Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lc04050607

A quote from the latest vlog “I need to talk about something. I’m just going to mention it once and then not really discuss it again…”

It’s a shame she can’t apply this same attitude towards everything else she bleats on about relentlessly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Givemethetea

VIP Member
That chart she keeps putting up about the symptoms and what days they did tests etc- I can say rhi on behalf of everyone- nobody but you gives a flying fuck

Reactions: 8

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Nice that she can take a break from being raging to post an Affiliate link though 👍

I can just imagine all the parents with kids with much greater difficulties than Zara who would love to take their kids to Disney but know that they wouldn’t be able to because of overwhelm/sensory issues etc. Imagine having those difficulties and then listening to her stories harping on about how her daughter NEEDS AN ASSESSMENT NOW even though she is able to attend mainstream school and appears to be high functioning (not to say there might not be issues there but hardly enough to think she can jump ahead of those in much greater need).

Reactions: 7

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Doesn’t sit well with me the oversharing of children’s diagnosis- I have a disabled child myself and believe there is a very fine line between raising awareness and over sharing- her children have a right to privacy and the total oversharing over there autism diagnosis doesn’t sit well with me at all- these kids will be in high school one day- in jobs- and once it’s on the internet it’s always there

lc04050607

In today’s episode of Clutching At Straws: a whole grid post dedicated to her freshly trimmed fringe.

• Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Guys sorry I haven’t posted on tattle much,there’s a lot happening with my family at the minute but it’s not my place to discuss it. Just wanted to let you know that even though I totally look like I have everything together and that everything is so easy for me,there’s a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that you don’t see. Did I mention it involved extended family? I can’t talk about it though. But here are stories that my children wrote at school for you all to read and if you are interested in details about my children’s autism diagnoses I can share all that too.

Barmybarney

Just found this family! To be fair I think she is gonna struggle to stay relevant! The cost of living is rising and most people are looking to save money so will be looking for food haul/meal plan videos to help not ones where they spend a fortune on convenience food and big name foods (eat well for less would have a field day with this woman). And she makes out the kids only get a sweet treat for pudding at the end of the week but buys a massive 'dont judge me' selection every week! 🤨

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Why do her stories always involve telling us all about the work she needs to do? Everyday is the same. You don’t see Adele jumping on the stories and telling us about what vocals she has to record,what interviews she needs to do that day,what meetings she has etc or Brad Pitt coming on complaining because he has lines to learn but also has to do a million other things etc. Why do influencers think we care? Is it to make them sound really busy to justify their ‘job’? So annoying anyway-as if we don’t all have busy lives ffs we just don’t put it on Instagram because no one gives a shit!
Also don’t you think she is desperate to tell her family saga that’s going on 😳 pisses me off when she says about something then says oh but I won’t share any of it that’s going on behind the scenes.
well fucking don’t even bring it up then, so attention seeking

katemess

It’s becoming clearer by the day why Rhi appears to have no friends and no relationship with her family.

Scootinginheels

Completely agree with the whole “I have a drama going on but I’m not going to tell you about it but just let you know there is a drama going on” ridiculousness that she constantly does. Either say it or don’t. Honestly these instahuns think they’re some sort of A list celebs or something with their silly “apologies for being so quiet” etc when they haven’t updated their stories for approx 1 hour - seriously hun, nobody is that invested in your life or actually gives a shit!
Also came on to say how much the teachers at her kids’ school must hate her 🤣🤣 She clearly swans around like she’s someone very important with a highly demanding work schedule. They must have a proper good laugh at her in the staff room whilst desperately trying to avoid her

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her stories from today saying she’s going to try and have a better work life balance. Is she having a laugh. She wants to try and do a 9-5. It’s beyond insulting.

havesomeclassReb

The fact that she told Bella’s consultant to look out for Zara popping up will always prove to me that Rhi has a problem and it’s rings massive alarm bells.

If you suspect your child has autism absolutely fight and make sure they get help if needed. However, regardless of whether Zara does have autism or not doesn’t really matter to Rhi, there’s only one answer for Rhi and that’s for Zara to have autism 🚩

Koobcam

I still don’t think Dylan has a different dad. When she’s shown old photos, young Dylan looks exactly like Will. Also, when she did house tour of their old house, which her husband built, she said how all 4 of her babies where brought home to that nursery. She’s spoken about secondary infertility as well. A big age gap doesn’t always been different dads.

collect kids from school-I'm fairly sure when I was Bella age I was walking to & from school by myself and aren't they super close to the school? Also it would be both Bella & Will walking together right, so that would be safer? & I'm not a parent but I think it would be OK for Zara to walk with her older siblings, not 100% as that might be personal preference.....which Rhi obvi prefers not to do.
I agree with everything apart from the walking to school bit. Will should be ok on his own but with his autism I know it can be difficult. My second oldest has autism and part of it is road safety. I had to walk him in secondary school for a little bit when he started just cause he couldn’t be safe on his own. Not saying it’s the same for Will, all children are different but I can see reasons why Rhi wouldn’t let him.
I do think Zara is way to young for Will or Bella to be responsible for Zara while walking to school. She can be a little wild and that’s not the children’s responsibility

• Heart

katemess

She hasn’t been able to list any traits of autism Zara has except meltdowns… all kids have tantrums, Rhi.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
She refers to her aunt as ‘like a mum to me’ and definitely doesn’t seem to have much contact with your family so you could be right.

her latest reel had 2 comments and 103 likes after 22 hours-yikes! She seems to do a primark come shop with me every other week!
I’ve lost interest in Rhi, haven’t watched her in weeks, feel like her content has taken a Jose dive. No interest in Disney that she’s pushing hard

havesomeclassReb

Potentially controversial opinion but I’m just going to put it out here - I truly do think there are people that know the system well that are able to manipulate the system in order to get a positive diagnosis of ASD. I speak from experience about this. Rhi raises so many red flags with me in this area. I just am not convinced by it at all. I am very aware that there is a massive spectrum and autism presents itself very differently in different children & that each case is unique but I really struggle with this lot. She harps on constantly about their autism and seems to show so much of their lives - I mean her immediate reaction today, following the meeting/conversation with the consultant re Zara, when she was clearly very distressed wasn’t to pick up the phone to her husband or a friend, it was immediately to start filming content for a bunch of strangers on the internet. She literally said “I have just got off the phone”…yet we never ever see any sign of the children showing ANY autistic traits whatsoever! In fact things that you would imagine at least 1 in the 3 autistic children (let’s face it Zara is autistic according to Rhi) would find challenging such as out of the ordinary dress up days, such as children in need today, she makes a huge song and dance about, with them prancing about in front of the camera and so on being completely OTT. I just do not see any elements or signs or hints of autism with any of them and with the amount she overshares I just don’t see how ASD can be that well hidden that it’s literally invisible. It really doesn’t add up to me. She is an entitled individual who clearly knows what she wants and is going to stop at nothing until she gets it. I used to like her husband but he clearly just lets her get on with it and doesn’t step in so I’ve lost any respect I once had for him. It wouldn’t surprise me if the whole fallout with the extended family is all to do with her obsession with invisible autism.
Absolutely this. I have a friend who was caught out by her doctor doing this to her children. Honestly it went on for years, 3 children later, constantly taking them to the doctors because they had this and that, every child who was born had something. Now those children have grown up and are completely lost, they have zero life! Rhi needs to sort herself out and stop damaging her children. This might be a controversial comment aswell but I truly believe this from what I’ve seen on little snippets of their lives!