Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually disgusting, No regard for anyone, 9/11 is such a significant date for the people of America especially New Yorkers but sly fox only thinks about herself and portraying “her best life’ you would think her living there so long she would appreciate the magnitude but no not “Retro Flame” It’s her birthday and she will have her party to hell with anything else
Entitled, spoilt CREATURE!

Reactions: 14
Will she say anything about the 20th anniversary I wonder?
Or would that equate to mixing occasions!! I hope she has the decency to say something, considering she has made New York City her home and has benefited hugely from living there, because as bad as her content is could you imagine how much worse it would be if she lived in Ireland.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys - have faith, am sure there’ll be one or two arbitrary photos of the twin tower memorial lights, freedom tower, ‘never forget’ she’ll say - amongst her dump of 100s photos of the clueless and insensitive Irish gaggle out celebrating on a roof tonight… 🤯

Reactions: 8
Mixing occasions just cracks me up. The amount of people who get engaged at Xmas, bdays, anniversary, valentine's!!! So what if someone proposed she'd just exploded and say they're mixing occasions!! And she has to have a birthday month so can't get engaged in September!!

9/11 complete disregard?? Are we really surprised?

The reposting of friends wishing you a happy birthday on social media is the 90s equilivant of getting a birthday card, photocopying it and sending that photo copy to all of your friends showing them the card has been sent? It's so obnoxious!

Reactions: 10
It’s actually disgusting, No regard for anyone, 9/11 is such a significant date for the people of America especially New Yorkers but sly fox only thinks about herself and portraying “her best life’ you would think her living there so long she would appreciate the magnitude but no not “Retro Flame” It’s her birthday and she will have her party to hell with anything else
Entitled, spoilt CREATURE!
Agree I thought she didn’t like “mixing occasions”, she still lives in her Irish bubble im a dual citizen and woke up with a pit in my stomach today. Not one American on my feed is posting anything but memorial posts. It’s the 20 year anniversary, suits her well to post how much she loves New York until the day when it genuinely matters. She’s reached an all new low in my book, very clear now why she can’t make any American friends

Reactions: 12
Guys - have faith, am sure there’ll be one or two arbitrary photos of the twin tower memorial lights, freedom tower, ‘never forget’ she’ll say - amongst her dump of 100s photos of the clueless and insensitive Irish gaggle out celebrating on a roof tonight… 🤯
Where did you get your crystal ball LOL. She's a muppet. She won't do herself any favours swanning round NY this weekend.

Reactions: 3
Mind blown at her ignorance. Today is a day of mourning for all Americans and she’s posting this tripe! Have your celebrations privately Erika. This is not a good look.
Just saw her token post so she can continue posting birthday garbage. Disgusting behavior. Why do brands associate with her, it’s beyond me.l?!
I’m currently waiting for a memorial service to start, for firefighters and the police. Show some respect today Erika.

Reactions: 13
Not been on Erika's thread in a while because i might aswell watch paint dry but just came on after seeing all her flashy party photos on a day her beloved adopted city is grieving. How insensitive can you be?

Reactions: 4
For her to be so insensitive is shocking. You cant live in NYC and be there on this date and not feel a sadness in the city. The years I spent living in the city the days leading up to the anniversary are always hard for so many.
She is so removed from it because she doesn’t make an effort to really live there, to mingle with locals. She’s a tourist who has overstayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yawn😴😴😴😴😴at her predicable over the top birthday party/birthday weekend /birthday month and the barrage of insensitive posts. Day 2?? Really erika, day 2 for your birthday after that lavish extravaganza do you honestly need a day 2? She honestly makes me sick, so selfish and self absorbed. And her dress, boring!!! And of course poor kaelin can't post in real time, has to be at least 24hour hours after queen B, although I did laugh, kaelin totally upstaged erika in all of the birthday picture posts😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why in gods name did she need 2 parties? I don't understand. No one I know ever had 2 parties for a milestone birthday.

Reactions: 8
She's just another narcissist, she makes such a song and dance about herself every year on her birthday. Embarrassed for her🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.