Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Yea god forbid the kids have a bit of individuality and like things outside of Disney! I have two girls 18 months apart and am so conscious of trying not to dress them the same and force the same things on them as already I can see how different they are and they are only 2.5 and 1.

Reactions: 5

RobotLady

VIP Member
There’s a group on Facebook called Family Lowdown with over a million members. I remember seeing a post on there about a woman who’s sister had sadly passed away and she’d agree to raise her young nephew. He had needed to move school and was of course really struggling with changes, became aggressive and disruptive. His aunt was asking for some support and there were delays due to COVID.
I don’t believe in queue-jumping necessarily but that poor mite should be seen to first. I can see why his aunt might cry Rhi seriously needs to re-evaluate her ‘woe is me’ ‘look how hard done by I am’ approach.
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. She is setting her children up to fail, they’ll not cope in the real world as the grow older because of her actions, not because of the NHS. Their mother is to blame and the father watches on and allows it all.

Also the irony of the fact she likes to think of herself as Mary Poppins but gives off evil stepmother vibes to her own babies.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
It makes sense that Dylan has a different dad and she hides it. No judgement from me I don’t care how many children have by multiple fathers but if you notice she’s never specified how long and her husband have been together because obviously you can do the maths. She would be more relatable if she just said I had Dylan it didn’t work out with his dad then I met my husband 🤷🏽‍♀️

Keikochan

VIP Member
1637791760589.png

This is what Rhi thinks it will look like walking away after she "goes nueclear"

I believe if Zara doesn't get the diagnoses, Rhi will lie and say she has gotten it. Or she will say she has been diagnosed with something else that's just as similar.

• Haha

imsohungry

You can pay for private assessments but they don’t unlock the same support that the NHS will do they’re a bit redundant and the NHS won’t use them to aid their assessment process. They’re more for adults who’d just like to know for their own peace of mind and yes to answer a question above. A diagnosis unlocks support but it’s also essential if a child is ASD for their own mental health. Imagine being an adult and not being diagnosed but not quite being able to see why you see the world differently, or maybe not being able to make relationships work because you can’t understand tone of voice etc. There are many ASD adults that just assume they have depression until they research themselves and then get the correct support. I am very pro diagnosis for kids if they are autistic to be fair 😂

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
There's only one episode, it's on the origins YouTube page, raising kids on junk food | fast food baby, it's the second family the girls name is Sam but she's the image of rhi
Oh my gosh, she's also Welsh. This HAS to be a relation 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Just curious as only came across Rhi a few months ago…
Is it right that Dylan is 17? Daddy of 4 is 54 Rhi is 38? No judgement just want some clarity.
She was 21 when she gave birth to a child fathered by a 36 year old? Did daddy of 4 have a wife/family before Rhi? How long were they together before she fell pregnant?
[/QUOT

Just curious as only came across Rhi a few months ago…
Is it right that Dylan is 17? Daddy of 4 is 54 Rhi is 38? No judgement just want some clarity.
She was 21 when she gave birth to a child fathered by a 36 year old? Did daddy of 4 have a wife/family before Rhi? How long were they together before she fell pregnant?
Dylan has a different dad to the others. She tries to hide this for some reason though.
It would be interesting to know from locals what she’s like in real life. Before the mask dropped she seemed like a loving, perfect, organised mother. But like I say, that was before the mask started to drop.

I always thought Rhi was quite a bit older. Not because she looks old, she’s very attractive but possibly her personality seems a lot older.
Other school mums say she is a pain - girls wearing party skirts etc to school, her talking rudely to staff member in the playground and getting the kids to repeat running into school etc to get the right vlog shot

• Wow

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
She blogs Christmas day????I can't find my phone under wrapping paper, my baileys and quality street wrappers!! Plus you know I'm at my kids beck and call!

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Watch the kids will have covid next, it is rampant in the school atm
She’ll probably pull them out of school because she’s so dramatic about everything. I get the impression she is the mum every teacher and school staff dread as I bet she’s a right pain in the arse

halo1993

I also thought it wasn’t fair of her when she said what the message was and didn’t even mention that the sender had actually put “I’d like to understand more” .. she wasn’t criticising, she wanted to understand and Rhi brought it across like she was picking on her when I didn’t see it that way.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
wow! the sheer audacity of rhi to be so shocked and appalled that a tesco employee dared to confront her and tell her she can't film inside the store! she has such an over-inflated sense of entitlement! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

SarahN

VIP Member
Think the teenager reference started as a joke because Dylan asked not to be named directly in the videos. How he gets better privacy than the younger three is beyond me, guess he’s not as marketable for her YouTube
Well, if he is of a different dad, perhaps he is not too pleased about her disclosing their son’s personal life and has asked that she keeps showing Dylan to a minimum. Who knows …

Scootinginheels

So I don’t get it - she’s warning other parents that tonight their children may react unexpectedly to fireworks/being in a hectic environment because children haven’t been exposed to those sorts of events for a long time now due to Covid…but when her (very young) child reacts differently to busy settings, such as Legoland, it’s her showing herself to be autistic…hmmm 🤔

Givemethetea

VIP Member
We know you like the sound of music rhi You don’t have to tell us every single day what does she think there going to do by tagging them? Gift her Julie andrews?

• Haha

Scootinginheels

SO rude. The squeaky silly voice she put on when she was mimicking what she hopes the professional won’t say to her - so condescending. The woman has a major superiority complex. I was really tempted to respond to her saying at what point do you accept what a professional says? When she was saying that she will not be going away and it’ll go “nuclear” if they don’t accept that Zara NEEDS an assessment. Life doesn’t work like that! I’d love to know what she means by it going nuclear too?! I mean how exactly does it go nuclear? She’s already had a second meeting so she can question the professionals opinion…

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Absolutely spot on. I commented on her blog that did she have it too. All she said was it ‘could’ be heredity. There is definitely something not quite right with her…

I don’t imagine her to be a great mum. Whilst it’s not for me to judge anyone - it appears her kids aren’t allowed to do anything…., Last Christmas they were having to put their presents in the allocated box soon after opening them!!!! It was awful to see. I accept many aren’t cooks but she buys frozen veg so she isn’t in the kitchen all Christmas Day. She could prepare all the veggies the night before. Indeed the kids could help… she’s always keen to develop their ‘fine motor skills’. Chop a snowman’s nose 🥕.
Anything that makes Christmas day easier I'm all for but it's because my day revolves around my family and little girl! I totally believe in routine for kids but Rhi takes it too far she is taking away their independence and ability to weigh up choices, yes some have their issues but she should still be promoting individuality in her kids!

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
How incredibly selfish do you have to be?
4 children but has only planned a trip around 2 of them (still not taking into account, they might want time to rest or freeplay)
Then when presenting her outfits she said to her girls, “I think I’ll have this bag; so you can choose between these two”.
What?! In every aspect of life, my kids have had first dibs of every single thing since I became a mum.
I can hear it now… “No ZaZa, you can’t have the Cinderella bag because Rhi Mummy of 4 wants it”.
Beyond words.
There was me thinking Zara was the centre of her universe but you are right,it is in fact Rhi!

New thread title suggestion:

Fake Disney expert Rhi running out of ideas, profiting off insta reels with her children in tears

• Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
She is so rude ,I used to like her and her videos but the last few weeks she has just been so up her self.
Her stories this morning when she put on that silly voice talking about the consultant ,who does she think she is and calling the first consultant a " lowdown" consultant 🤬

She needs to realise that she is not going to get everything she wants ,she is extremely lucky she even got a appointment. Where I am from you rarely even get to speak to someone until your child turns 5 . Does she not realise we have spent 2 years in lockdown they are children that have been waiting since 2019 for appointments/ assessments etc why does she think her child should come before everyone else .

I really hope the " senior " consultant turns her away ,the way she has spoken about the first consultant is disgusting just because she didn't get what she wanted
Yeh her stories this morning are disgusting, she is literally looking down her nose at all these consultants and saying they don’t do their jobs properly. This is not the Rhi I first started watching, she changed and thinks she’s the only person whose child needs an assessment. I hope these consultants put her in her place. The way she comes across recently I think is the real Rhi and she acts fake and nice in her videos. I’m guessing Rhi is also the one that causes the family dramas because she’s got such a terrible attitude