Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeGrandSure

Not to bring it back to NOS but hard agree with all this.
She is very much in danger of becoming unwatchable. The engagement party was so OTT like I had to roll my eyes. No one cares!!
I feel like her whole friend group made big deals of weddings and it's like she's owed back all the celebrations.
You can definitely tell she's been waiting for her own wedding a long time.
100%... I can't believe her agency is that Matchstick crowd, FBG is a "shareholder" 🤣🤣🤣

dee_mc

VIP Member
The colour is awful on her and it doesn't fit. I'm looking forward to seeing their wedding outfits tbh! I bet Urka's will be lovely but Mammy's will be a bit "off"

Absolutely- Niamh O’Sullivan needs her own thread! Complete notions. You would worry about someone like that once her wedding is over.
Have not looked at her in ages, since maybe around the time she rented an apartment in dublin and was doing it up. Did her father pass?

Twintwin

Chatty Member
I don’t mean this in a rude way towards Tommy because he seems like a normal guy. But what made no sense to me with her $1k+ dress, and as a fashion influencer; is that they wouldn’t have forked out for a correct dress shirt for him to wear. It seems that the money is there but the understanding of etiquette just isn’t…
What was wrong with the shirt?

dee_mc

VIP Member
a boring white and beige outfit picture of her appeared on my feed and I noticed she has visible likes hidden on nearly every 2nd grid post. her big announcements on her grid, like her engagement or new username announcement get like 5k or 7 k likes which are visible, which isn't alot out of 170k followers. but her regular paid contint where she has the amount of likes hidden are getting just over 100 likes and 13 comments. so that leads me to my next question, where is she making all this money?
If the number of likes is hidden, how do you know how many likes she is getting?
Genuine question, I'm obviously missing something 🫠