Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good job she moved apartment because she would ZERO content without that window view!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to really like her. I don't know if her contint changed or whether I got bored of the same photos of New Yark 85 times a month.

Reactions: 13
Lockdown really showed how boring she is. Without NYC backdrop she's nothing going for her. She needs the gym classes, the NYC backdrop for photos, the events, the dunken iced coffee! She had ample opportunities in lockdown to up her game and really access who she was and what her Audience was.

She goes on about hard working and you've to Hussle in this city. I think she gives off the opposite. I think she's incredibly lazy!

Reactions: 11
Not to go off topic but did anyone see this question on Stephanie O’quigleys page?
I can’t help but find the last sentence a dig at the sly foxes....

Yes completely!!!!! They should have always been open about it. Just shows how sly they are and not creative at all when they actually would’ve had decent Mexico contint!!!!!! Well maybe not decent but for them.

Gig is up soon I’m sure. She shows zero personality!

Reactions: 7
Yes completely!!!!! They should have always been open about it. Just shows how sly they are and not creative at all when they actually would’ve had decent Mexico contint!!!!!! Well maybe not decent but for them.

Gig is up soon I’m sure. She shows zero personality!
They were bricking it about getting back into the US I'd say. But I mean, lots of people are exploiting loopholes like that one, they should have just been up front. If they were confident that their decision to travel back to Ireland was a good one, then they shouldn't have been bothered by comments from understandably annoyed people on insta.

Yes was thinking this too, poor girl hasn’t seen her family in well over a year and those foxes and Lorna and char Casey all went home

Reactions: 5
Can someone please explain Mexico? What was the story there? I missed all that
She miraculously appeared in NYC one day after not being active on insta because she was hiding in Mexico for 2 weeks to get back into America. She couldn't fly direct because of covid. Another blogger travelled the same way and came on and explained how they had done it and all. Retro came on and told us all to find our own advice as that is what she did and never mentioned it again! But she's really real and transparent and honest, u know!? 🙄

Reactions: 20
I feel they didn't show Mexico because they were actually embarrassed they had to enter America that way, Retro probably feels the Americans should be rolling out the red carpet on her return. Plus it just highlighted that they should never have went to Ireland in the first place, because of they'd done nothing wrong (which in their eyes they didn't) then skulking back in wouldn't have been necessary.

Reactions: 13
Did the dog spend two weeks in Mexico too with David?
Who knows.....
6 months on and still waiting on Kaelin's video answering all questions dog travel related. I unfollowed, the carry on of the pair of them over Christmas in the midst of a pandemic was disgusting and two fingers up to the rest of us who couldn’t fly home

Reactions: 20
She miraculously appeared in NYC one day after not being active on insta because she was hiding in Mexico for 2 weeks to get back into America. She couldn't fly direct because of covid. Another blogger travelled the same way and came on and explained how they had done it and all. Retro came on and told us all to find our own advice as that is what she did and never mentioned it again! But she's really real and transparent and honest, u know!? 🙄
Yes everyone was bluntly told by Redfox to “talk to your lawyer” forgetting we just call them solicitors in Ireland and it clearly was a question from her Irish audience 😂😂

She got so tetchy about it. I never use the word tetchy but she was tetchy. Tetchy in her Findi pointy shoes that she wore once for a “shoot”

No talk of her “shooting” today. Since when is taking a few pics on your iPhone classified as a full on photo shoot. She’s not a model for vogue!

I think if she wasn’t so defensive when people ask questions, and actually was even 10% honest and genuine then there probably wouldn’t be as much talk on here. But here we are! She’s boring enough to grab our attention 😂😂

There has to be someone on here that knows some goss on how she falls out with every other Irish influencer. Would love to hear the real story or stories. What is she like in real life? Is she really a queen bee and has to get her way? She seems extremely controlling and not flexible.

Reactions: 16
Yes everyone was bluntly told by Redfox to “talk to your lawyer” forgetting we just call them solicitors in Ireland and it clearly was a question from her Irish audience 😂😂

She got so tetchy about it. I never use the word tetchy but she was tetchy. Tetchy in her Findi pointy shoes that she wore once for a “shoot”

No talk of her “shooting” today. Since when is taking a few pics on your iPhone classified as a full on photo shoot. She’s not a model for vogue!

I think if she wasn’t so defensive when people ask questions, and actually was even 10% honest and genuine then there probably wouldn’t be as much talk on here. But here we are! She’s boring enough to grab our attention 😂😂

There has to be someone on here that knows some goss on how she falls out with every other Irish influencer. Would love to hear the real story or stories. What is she like in real life? Is she really a queen bee and has to get her way? She seems extremely controlling and not flexible.
Hilariously I was blocked when I asked what ‘lawyer’/solicitors she used to advise her it was ok to travel when it was government advice not to travel. And to bring a dog over and back as well.
She’s an absolute narcissist! I’ve seen enough to know

Reactions: 17
Do we think she’s packed in the towel? Or hard at it redecorating her office space, sorry I mean apartment, with the interior designers. I had to laugh when she put up a pic of herself the other day at the desk in the apt, looked like she was sat on a reception desk! Suited her too 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we think she’s packed in the towel? Or hard at it redecorating her office space, sorry I mean apartment, with the interior designers. I had to laugh when she put up a pic of herself the other day at the desk in the apt, looked like she was sat on a reception desk! Suited her too 😁
Maybe the new apartment IS a dentist surgery after all? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.