Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent months curating a place to look like a soulless doctors office… alright, could think of other things to spend time and money on. The rent on that place must be insane - 8-10k a month? I know she was patting herself on that back that she made it happen with that place but I can think of a lot of better things to do with that type of rent money.

Reactions: 9
Spent months curating a place to look like a soulless doctors office… alright, could think of other things to spend time and money on. The rent on that place must be insane - 8-10k a month? I know she was patting herself on that back that she made it happen with that place but I can think of a lot of better things to do with that type of rent money.

Omg its all whites creams no imagination at all and did u see the prices, in her own head she has made it and fair play but its not that special, add a bit of colour and no need for half of the furniture. God help a child been raised there, no crayons any way 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg its all whites creams no imagination at all and did u see the prices, in her own head she has made it and fair play but its not that special, add a bit of colour and no need for half of the furniture. God help a child been raised there, no crayons any way 🤣🤣🤣
That's mean there will be crayons. Just white, cream, beige crayons. They'll make fabulous rainbow pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to bring it back to NOS but hard agree with all this.
She is very much in danger of becoming unwatchable. The engagement party was so OTT like I had to roll my eyes. No one cares!!
I feel like her whole friend group made big deals of weddings and it's like she's owed back all the celebrations.
You can definitely tell she's been waiting for her own wedding a long time.
Sorry to thread-jack but glad someone else feels the same about NOS. I used to love her but had to unfollow recently. She has become such an eye roll since she got engaged. It’s all so OTT. I also used to love her style but she’s also going down the retro route of dressing far older than what she.

Sorry to thread-jack but glad someone else feels the same about NOS. I used to love her but had to unfollow recently. She has become such an eye roll since she got engaged. It’s all so OTT. I also used to love her style but she’s also going down the retro route of dressing far older than what she.
It was the engagement party, five months after the engagement that did it for me. If you just wanted to celebrate you would do it within a month of getting engaged. Not spend five months planning every detail, so you have lots of OTT photos and content for Instagram. I'm sure shes really excited, I get that, but it's just all a little cringe and for show. It's so obvious she had a freak out when she turned 30 and demanded all these things. So many people seem to forget the true meaning behind getting married. It's not about keeping up with the Joneses. I actually like that Retro hasn't milked hers too much. She posted a lot when it first happened but got on with life then. I'm interested to see more of her wedding planning because it will be so glam and also abroad. With Irish weddings, you've seen one you've seen them all.

Reactions: 7
No more retro!
Wahoo, has she given up insta? 🤣

People messaging her saying they are getting emotional because she changed her user name on insta.
What saps, honestly I despair when I read such shite.
What has instagram done to the world?????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
when did it become such a big deal to change your name on instagram, the notions that someone would care about this are crazy!

Reactions: 8
when did it become such a big deal to change your name on instagram, the notions that someone would care about this are crazy!
It isn't a big deal, but ya have Urka carrying on like it is, to make you think it is.
Carrying on like she's a somebody. She will have something to flog soon, wait and see

Very Emotional because she changed her IG name? Are people actually for real? People need to get hobbies and Stop feeding these instahuns egos.

Im a little confused by the website. What is the point of it supposed to be 🤷‍♂️. It doesnt seem to be a business website detailing brands she has worked or what services she actually provides for a business if they choose to contact her as in " for x, i will showcase your brand by doing x,y,z".... or did i miss that section. Its just ike a modern version of that old tv show This is your life. Im guessing this is an added feature to boost the green card app but unsure of what relevance it is or maybe i just have brain fog and cant fugure it out 🤣

Yeah I'm confused about the website also. Must be a green card thing alright. It's kind of like the blogs that people had before insta came along. Very 2012 of her.

The website is funny. Linktree meets Pinterest for all her affiliate links. Then what to do in NYC for someone who has never heard of NYC and can't use Google. She only says "so nice" a few times on each page which must have been difficult.

Reactions: 6
I hope there is a page dedicated to the morning light from her living room.

• Haha
Lol she has Central Park, 5th Ave, and the 9/11 Memorial in her places to visit when you go to NYC. Revolutionary Erica! I had never heard of those before I seen them on your website, thanks so much for the tips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13