Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely angling for a proposal with that message on her story about planning the wedding

Reactions: 2
Maybe just me. I'm not looking at this thinking
Wow I'm so jealous or wow I wish I was there. I find the whole thing incredibly cringe to watch. A lot of it i imagine in the usual non transparent Erika way of doing things, she's worked with the brand and gotten a discount or it for free and will tag them in Instagram and then will mention them in YouTube for her birthday month video!

The dress i think is very like the gold one she wore some years back that she borrowed off of her mother. Very dated.

The whole lack of mixing with NYC people and Non POC, how are we all sure they are all Irish? Not disagreeing just wondering? Are the rest of them Instagramers??
That question is fair enough.

From previous lurking, there are some “regulars” that appear on weekends to the Hamptons etc. that are deff Irish: Laura Dorgan & the husband (Mike?!) from Cork; Lorna Ruane (lcscloset) from (Mayo?!); Char Casey (Limerick).

I have no proof but I would bet money on the rest of them all being Irish (with the exception of 1 person set out bellow) based on:
1. The fake tan & over the top dressed up outfits on the girls;
2. The “gear” on the lads & puffed out chests;
3. The “heads” on all of them…especially the lads!!
4. Some of the girls are on the Gaelic football team (admittedly this could be open to anyone but more likely than not, mainly irish);
5. Pretty sure the line up is more or less the same as Kaelin’s birthday aka the Hamptons;
6. Doing separate guys n girls photos…as someone else said…has gaa disco vibes.. am guessing multicultural company would find this weird…although, as an Irish person I also find this weird.

The one person at dinner who is not Irish and stands out like a sore thumb (in a good way) due to her outfit is Lindsey, aka thelhapproach, pilates instructor. According to her website she is originally from the London.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The one person at dinner who is not Irish and stands out like a sore thumb (in a good way) due to her outfit is Lindsey, aka thelhapproach, pilates instructor. According to her website she is originally from the London.
completely agree, i spotted lindsey straight off as well. She has a chic NY city style. the heels, short dresses and layers of fake tan is so not NY, They just imported their GAA wag/wedding guest looks from ireland. i attended many birthday parties/engagements etc for work colleagues and friends when over there, noone dressed up to that extent , it was more casual chic but then again i am that bit older and never got into fake tan, arse skimming dresses and huge heels. I think its that particular age group.

Reactions: 11
That question is fair enough.

From previous lurking, there are some “regulars” that appear on weekends to the Hamptons etc. that are deff Irish: Laura Dorgan & the husband (Mike?!) from Cork; Lorna Ruane (lcscloset) from (Mayo?!); Char Casey (Limerick).

I have no proof but I would bet money on the rest of them all being Irish (with the exception of 1 person set out bellow) based on:
1. The fake tan & over the top dressed up outfits on the girls;
2. The “gear” on the lads & puffed out chests;
3. The “heads” on all of them…especially the lads!!
4. Some of the girls are on the Gaelic football team (admittedly this could be open to anyone but more likely than not, mainly irish);
5. Pretty sure the line up is more or less the same as Kaelin’s birthday aka the Hamptons;
6. Doing separate guys n girls photos…as someone else said…has gaa disco vibes.. am guessing multicultural company would find this weird…although, as an Irish person I also find this weird.

Hahahahaha this is BRILL! Dummies guide on how to spot an Irish person abroad!!! 😂😂 So accurate!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahahaha this is BRILL! Dummies guide on how to spot an Irish person abroad!!! 😂😂 So accurate!!!
Also a few of them are tagged in the pics and almost all of them have the Irish flag/county they are from in their bio! And you just know by the heads of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate the way she values and bases importance of everything on "perfection", such a stunning setting, how stunning are my friends, the dress of dreams, would you ever have a reality check Erika ffs. 30 imo is not the biggest of deals, that was more extravagant than a wedding and everything had to be picture perfect, looks like she spent her whole birthday being uptight as usual making sure the event looked perfect for Instagram. Even when things "got fun" in the blurry picture. 🙄Kaelin totally seems like better craic and not as uptight and obsessed with perfection as retro. She looks like she actually enjoys herself.

Reactions: 5
The sad thing is she’s celebrating being 30 but what has she actually got to show for it?! It’s not like she’s achieved anything of note, nothing particularly intresting In her career if you can call it that, etc she’s just got a lot of designer stuff bit sad for 30! Especially given she’s all about the #goals! I know for some people they can be proud of a great job, they get married have kids, buy a property, get a promotion or something like that, just something most people have something they are striving for by that point in their life. I’m not sure she could really say she’s achieved much in those 30 years she’s managed to keep hold of a boyfriend, move a few times to a bigger apartment and keep hold of a visa she must be so proud!!!

Reactions: 6
She's definitely angling for a proposal with that message on her story about planning the wedding
I would love if Kaelin got engaged first and came out of her shadow, it’s just so odd the carry on. All hail queen bee Erka

She really looks like a wax work model of herself in all those pics, her face looks nothing like it used to, I wouldn’t recognise her if I didn’t know it was her IG account

I would love if Kaelin got engaged first and came out of her shadow, it’s just so odd the carry on. All hail queen bee Erka
I would too, Kaelin is living in her shadow and it's really bizarre. She's a good looking girl, fabulous figure, dresses a bit edgier than retro, she's good at makeup, seems to have a way better personality, I'd say if she tried she could do way better than retro, she has a bit more of a spark in her. There's absolutely no fun in Erika's, everything is so predictable and boring and beige. It's actually a mystery to me as to how she's popular. She dresses and acts like a 50year old. I dont see her becoming engaged to tammy anytime soon, if ever, just a feeling I get, it's like neither are ready to commit which is odd after such a long time together

Reactions: 12
Stopped following here that time she was sneaky about getting back to the US after Xmas. Nice for her to get a new face for her 30th 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“She was totally underwhelmed by the Mets!”Yet she has the balls to call her 30th birthday £345 old fashioned bland dress a dress of dreams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“She was totally underwhelmed by the Mets!”Yet she has the balls to call her 30th birthday £345 old fashioned bland dress a dress of dreams 😂
Spot on. Her dress was so predicable, gold ffs and very footballers wives or something. Was OK, but definitely not a dress of dreams.

I would too, Kaelin is living in her shadow and it's really bizarre. She's a good looking girl, fabulous figure, dresses a bit edgier than retro, she's good at makeup, seems to have a way better personality, I'd say if she tried she could do way better than retro, she has a bit more of a spark in her. There's absolutely no fun in Erika's, everything is so predictable and boring and beige. It's actually a mystery to me as to how she's popular. She dresses and acts like a 50year old. I dont see her becoming engaged to tammy anytime soon, if ever, just a feeling I get, it's like neither are ready to commit which is odd after such a long time together
Agree so much. I think Kaelin could model with her figure and features. Re the engagement ive commented before it’s all timing and the appropriate sized $$ ring. I think they’re both stunning, they just annoy me with their lack of effort given the opportunity they have. It’s as if pride gets in the way of her mingling and networking.
Louise Cooney met up with several high profile influencers the first week she went to NYC, obviously went to the effort to connect with them ahead of time.

The sad thing is she’s celebrating being 30 but what has she actually got to show for it?! It’s not like she’s achieved anything of note, nothing particularly intresting In her career if you can call it that, etc she’s just got a lot of designer stuff bit sad for 30! Especially given she’s all about the #goals! I know for some people they can be proud of a great job, they get married have kids, buy a property, get a promotion or something like that, just something most people have something they are striving for by that point in their life. I’m not sure she could really say she’s achieved much in those 30 years she’s managed to keep hold of a boyfriend, move a few times to a bigger apartment and keep hold of a visa she must be so proud!!!
In her head she has achieved. She has a skewed version to most 30 year old I know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.