Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Things that "never get old" according to retro that we are all in fact sick of and have infact gotten very old at least 5 years ago:
Walks in Central Park
Brooklyn Bridge
The Xmas Tree at Rockafella
The Halloween decor in NYC
Walking across a pedestrian crossing
Ordering pasta with tomoto sauce in a fancy restaurant
Iced coffees
Trips to The Hamptons
Joey the dog
Vogue the dog
Her ma's sitting room window
Rossbeigh Beach
Her ma's not so delicious spread
Invistmint Cami tops

Sorry just ruined retros next 12 months of contint

Edited to add the 2 most important things in her life to date.... Her dentist couch and the view from her apartment!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok sooo theory incoming

I live in USA.

If you are an influencer you don’t care about bank holidays because you can be off whenever you want and it’s not like it’s a paid day off.

Retro has a regular 9-5job somewhere in NY and has just never declared it.

why else would you care about getting so few Bank Holiday Mondays in USA, it’s not a treat unless you’re working full time!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 20

oac

It’s looks like every ounce of life force has been drained outta those 2 boyfriends😕
Tommy looks in a permanent state of bewilderment and shock. Not sure the other one is bright enough to really know what’s going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jackjack38

VIP Member
When you see Laura Dorgan ticking off places in the US that are on her bucket list and then you have Retro in the Hamptons again, snooze fest

Reactions: 18

Barbie65

Omg for pure curosity I watched her latest vlog and again Mummy fox was supposed to be meeting them for Easter, 1. How on earth are mummy & daddy fox affording all this travel, 2. Can Erika & Tammy do anything as a couple. Can see it all now Mummy, daddy, Kaelin & David will all go on honeymoon. Tammy how do u put up with this

catbutt

Ah nice to see them all back together again after so long apart 😂😂😂😂. How will Erika survive honeymoon without mamma sly fox
As if Retro would ever DREAM of having her honeymoon without her sister and mother tagging along. Don’t be silly. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Why does she insist on this side parting for her hair? She’s had the same hair style for at least 10 years. It looks so outdated and doesn’t really work with super long hair.
I don’t think the side part looks bad on her but her hair is just too long. It’s borderline horse girl/traveller vibes.

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
The pickings must be slim if she's advertising trisha transformations knives. It's hardly her "aesthetic".

• Haha
Reactions: 17

dee_mc

VIP Member
"Rebranding retroflame" sounds interesting 🤔
(I know I'm playing fast and loose with the word "interesting" there but you know what I mean!)

• Haha

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Stellar magazine, why? She resides in the USA (still baffles me how) retro fraud! Anyone who ever visits any of her “con”tent pages can clearly see that she is anything but a creator! No engagement, no move in followers in years and still pushing that she has employed that tag along of hers! I wish these “mags” would ask the hard questions and no lies 😂How do you still have a visa when clearly have broken the terms of it? Where are you currently employed? Why do you continue to maintain that you “employee”your sister” Do you have remorse for money that was ment for “IRISH” business? Why did you sneak back via Mexico in the middle of the pandemic? How much Botox/Filler do you get? Are you living of your parents money from their dodgy dealings? 🍿

dee_mc

VIP Member
Prepare yourselves gals: I bought a copy of VIP ragazine today to bring me over the €50 in Dunnes. I'll fill ye in on the cover star when I get a chance 💅

• Haha

catbutt

Anyone else immediately spot the “pasta pomodoro”, i.e. spaghetti and ketchup on Helena’s birthday meal menu? Do those sisters eat anything else? They have to just be trolling us at this point…. Right?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Chippednails

VIP Member
She must need the funds. Nobody goes on a selling spree like that if they don’t have a target to meet… all fur coat & no knickers as the old saying goes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
I’d be mortified for my life if I was invited to a wedding and was instructed to keep it a secret.

Get in the fucking bin Uricka ya dose.

• Haha

girloxoxo

I've said it once and I'll say it again. She does NOTHING remotely interesting with her time. I'm around her age and probably make a lot less money than her and work a full-time job but this week alone I went to two gallery openings, a DJ set, and I'm going to a secret speakeasy comedy show tonight. There is cool stuff happening EVERY NIGHT in NYC, but Retro's off having pasta and red sauce in another overpriced restaurant she saw on Instagram.

Talez21

What was wrong with the shirt?
A dress shirt for a black tie dress code is a marcella bib or picqué shirt, no visible buttons either a fold or black studs in place of buttons and a double cuff.
I appreciate these things are quite nuanced, but it is just something I thought someone in the fashion world would be super au fait with if that makes sense.
To spend $1k+ on your outfit but not to consider your partner just seems at odds to me.
In general terms it’s a lovely shirt!