Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something to note re: benefits like DLA and PIP is that they absolutely do not hand them out like sweeties. I say this as someone who claimed DLA as a child and now claims PIP as a disabled adult. It isn’t easy money. This woman has many issues but I don’t think comments practically accusing her of benefit fraud are particularly fair.
As someone who knows a person who claims middle rate dla for a child who doesn't really have a need but has managed to say all the right things and is pushing autism on her son so she can get a 3bedroom flat coz her only sons are twins and wants them to have there own room

Reactions: 2
I agree DLA is handed out to people who can say the right things. I’ve seen people lie about overnight care to be able to claim middle rate because they have been advised by someone that they need to get middle rate to be able to receive an extra bedroom or other benefits. The whole system is a joke. I believe Rhi can spin things into making them seem worse to get her own way. I know a little girl who has brain cancer and her DLA got denied. I know we only see a small part of her day or the scripted down the stairs motion to get her content but I wouldn’t say any of her children are high care children that is more than an average child of their age. Maybe Zara but she is also young, she is no worse than another spoilt child at that age. No way she was getting up at 4am for ‘work’ and caring for the children though the night too, not saying some parents don’t do it, I’m on about Rhi. Yes I think she has exaggerated her children’s needs to get what she feels like she’s entitled too, she has this sense of ‘I know best’ when she doesn’t. Tell the consultant to look out for Zara’s name is a joke and shows her attitude towards the whole thing.

She tagging the jumpers and shops in her post like they are at her nearest High Street and now calling herself a disney vlogger she will be insufferable and if its all gonna be about disney ill be unfollowing her main page....I'm really not interested!

Reactions: 1
That pink sequin spirit jersey is $120 her and the girls have one each. I wonder if the children that didn’t want Mickey Mouse souvenirs still got the opportunity to buy a memento.
Can’t believe she’s calling herself a Disney vlogger because she’s spunked money up the wall on one big trip she’s going to act as if she knows everything 🙄
She knows very little still. She’s only done one airline, one season, one transfer type etc.
You can bet your bottom dollar she’s chirping on at Daddy of 4 for DVC Disney timeshare now. For about £30K down payment and £1k a year in annual dues they could have had a holiday for next 30 years. They probably spent close to £15K on 15 nights.

• Wow
She should have stuck to what her channel was for. Parenting, organising etc etc. There’s nothing wrong with sharing holidays/Disney on the channel but it’s literally overloaded with the same tit Disney, Disney and more Disney. It’s boring. I’m sure hardcore fans of Disney will love it but there won’t be that many to keep watching for months and months.
I love Disney and I’ve already stopped looking for her videos on YouTube.

Her plan of doing over 24 video’s of Disney vlogs…people will get bored and lose interest and also if she wants to make it informative like she said…..her facts will probs not be the case in 24 weeks time because things change so much at Disney!
Also….work life balance……she must fanny about so much…I get editing can take a while but it’s 3 videos a week! And emailing a couple of people? Why does she make out she works over a full time job and still be over run? Annoying as hell!

I wonder how much she claims for them having the autism diagnosis? Even if she is on the lower rate of DLA of £23.50 a week (£47 for both Will and Bella) it is a lot of money a month. I could be a bad person saying this but I reckon she is claiming the middle componment of DLA of £60 a week each child, as she probably put down they need supervision in the night, hence the stair gates being up.
That is a tit ton of money to be getting!!!! I know kids are expensive but 🙀

I don’t like to judge but Rhi really does come across like she knows how to play the system. It’s not a fact but I do have a feeling.

Reactions: 4
She has exploited her kids that much that telling you the kids signs and symptoms wouldn’t surprise me as a step to far for her! There is a reason why she hasn’t mentioned them!
If you know the kids dates of birth, things they like, toys they like and activities they do during the week then that’s already way to much information and I’m honestly surprised she doesn’t see that! Why do people need to know that information, that’s not keeping the kids safe! People on the internet should not know these things about your kid! The whole birthday interviews give all that information…if you want to film it then fine, but it should not be on you tube! Kids cannot consent to anything….get them off line!

Reactions: 5
Her plan of doing over 24 video’s of Disney vlogs…people will get bored and lose interest and also if she wants to make it informative like she said…..her facts will probs not be the case in 24 weeks time because things change so much at Disney!
Also….work life balance……she must fanny about so much…I get editing can take a while but it’s 3 videos a week! And emailing a couple of people? Why does she make out she works over a full time job and still be over run? Annoying as hell!
I don’t know, I don’t dislike Rhi, but describing her work as a “full time job” feels like a kick in the teeth to those who work out of the house for 12h at a time, who don’t get to do school runs, or “work” doing videos at B&Ms. I’m not sure she realises how people struggle to parent and work out of the home

I think she’d be also be far more watchable and get more views if she were far less repetitive. If she went out and about locally (she doesn’t have to show exactly where she lives, but there are some lovely places down there). Support some local indie cafes and shops, go for a walk along the coast. She creates quality videos, she could offer much more variety and I bet she’d get more subs

Reactions: 6
I reckon during the school week she could work 25 hours! That I would say is more than enough time for 3 videos plus emails! I think she has it in her head that she is so busy! She takes longer making up to do lists than doing the actual tasks!

I’ve just watched her stories from today saying she’s going to try and have a better work life balance. Is she having a laugh. She wants to try and do a 9-5. It’s beyond insulting.

Reactions: 7
Maybe if she was a bit more real and down to Earth the editing wouldn’t take so long! Getting up on holiday a few hours early to edit….way to far….you are taking time away from your family to film videos exploiting your kids for other peoples views! Take time away!

Not only does she work very much PART TIME. She works term time only. What the hell does she think other parents do? It’s beyond ridiculous

Reactions: 1
I think she has a lot of 'busywork' in her life tbh. Like all the organising of various items. Its obvious they have a huge amount of stuff even for a family of 6, it's just squirreled away into kallax units.
Also how does she sit on the couch with that big kallax tower next to it, I feel claustrophobic just looking at it!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.