Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah nice to see them all back together again after so long apart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. How will Erika survive honeymoon without mamma sly fox

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah nice to see them all back together again after so long apart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. How will Erika survive honeymoon without mamma sly fox
As if Retro would ever DREAM of having her honeymoon without her sister and mother tagging along. Don’t be silly. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know I've previously said Kaelins TikTok was good, I kindfully would like to now retract that statement. The TikToks where her, red fox and the 2 fellas are miming. give me strength! Cringe beyond cringe. My insides turn! It's what my 11 year old cousin is doing and at that she's doing it better!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That outfit for that event was hideous. No sense of style for a 30 year old.

Reactions: 1
Her clothes were way to mature for her age. That outfit us giving mother of the bride vibes.
It's tight on her too. When she's sitting down it's all in folds and gaping between the buttons.
She's not particularly stylish though - she just wears white and beige all the time, and oul wan styles.
Kaelin looks much more chic than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's tight on her too. When she's sitting down it's all in folds and gaping between the buttons.
She's not particularly stylish though - she just wears white and beige all the time, and oul wan styles.
Even not sitting down the clasps at the top are straining and gaping.

Reactions: 2
Agreed. Some people do the beige/white thing and do it well and always somehow make themselves look different in each outfit
If you blurred her face and arms I'd still know it's her Zzzzzzzz

Reactions: 7
Is Erika Fox still an influencer? What was the purpose of the big rebranding earlier this year (new website, magazine shoots etc) if she hasn’t really done anything since? Was it all done as part of a visa process?

Reactions: 14
Is Erika Fox still an influencer? What was the purpose of the big rebranding earlier this year (new website, magazine shoots etc) if she hasn’t really done anything since? Was it all done as part of a visa process?
Dont know but she is gone from the scene altogether, dont miss the muck either πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Boring, drab, average dose with zero style but tons of misplaced confidence.
Thought this was a funny Freudian slip…Doesn’t even bother to read over her stuff. Her jewellery from Loulerie is one of her favourite jewellery PRICES ever. Must be because she’s getting such a high percentage! Dope!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4