Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her food haul, why is she shouting at the camera?

Also what's with moving the camera so much? Especially during the kitchen roll part, constant rocking side to side

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she says her friend bought the kids that Disney game today, but then puts #ad in the next story?! Is her ‘friend’ Walt Disney?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine having to work Xmas day evening and Boxing Day to edit her video 🙄🙄 just have a few days off love, no one is in a rush to watch your vlog!!

Imagine having to work Xmas day evening and Boxing Day to edit her video 🙄🙄 just have a few days off love, no one is in a rush to watch your vlog!!
I just can’t imagine watching my child’s whole Christmas through a camera lens. I was complaining last night because I had hardly any pictures of the kids from yesterday but that’s because taking pictures wasn’t a priority! Nobody needs to see other people’s kids opening their presents-let them enjoy the day ffs

Reactions: 3
Literally no one cares whether she has vlogged Christmas or not 😂 Christ, just enjoy Christmas and new year with your children!

Just watched her food haul, why is she shouting at the camera?

Also what's with moving the camera so much? Especially during the kitchen roll part, constant rocking side to side
Her voice is so shrill, she reminds me of a screaming seagull.

• Haha
Started watching her on YouTube. It just seems to be spend spend spend with this woman. What does her husband do? If she funds her lifestyle via her vlogs etc then I've deffo missed the boat there lol.

I do enjoy her content but I just couldn't and wouldn't spend to that excess.

He’s a builder, I doubt she earns a lot from her channel but she also does social media consultantancy I think

Reactions: 2
Just watched the Christmas eve blog ,has anyone else watched it ? The part where they open the Christmas eve boxes near the beginning looks like poor Bella has been upset again ,her eyes look all puffy and full of tears but the woman still films her 🤦‍♀️
Also, why does she insist on buying Bella and Zara the same things. poor girls have no identity of there own ,no seperate interests its such a shame . I'm sure Will was overjoyed with a Disney princess castle to share with his sisters ! He looked so happy with his Star wars items in his box then to be giving a princess castle

Reactions: 5
Just seen her stories asking which bags she should get to coordinate with outfits at the Disney Parks…why on earth does she need that many bags to take on holiday with her? It’s just bizarre to me. Her Florida vlogs will be interesting!

I just don’t remember her being so ‘spendy’ when I first started following her. Especially not with Disney stuff/bags etc-the whole bags and Disney outfits thing is really tragic for an almost 40 year old mother. Yes I know people can wear what they want etc but it just seems really pathetic and desperate- she used to dress nicely and now everything is Disney.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t remember her being so ‘spendy’ when I first started following her. Especially not with Disney stuff/bags etc-the whole bags and Disney outfits thing is really tragic for an almost 40 year old mother. Yes I know people can wear what they want etc but it just seems really pathetic and desperate- she used to dress nicely and now everything is Disney.
I also find it strange that she created a Disney YouTube channel having never actually been. What if she goes and doesn’t actually like it? Have the kids even been to a theme park before? Character meet and greets aren’t what they used to be and parades are unscheduled pop up cavalcade. Does she really know what she’s doing? It’s currently a bit of a minefield for dining and fastpass reservations. 2 weeks in WDW is lovely but we wouldn’t go all that way just to stay on resort. Especially with the two older boys.
My eldest 2, now 9 & 7; love Walmart, Target, Kissimmee fun spot, the upside down house on international drive and obviously Universal Studios. William doesn’t seem to have much individual interest but does seem to like Harry Potter, and his birthday is weeks away from the trip. Surely they can leave the Disney bubble to do The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

From experience the disney toys aren't usually a big hit its lots of figures they aren't very interactive so my wee ones likes having them for being pretty but usually plays with something else...never mind how expensive they are! She seems so sensible on many things but those outfits and bags are ridiculous for the parks! Trouser/shorts for walking and rides (can you imagine those dresses on a fast ride) a big bag for suncream, waters, spare hats socks etc

Those whole trip is for Instagram!

Started watching her on YouTube. It just seems to be spend spend spend with this woman. What does her husband do? If she funds her lifestyle via her vlogs etc then I've deffo missed the boat there lol.

I do enjoy her content but I just couldn't and wouldn't spend to that excess.
I think her husband earns a lot tbh. Big giveaway is they moved out of their old (very nice) house without selling it first and into a new one. Rhi clearly puts a lot of effort into her content but I don't think her earnings are anything more than pin money, I doubt she even earns minimum wage for the hours she puts in. Especially when you consider all her equipment is top spec. Other content creators say they will upgrade their equipment as their channel grows but she already has the best of everything. In my opinion it's just something for her to focus on and structure her life around/justify staying at home with the kids. Her Xmas content is all so staged it's cringey, she's desperate to be a big youtuber but she doesn't have the personality/relatability for it.

So Bella and Zara got virtually exactly the same presents, just different lego sets and colouring books

Literally everything Disney, god this woman is actually nuts and not to mention, so bleeping boring. How many costumes and pairs of PJs does she think her kids need or actually want to receive? She's such a bleeping control freak I can't cope 😂 I feel sorry for the kids, they got barely any toys, just tons of Disney tat.

She’s not taking 15 different bags to Florida?! I can’t even cope 🥴🥴
It’s absolutely crazy! I would love to hear how she justified the need for that many bags! When we went we took one ruck sack between us for all our essentials and managed perfectly fine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.