Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lookyloo

I feel bad for them being too scared to tell their mum what they’d like for Christmas. Imagine if the B said I’m not really in to Disney any more I’d like LOL dolls. Can you imagine the reaction?
It must be hard at school when the other children are talking about or playing with the latest craze like poppets and fidget toys

SarahN

VIP Member
There’s definitely things that would support either scenario of Dylan having a different dad or not. The only reason I think he doesn’t is that he has the same surname (although that was just on her phone, doesn’t mean it’s his legal name I guess) and she said all 4 babies slept in the nursery of the house her husband built. Which wouldn’t make sense if she met her husband a couple of year before having Will as the poster above says. However, she’s definitely secretive and has never said how long her and her husband have been together, and that’s possibly because she doesn’t want people to know Dylan isn’t her husbands! Of course she doesn’t have to share what she doesn’t want to, but if she’s lying, I think that’s wrong and like she trying to portray a different image. There’s nothing wrong if he does have a different dad, but she’s giving off the impression there is.
Could be a Heidi klum/ seal situation …

Keikochan

VIP Member
Aside from the Disney channel, her main channel is all a bit repetitive isn't it ? Hauls (food, clothes), cleaning, organizing, there is only so much of that you can show and not bore your audience with. I think this is why her channel is not growing. If she chose to film more of "a day in our life" type of vlogs, where she would film her family going about their day (and I'm not talking dragging them to Poundland or whatever !), her channel would grow, and people would come back for more as it would more than likely be less repetitive. I guess I know why she wouldn't want to do that, as it would be disclosing more of her private life than what she currently does, but my God, even SHE must be bored with filming her repetitive content ! It can't be worth her time and effort !
Some people like the repetitive food hauls though

Keikochan

VIP Member
Surely her vlogs are a hobbie and not a job. She can’t be making a wage from her videos?!
Idk but I think the ads on the videos make a nice little sum of money if enough ppl are viewing.

If you watch the video about infertility she more or less winks at the camera when she said about going to the GP.
A GP won’t suggest further treatment or testing until you’ve been trying for at least a year.
She said so it’s worth baring that in mind as you go in. You just know she lied in that appointment, making the wait for someone honest even longer. Much like trying to get Zara assessed urgently for ASD when other parents/carers have been struggling for years waiting in line.
Rhi Morgan is major Veruca Salt vibes.
Oh she is so sly & evil if she did that! So impatient. Maybe her having to wait on Zara to be assessed is karma? 🤷‍♀️

Sofasurfer

Is there a way to work out how many members she has on patreon? Who on earth would pay
When she announced Patreon it quickly went to 10% goal completed. There were 2 comments on her first post & I would assume if you excitedly sign up and pay money you would also comment on the post. It’s now at 30% goal completed so I’m guessing 6 members. I don’t think there is a way to tell what level they are on.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Her new blog with the gifted loungefly bags omg soooooo annoying read the room rhi this will NOT make you popular in fact the opposite

WDHR89

I noticed in her first Magic Kingdom vlog that she’s used the same stock music that Knappily Ever After used as their intro music.

Now, I get that anyone can use the music but seeing as Knappily have given up Disney vlogging and social media, is Rhi trying to capitalise on that with it being the family Disney Vlogger market?

I am amused that she’s putting in facts about Disney World as if she’s some expert. It’s information easily accessible and has been around for years, and not unique to her.

Her trip will be full of outdated information too once covid restrictions ease. She should have just gone and enjoyed the moment with her family.

Cameron1987

This move today has made it clear as anything this trip for not for her kids….it was for her and money from vlogs! Selfish woman!
But she’s happy to sell her kids content for money! She’s sick!

RobotLady

VIP Member
I know she’s mentioned on a few insta stories that they won’t be cancelling their trip in January as they’d lose a lot of money as opposed to Virgin cancelling and they’d be refunded.
But if I had a trip booked for less than two weeks time; I’d seriously be hoping for a cancellation. Orlando is currently a cesspit for COVID. Currently 45% of people in Orange County testing positive!
That’s absolute madness. That’s like taking your children on holiday to COVID ward.

Attachments

Mboycex

Newbie here so sorry if this has been asked before.. has anyone seen the programme on YouTube Fast Food Baby? I swear the Welsh girl on there is the image of rhi

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
She is going to have one hell of a shock when she goes, and not in a nice way. I am surprised she hasn't yet thought of taking a buggy for the kids yet :ROFLMAO:

Cameron1987

But it’s only her Disney content she is putting on patreon! She sees others doing it so she’s jumping on the band wagon! Even her stories this morning, I need to make money from all the editing! No you don’t….you picked to go on holiday, you picked to film it for memories apparently and now you are posting your kids memories online for everyone to see….you do not need to get paid….