Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Anyone asking her for advice needs to take a long hard look at themselves!! How aerlingus partnered with a blogger for her MOTHER to travel is beyond me, people are desparate to see their families as they have missed so much since the beginning of the pandemic (flights are also super expensive for those actually having to pay out of their own pocket) There airport reunion was like they had picked her up from doing a weekly shop, no emotion why because they have continuously seen each other. Just vile in every sense go the word. Also Who wants to see what itinerary they have for their mother, the same shite but with her in the background! They know every trick In the book absolute sly foxes!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Redfed

The way she moves apartments she'll be ready to up sticks by the time the last of the furniture arrives!

• Haha

Semillon

A big thing I’ve noticed with Retro is that she never goes anywhere by herself and especially for work/promotional stuff. I would guess the whole Kaelin working for her is less about an opportunity/visa for Kaelin and more about not having to attend stuff by herself! In Ireland the mother & Kaelin go to everything with her. In US, it’s mainly Kaelin, but if not, Tammy is dragged along! For all of her entrepreneur/girl boss/hussle nonsense, I have yet to see her put on her big girl pants and attend something by herself! I don’t see what’s so scary about it, I mean, she must at least know a few other influencers in New Yark at this stage!

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Did Kaelin get the ring, she’ll never tell cause we all know Urka so so well #FreeKaelin

• Haha
She’s done a vlog on birthday prep. 🙈🙈🙈 Will we ever hear the end of the bloody birthday!! It’s like she’s the only person in the world to have ever turned 30. But sure look it was ‘so SO much fun’.
Also I can’t get over her face. She’s really messed with it, she talks and looks weird like she can’t stretch her mouth and cheeks properly.

Reactions: 17

notphillipa

Chatty Member
She is too arrogant to admit what she is doing sucks. She thinks her noo yark lifestyle is aspirational and that’s enough to make her interesting. No collabs. No new experiences. Nothing to engage with viewers. Just gaa discos on a musty boat and pizza with mashed potatoes and white couches and Zara hauls

• Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Imagine Kaelin went full Devil Wears Prada on Erika and exposed what it was actually like working and living in the shadow of your "blogger" sibling.

• Haha
  • Heart

Julesffs

Yes everyone was bluntly told by Redfox to “talk to your lawyer” forgetting we just call them solicitors in Ireland and it clearly was a question from her Irish audience 😂😂

She got so tetchy about it. I never use the word tetchy but she was tetchy. Tetchy in her Findi pointy shoes that she wore once for a “shoot”

No talk of her “shooting” today. Since when is taking a few pics on your iPhone classified as a full on photo shoot. She’s not a model for vogue!

I think if she wasn’t so defensive when people ask questions, and actually was even 10% honest and genuine then there probably wouldn’t be as much talk on here. But here we are! She’s boring enough to grab our attention 😂😂

There has to be someone on here that knows some goss on how she falls out with every other Irish influencer. Would love to hear the real story or stories. What is she like in real life? Is she really a queen bee and has to get her way? She seems extremely controlling and not flexible.
Hilariously I was blocked when I asked what ‘lawyer’/solicitors she used to advise her it was ok to travel when it was government advice not to travel. And to bring a dog over and back as well.
She’s an absolute narcissist! I’ve seen enough to know

Hotchips

Plans trip, vlogs trip home
The usually taxi view over the Brooklyn bridge & NYC skyline
The mother collects them at airport with Vogue
Home for the Chinese
Kaelin decorating the tree
Mums decorated the table for dinner
SuperValu coldslaw
Ballymalloe relish
Packing the bags to come home
Mother includes Cadbury & Tattoo in bags to go home

Anything I'm forgetting??
You forgot my favourite of all..."this view"..the same photo from the last 5 years of her mother's sitting room 😆😆😆

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Did she turn 30 recently? She was very quite about it barely mentioned it, she should throw a party of some sort to mark it, surprised she didn’t

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Just red and brown fox so far. They were checking into the hotel we are staying in last night. Unfortunately I'm checking out today so not much good for any further gossip!
Did you have the best time?
Was it so so nice?
Was it *the dream* holiday?
Did you bring your giant puppy?
(Oh, and how do Red Fox's fillers look #unfiltered?)

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
The video 🙈 i can't. I just can't.

The collection. I use to like the brand- simplistic, clean, small pieces.

The way Erika goes on "we worked hard at every piece". Firstly, you're not a jeweller. Secondly, just own the fact you have collaborated with a brand and selected pieces you liked. You didn't design them you didn't make them, there wasn't months of work!

The exact same as pescal and mortor- she's not the visionary in the lab with the white coat and goggles. You picked 5 products you liked and used and put them in a clear Primark bag!

Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee Donkey!

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Plans trip, vlogs trip home
The usually taxi view over the Brooklyn bridge & NYC skyline
The mother collects them at airport with Vogue
Home for the Chinese
Kaelin decorating the tree
Mums decorated the table for dinner
SuperValu coldslaw
Ballymalloe relish
Packing the bags to come home
Mother includes Cadbury & Tattoo in bags to go home

Anything I'm forgetting??
And 10,000,000 shots of Glenbeigh beach!! The most beautiful beach in the whole world.

• Heart

Vimeo

My God come Christmas I won't have been home in 2 years, meanwhile this wan ....

Can we all put our money together and pay for you to stay an extra few nights 😂😂
If you have the money I'll stay!! As we were leaving David was trying to change rooms as he wanted a walk in shower. They are in Sandals Barbados, walking around with coffee while everyone else is on the free drink!

• Haha

Hotchips

She has an event company helping plan her birthday weekend!!! The absolute notions are unreal 😂 I finally took the plunge and had to unfollow🤦‍♀️ she also brought up how she couldn't get engaged and mix 2 celebrations in one...makes sense, she'd miss at least another month of content if that happened!
Im actually not sure how to put into words my thoughts on her birthday. Sweet jesus.....she is a control freak of the highest order..god forbid tommy or kaelin might like to plan something for her..i rem my 30th many moons ago..my friends organised the whole thing..i just showed up looking pretty and i was thrilled at the effort they went to. The reply about getting engaged was incredable...like god forbid tommy might upset her plans by proposing out of the blue. That man needs a medal. No way on this planet would my man tolerate that level of controlling. If shoe was on other foot and tommy was planning her every move, we would be up in arms!! She needs help!