Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madhouse1

She claims she has no time as she works such long hours but has time to put together matching outfits together? Everything is matching. Those poor kids are unable to express themselves. What if Zara wanted to wear spots and Bella stripes? I imagine it would be Rhi that would have the meltdown. Not everything needs to be depicted as perfect, and just because your kids are all in matching clothes, doesn’t mean you’ve got your life together. If anyone needs an assessment for autistic tendencies, I think she needs to look closer to home.

Reactions: 7

daria32

I still don’t think Dylan has a different dad. When she’s shown old photos, young Dylan looks exactly like Will. Also, when she did house tour of their old house, which her husband built, she said how all 4 of her babies where brought home to that nursery. She’s spoken about secondary infertility as well. A big age gap doesn’t always been different dads.
Dylan definitely has a different dad. I used to know her when he was little. They used to live alone, just her and Dylan. She’s definitely changed looking at her channel!
Her husband already had the old house when he met her and they’d only been together a couple of years before she had Will, so don’t know why she often says they’ve been together ‘forever’.
Saying that, she was always very nice, friendly, really in to theatre and dance. I can’t stand the version of her she puts out in her videos! It’s too much!!!
I haven’t seen her in years now, and have moved away from the area (so has she from where we used to live)

Cameron1987

This woman has Münchausen syndrome by proxy! She wants her child to have autism! Fucking harassing a place daily to try and skip the queue is brutal! All these places are so over run that they can’t handle and you have a twat like her calling everyday! The reason these places are so over run is because people like her think because her child lines things up that they have autism! Bella does not have high levels of Autism…she’s turned the phrase round…Bella is without a doubt high functioning autism, you can see a huge difference between Bella and William! Zara is just a little brat which is learnt behaviour from her mum!
The reason she is a carbon copy of her sister is because you force them to be the same….they are not allowed to be individuals!

Also….yes Zara has needs…but these needs are what rhi allows her to get away with! She’s waits on them hand and foot, drops everything to see to their needs….and Zara will expect that in school as well!

• Heart

Zoepenguin

My oldest is Will's age and jeez I feel so sorry for him... Even if he is dressing up and doing the video uncoerced it would be so embarrassing if someone from.his class spots it. She should know better than to exploit his naivety like that. Even Bella who had clearly been crying bless her and still has to act happy so mummy can portray her Mary Poppins narrative. Rhi your kids privacy and dignity is worth more than a stupid reel on Instagram for your all consuming hobby!!

Koobcam

Her attitude in her stories today is so entitled. Saying she wants Zara assessed for autism through the same route as Bella and Will even though they’re saying no. She said if the world didn’t go crazy then she would have been assessed. But the point is, the world DID go crazy and has effected everyone and caused delays in various ways. Does she think she’s the only one waiting on an assessment? She comes across very rude. Heaven forbid she has to wait a bit longer. She’s so determined that Zara must have the same assessment as Will and Bella. Why does it matter if she has a different assessment? Really didn’t like her attitude around it all.

lc04050607

The strangest thing about her for me is that she’ll go to some serious lengths to stop people finding out they live in Swansea, including taking a picture of the kids with a Joe’s and scribbling over the ice cream pots to ‘hide’ the name. But her kids’ medical histories are seemingly fair game? Very very weird.

katemess

I can’t believe she packs for her 17 year old. He’s nearly an adult and she’s packing his carry on? Cut the umbilical cord, Rhi.

Agree that she couldn’t care less about her husband/Dylan/William’s interests - she mentioned several times that the girls weren’t interested in Star Wars, only cared about the rides, and then that she had taken them away from the Star Wars things to occupy them. The girls have 13/14 days dedicated to their interests, so this would’ve been a good opportunity to teach them about sharing and that it’s not always about them and what they find interesting or fun.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Please rhi I beg you- it’s not fucking lockdown juice.....it’s wine 😭😭😭😭

Also please god stop saying things are ‘in stock’ it makes me want to jump out my window 😂 sorry guys had a hard day 😂

• Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Wanted 7 days of park tickets, but got an additional 7 for free, but doesn’t want to give up one day to go to Universal or Cape Canaveral or something outside Disney. She’s an utter control freak.
Why on earth would she not take Will (or Dylan for that matter) to universal?! This trip is 100 percent for Rhi,it is not for those children at all.

Koobcam

She should be ashamed of that Children in need video. Bella must have barely stopped crying before being made to do the video. Her cheeks where still red and blotchy.

katemess

I definitely would’ve thought she’d take a stroller. This is the woman who puts a bib on a 7 year old…

• Haha

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I haven't looked at anything of hers for a long time as she us as dull as dish water!! Took a peek!! Why the hell is she discussing a child's medical issue with a world of strangers! Poor kids have nothing private!!
Totally agree- funny considering when she was discussing her eldest going to uni she was talking about keeping things private to keep her family safe- I guess that doesn’t include very very personal issues like the medical history of your kids 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Zoepenguin

That weekend in Manchester 100% cost more money than she made from it. Even if she's able to write certain things off as business expenses I'm not buying that her social media career is anything more than a very involved hobby. She claims to have been doing it since Zara was a newborn and yet 4-5 years on her views and interaction are pretty low, and not for want of trying on her part. Husband probably tolerates it as it gives her something to focus on. Not sure her kids will thank her for their massive online footprint though including Zara's potty training...!

Zoepenguin

Although I don't think you can completely fake a diagnosis per se, I do think it's very possible to learn enough about the diagnostic criteria to be able to answer questions in a way that ticks all the boxes iykwim. Also, someone who has had a diagnosis for 2 children already would be very familiar with the process.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Even the way she does her laundry/clothes. She washes them, throws them into the dryer. Fecks them in a box, then sorts them into boxes to be sorted into more boxes upstairs. Why not fold them from the dryer into piles for each person. So many unnecessary steps.

• Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
She has massively rattled my cage too! I love how she implies that she will be content after the assessment because Zara will be told she has autism or doesn’t have it when in reality we know that the only ‘right’ answer will be that Zara has autism.

The way she put on that voice and says she needs to make the people do their job as if they are sitting on their arse doing fuck all really annoyed me. I hope she does not get an assessment off the back of being a dick because that just sends a message that if you throw your toys out of the pram you will get your way.

Totally agree that this is the real Rhi we are seeing and it’s not a good look for her.

I agree my kids are 6 and 8 and really don't want a camera in their face for photos nevermind videos.

Does the older boy not appear on anything? So on Xmas morning he isn't involved because his Mum can't put the camera away?
She's mentioned before she doesn't film the oldest Dylan out of respect for his privacy, something she doesn't extend to the other 3.