Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone did comment before that they saw Kealins boyfriend David working at a restaurant in NYC. I am guessing Urka and the sister have restaurant or bar jobs and I assume Tommy is on good money with his job
They live in New York it’s so so expensive . Most people living there working two jobs could not be affording their lifestyle. My guess is they are getting paid a wage from Daddy.

Reactions: 11
She's invested in a business no doubt not a hope are they waitressing/ bar tending

Reactions: 12
She's invested in a business no doubt not a hope are they waitressing/ bar tending
If the sly foxes are working surely some one would have come accross them or is sly Mammy & Daddy's secret stash coming to the fore now. Tammy's wages cant pay for everything 🤔🤔.

Reactions: 6
Are the mother and father retired? They seem to travel a lot…
No not retired but talking to a friend of mine from Killarney, sly mummy fox is working in a care home & daddy is still working with tyres. All the hidden money is showing now 🤔🤔😉😉

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No not retired but talking to a friend of mine from Killarney, sly mummy fox is working in a care home & daddy is still working with tyres. All the hidden money is showing now 🤔🤔😉😉
Ohhhhhh all that hidden 💶💶💶 is showing now…. How interesting ☺☺😉

Reactions: 3
Where did the hidden money come from? Not invested enough in this borefest to read the whole thread!

Reactions: 1
Have stopped looking at her instra for a while, what is she up to now
Absolutely nothing by the looks of things. I don’t know one other influencer who hadn’t used their wedding for content. She’s obviously not influencing anymore but hasn’t announced it.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely nothing by the looks of things. I don’t know one other influencer who hadn’t used their wedding for content. She’s obviously not influencing anymore but hasn’t announced it.
Deffo left the insta hun business a while ago…. But yet I’m still intrigued as to where the money comes from to live this lifestyle. Cant be all Tommy. And she’s not educated enough to get a decent job to earn big bucks in a corporate way. Maybe what we see is all a con and they living in the Bronx, going to the Bodega and getting the orange drink (IYKYK as J-LO says) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Deffo left the insta hun business a while ago…. But yet I’m still intrigued as to where the money comes from to live this lifestyle. Cant be all Tommy. And she’s not educated enough to get a decent job to earn big bucks in a corporate way. Maybe what we see is all a con and they living in the Bronx, going to the Bodega and getting the orange drink (IYKYK as J-LO says) 😂😂😂
She could definitely get a job as a social media manager in New York. She has a degree in commerce too.
They bought that house in the Hamptons and are renting it out for mental money on Air BnB. I reckon that’s why she has stopped.

Reactions: 7