her children at Disney, will the children remember the magic hours spent with their mum at Disney? Absolutely not, and that is tragic. It will be all over the net for strangers though.

Don’t get me wrong, I love taking photos, I love capturing the moments but then I put my camera down. Rhi is obsessed in capturing these moments for the viewers to the point she’s planned out every moment, not for her children but for strangers. This holiday was in no way for her family.

Someone needs to step in and sort it out. She is by far the worse Instagram mother there is, there’s lots that are pretty bad when it comes to their children but Rhi is really worryingly extreme.

Most mothers plan their time to give their children the best childhood, not this one. I’ve never seen a more selfish mother and if we can pick this up from their just her Instagram and YouTube than god knows what goes on inside that house. I’ve never seen Bella with a proper, genuine smile.

RobotLady

VIP Member
Zara will not do well all those hours at the parks everyday. It will be tantrum galore. They need a couple of rest days with a child so young. I can just imagine Rhi being the type to force her to walk around the parks everyday whether she wants to or not. Couldn’t possibly miss a full days content 😑
There’s a few instances here where the children will trample Rhi’s dream trip.
They’ll be jetlagged and tired from a change in their regular militant routine. Behaviour will not be good.
Fast passes… have been booked for rides at set times weeks in advance… in true 4 year old fashion she will need the toilet at exactly that time. I know I’ve been there. Unlike most, Rhi won’t cope as she’s fantasised about riding the carousel immediately after a parade and her child’s needs come second to that.
Someone will spill food/drink on an outfit, thus rendering the days matchy matchy.
One of the kids will be frightened of rides or furry characters.
Of course, none of this will feature in the vlogs, as she daren’t tarnish her Mary Poppins image.

• Heart

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Stop with the ‘behind the scenes’ nonsense! Nobody would have a clue there was an issue if you didn’t keep harping on about it!

also, her complaining and posting things about the difficulties being a parent of a child with additional needs is irritating. I’m under no illusion how tough it is but just feel like her constantly complaining on Instagram is hardly productive? I wouldn’t say she is raising awareness,if anything she is just making people tune out because she keeps complaining.

as well as that, it’s not just autism assessments that are hard to get. Mental health services are shot to shit,cancer treatment and surgeries are being postponed/cancelled left right and centre. She is getting on as if she is the only person being disadvantaged. I’ve seen posts from other people about their kids with additional needs and have felt compassion and empathy for them,but with Rhi I just feel bad for any health professionals she is interacting with (as well as Will and Bella).

Not related but I also get the impression she has zero interest in things that the boys enjoy-their gifts and items for the Christmas tree always seem to play second fiddle to PINK! PRINCESSES! GIRLY CHRISTMAS TREES! Etc. It’s sad.

Reactions: 5

RobotLady

VIP Member
I definitely got that vibe from the outfits video, however she seemed more interested in showing off herself than listening to what her girls wanted to say.
How incredibly selfish do you have to be?
4 children but has only planned a trip around 2 of them (still not taking into account, they might want time to rest or freeplay)
Then when presenting her outfits she said to her girls, “I think I’ll have this bag; so you can choose between these two”.
What?! In every aspect of life, my kids have had first dibs of every single thing since I became a mum.
I can hear it now… “No ZaZa, you can’t have the Cinderella bag because Rhi Mummy of 4 wants it”.
Beyond words.

• Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Also don’t you think she is desperate to tell her family saga that’s going on 😳 pisses me off when she says about something then says oh but I won’t share any of it that’s going on behind the scenes.
well fucking don’t even bring it up then, so attention seeking
She seems to hate all of her and his family apart from her auntie so I would love to know the drama lol. But yeah,absolutely zero point bringing it up if you aren’t going to spill. Also love how keeping the privacy of her extended family who she isn’t close to is more important to her than that of her own kids.

katemess

She’s so clearly someone who has never worked in customer service. She is so rude. I hope she gets put in her place in the meeting she has set up, as I think she’s just hellbent on Zara getting an ASD diagnosis even though Rhi only just started talking about her supposed symptoms.

katemess

Her favouritism of the girls is so blatant. I don’t think she could care less about her sons or their interests or personalities. She lives vicariously through her daughters.

sleepysocks

I don’t think it’s fair to question whether the children have autism because ‘they don’t look autistic’ etc. Autism is a hidden disability and never ‘looks’ one way or another and people, girls particularly are often discriminated against because they appear high functioning when all that means is that their autism doesn’t affect others as much - but it still affects the individual a lot, you just can’t see it.

Will and Bella have had presumably a multidiscliplinary assessment and ADOS or similar (which the parent isn’t even present for) and a diagnosis won’t be given lightly. So I do believe those diagnosis are sound and shouldn’t be questioned.

For Zara, she just needs to wait her turn. The team won’t give her a diagnosis just because Rhi has been harassing them but the danger with turning down a referral with a parent like that and it later transpires they are indeed autistic - there will be a massive complaint. It’s easier to put on the waiting list, assess and tell it like it is to shut the parent up either way.

(NHS worker who deals with this a lot and parent of autism!)

RobotLady

VIP Member
My eldest is a 9 year old girl. She understands the magic now, somebody spilled the beans at school earlier in the year. She’s been amazing! This year has weirdly been one of the best already! She is keen to keep the spirit of Christmas alive for her younger siblings. When her 7 year old brother asked how quickly Santa moves in one night, she was quick on her feet and came up with an explanation faster than I could.
She’s also been helping me with the elf! I hid the elf in the fruit bowl, when I came down in the morning, Barbie was wrapped in a toilet roll wedding dress, with a toilet roll aisle and flower petals were strewn everywhere.
She has asked for a top or trainers this year, now that she knows who she’s asking she doesn’t want to ask for much! Believe I’m giving her both and more. I can’t imagine the stick he must get at school with his mum broadcasting that he’s asked Santa for a Disney Princess castle. 9 year olds can be ruthless and some are more grown up than we’d like them to be. Trust me, I’m all for keeping children as children for as long as possible and not allowing them to grow up too quickly but I’m dead against forcing them to be a puppet without considering for a second the consequences it will have amongst their peers.
And… I honestly have to say, I’ve nothing against boys playing with princesses or castles at all! But I truly believe W is playing the part his mum has assigned him and is “liking” what she has told him to like; just to satisfy her.

• Heart

lc04050607

I think a lot of it is to do with the fact that she sees the younger 3 as ‘her’ babies. As in, an extension of HER rather than 3 separate human beings. The idea of autonomy and consent has probably never even entered her head. Too busy thinking about HER channel and HER content. As we’ve seen with this autism debacle, it is Rhi’s way or the highway, after all…

RobotLady

VIP Member
So “the school don’t mind” isn’t accurate?

I don’t think it’s fair on the other kids, or their parents. I’d have had a right battle on my hands if my 4 year old daughter’s classmate rocked up in a tutu and mine was made to wear uniform!
I don’t even think it’s fair on Rhi’s kids. If I sent my daughter to school in non-uniform and then rest of the class were dressed for the school day; she would be mortified.
But the rules don’t apply to Rhi and her children, they’re autistic and you just know that’s branded about so she can get her own way.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I can't get over how much of a little brat Zara is. The way they pander to her every need and adapt their behaviour because she says so. She rules that house and she's five. Bloody hell. I thought my five year old was bossy. She dictated what Rhi and Bella wore at Disney. She's a cute little girl but my god Rhi, sort it out.

hmc1203

What's with the " what's in my bag " vlog ! Seriously is that all she has to do all day film a video of what is in her bag does she think anyone actually cares what she carries in her bag !

Enough with the moaning about Covid and the kids not being able to school , she wasn't so concerned about school when she had them off for the Disney holiday and the week before as " there was no point them going back ". She also never did any home schooling with them then .

All this I've got so much work to do , doing what exactly ? She creates all this extra " work" . She needs to get a proper job where she has to go outside the home work from 8-5 then come back and do all the daily jobs that need doing . She is getting so boring now and her videos ( I don't watch the diseny chanel just the main one ) are so boring.

Cameron1987

If she gets a diagnoses what really is going to change! She treats Zara the same as the 2 that have autism and she follows the same routine! The school will help if she needs additional support! What support later on in life…..does she realise she is comparing her children to children thag have daily struggles and everything needs to be done to the minute and if anything is out of place they have a massive aggressive meltdown! These are the people who need support but they are not getting it…because people like rhi are acting like this!

There is a few comments on you tube now about high levels of autism! And I wonder if she will answer when she’s back! Bella without a doubt has high functioning autism which is very mild! She’s a fanny! She’s twisting words to suit her!

lc04050607

Personally I don’t think any of us are in a position to armchair diagnose her with a serious psychiatric disorders. I do think she is a woman who has a really hard time being wrong. Like, about anything. She has this need to be an expert in absolutely everything and she’s very defensive when challenged in any capacity. I think that’s half her problem. Backing down on Z’s assessment will mean her having to face up to being wrong, which must be very hard for her.

Zoepenguin

She's definitely not struggling for money whatsoever. Her equipment (computer, mic etc) is all really high spec stuff, I'd go as far as to say she spends more on her youtube/social media 'career' than she makes!

sleepysocks

They’ll be doing their first day now and I keep thinking about the girls and Rhi wearing the cheap primark Minnie trainers and wondering if they are regretting their choices after walking the first park day……those blisters will be with them for the next 2 weeks 🤣

• Haha