Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of their trips look the exact same. Glamorous outfits, meals ... ? I can't think of anything else.

Reactions: 6
It is rinise and repeat. dinner, outfit, fancy drink, dog, car.....
they in their 20's ffs live a little!!!

Reactions: 7
I'm never watching inspired to go where she's visiting. So predictable it's painful. Her time as an "influencer" is seriously limited. She brings nothing to the table! 😴🥱😴🥱

Reactions: 9
Is it normal in America to take your dog everywhere?! I have a dog and love him dearly but if I was going on a trip to a city to basically sit by a pool go for drink and then a fancy restaurant I wouldn’t take him can’t b much fun for a dog to just b in the hotel room all the time?!

They have him as an "emotional support" dog so he can go everywhere with them. They are the biggest pair of chancers going

Reactions: 8
Yet again she was asked not to travel and ignored it.
Just wanted to shed some light on her traveling after the storm. People were only asked not to travel during the storm which ended at 3am. The following morning the weather was actually blue skies and sun. I say that because I had a work trip on Thursday and flew out of JFK the morning after the storm without a bother. The way she went on about it was so tone deaf though. Not even a kind word for the people who were badly effected.

Reactions: 9
Can we do a bingo as to what the ‘birthday’ will be.
10 points - Tammy proposes as he was told too (with the ring she picked already for me)
5 points - surprise party
30 points mammy arrives in from Mexico
50 points wend in the Hamptons again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Omg it's actually embarrassing the childishness of saying it's her birthday month non stop 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it normal in America to take your dog everywhere?! I have a dog and love him dearly but if I was going on a trip to a city to basically sit by a pool go for drink and then a fancy restaurant I wouldn’t take him can’t b much fun for a dog to just b in the hotel room all the time?!
Not sure if "normal" would be the word I'd use 😅 more like, "common enough occurrence" where loads of places are fairly accommodating but might get a look from nearby patrons or from your own friend group. I have a few friends and coworkers who have little dogs and will bring them everywhere and will base where they pick restaurants off of whether or not they can bring the dog (outdoor dining of course). Look I'm vaccinated and it is humid AF out so no I do not want to sit outside just so you can bring your furry accessory along. I get that some dogs are super anxious at home alone and it's cheaper than setting them up at a dog hotel or with a sitter but some people just take advantage and can't fess up to the fact that it's more for them than the dog.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if "normal" would be the word I'd use 😅 more like, "common enough occurrence" where loads of places are fairly accommodating but might get a look from nearby patrons or from your own friend group. I have a few friends and coworkers who have little dogs and will bring them everywhere and will base where they pick restaurants off of whether or not they can bring the dog (outdoor dining of course). Look I'm vaccinated and it is humid AF out so no I do not want to sit outside just so you can bring your furry accessory along. I get that some dogs are super anxious at home alone and it's cheaper than setting them up at a dog hotel or with a sitter but some people just take advantage and can't fess up to the fact that it's more for them than the dog.
Not really Normal to trek dogs cross country though?! I get the restaurant/coffee shop in NYC but to actually bring the dog to the West coast, they hardly went on a private jet 😂

Reactions: 4
I could have written this, the dog culture in US cities is out of control. I’m Irish abroad as well, my building charges doggie rent which is 50usd per month, I’ve a few friends with small dogs and we’re limited to certain hotels when we go away. Flying them is a nightmare. Dog sitters cost upwards of $100 per night so unless you have your family nearby it’s nearly the same cost as taking a small child with you. I’m nearby to nyc where the flats are not as small, I cannot fathom how you could keep a dog in less than 800 sq/ft of space. I’m surprised they didn’t leave him with friends, although I’ve noticed they don’t seem to mingle with anyone except their Irish crew. I’m baffled as to why they can’t mix with other Americans after living there for so long. Making connections in the industry would only help her career

163,000 “followers” the likes on that picture truly suggest a true representation of where she’s stands! And even then she probably asked mummy, kealin, David, Tammy to like it! She must be losing her tit
wow, I didn’t realise it was so low on likes (I still only see”and others”)!! How any brand could look at her engagement levels and think she’s a good choice! Her content is soooo stale and repetitive though so I’m not surprised no one cares

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if Retro's birthday is coming up? I feel like she hasn't mentioned it...................................................... 45697 times already!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if Retro's birthday is coming up? I feel like she hasn't mentioned it...................................................... 45697 times already!
I have a feeling it’s this month? But I couldn’t be sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The same boring holidays & the same boring videos of "what I bought" (not that I even watch anymore). This sort of content is so stale now. She's not even trying! There's so much more she could be doing and showing everyone living in NYC! I'm 10 yrs older & I'd even be living it up more than she does 🙈😆

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My parents in their 70s did a road trip this summer of west and north of Ireland! Their photos sent to our family whatapp look likes they had more craic than red fox and brown fox!

I'm someone who is all about routine and love structure and do enjoy if i like something sticking with it. But you could look at a video or grid post from red fox, now verses 5 years ago and everything will be exactly the same!

Queue the birthday weekend vlog, the far fetched #sp content video will be on its way soon, few interior vídeos will slowly be released before vlogmas starts! Pass me the bucket sooooooooo predictable and soooooooo boring🤢

Long time lurker & first time poster & this may have already be said...
I really think Kaelin and David would be engaged by now in the normal world but they probably feel like they can't until Erika and Tommy get engaged.
They just seem so much more genuine with each other and not posed / awkward...I don't know ...feel like Kaelin is living in Erikas shadow a bit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.