Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As bad as Steller is, they are pretty tit! But to put a ‘influencer’ like retro on their cover is so strange - she not even living in Ireland, I would have thought they would at least have cover people who live in Ireland - she isn’t even doing well in NY never mind Ireland

Reactions: 7
I've no idea who her audience is or who would recognize her on cover?? She's non existent. If she brought out a brand, you'd think she's new to scene possible clothes designer from NCAD not an alleged influencer. Her content is so stale and dry. She shows nothing of interest & at the rate she's going I had more going on in my day to day life during the pandemic!!!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone get to read the article? What did she say about 'life after Retro Flame'?

Reactions: 2
in the uber driving past brooklyn bridge... "never gets old"... yes it does erika, it bloody does because you show nothing else in NYC only the big obvious landmarks. please please don't show central park tomorrow, that gets old too believe it or not. absolute charlatan.

Reactions: 11
in the uber driving past brooklyn bridge... "never gets old"... yes it does erika, it bloody does because you show nothing else in NYC only the big obvious landmarks. please please don't show central park tomorrow, that gets old too believe it or not. absolute charlatan.
I genuinely thought they exact same thing!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She never goes anywhere fun or exciting in NY. Always the same old same old.
Such a diverse city, I actually think Retro would break out in a rash if she ventured too far from the UES.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
if she shows central park tomorrow I'm gonna shrivel up and die. captioned with such a stunning day, spring in NY is my favourite. I'm also sick to my back teeth looking out her apartment window, the white dentist couch and "that sky". would you ever bleeping relax erika and go and do something fun. she's like a retired housewife sitting in Central Park looking at the dog walkers

Reactions: 13
spring in NY is my favourite
Until a hot summers day in July when summer is her fave until halloween when "fall" is her fave until December when the Xmas lights go up and winter is her fave. I know this because she's been saying the same thing and photographing the same shite each season for all of her 44 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Until a hot summers day in July when summer is her fave until halloween when "fall" is her fave until December when the Xmas lights go up and winter is her fave. I know this because she's been saying the same thing and photographing the same shite each season for all of her 44 years!
isn't she a walking cliche. she's gonna show the cherry blossom tree and spring is her fave. soon as a leaf falls autumn is her fave. Xmas tree at the rockerfella centre never gets old, window of saks fifth avenue never gets old.

Things that "never get old" according to retro that we are all in fact sick of and have infact gotten very old at least 5 years ago:
Walks in Central Park
Brooklyn Bridge
The Xmas Tree at Rockafella
The Halloween decor in NYC
Walking across a pedestrian crossing
Ordering pasta with tomoto sauce in a fancy restaurant
Iced coffees
Trips to The Hamptons
Joey the dog
Vogue the dog
Her ma's sitting room window
Rossbeigh Beach
Her ma's not so delicious spread
Invistmint Cami tops

Sorry just ruined retros next 12 months of contint

Edited to add the 2 most important things in her life to date.... Her dentist couch and the view from her apartment!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
LMAO at her stories, everything has to be picture perfect, the table drinks outside she posted, well her friend lorna dorgen is that her name just posted videos and she's laughing saying its pissing rain just as she sat down outside, and there's retro with her boyfriend, her sister and her dog in tow and erika and kaelin look like something possesed in the background on their phones. no way would erika ever admit it started pissing rain on their fancy outdoor drinks and can she go anywhere without her sister and her sisters dog.

Reactions: 7
is kaelin on Instagram at all anymore? what an anti climax.... I've news... I'm on the cover of stellar🙄🙄. Boring!!!!!! who actually buys magazines now still anyway.
She’s mainly on TikTok now and she isn’t bad to watch on there

Pls don’t kill me but I enjoy kaelin on TikTok 😁😁😁
no kaelin is actually OK on her own. shes good at makeup and keeps up with the latest makeup tricks and dupes etc. she was boring AF on Instagram, literally reposted erikas content a week later. but since retro has no contint on insta neither has kaelin.

Reactions: 2
We have her wedding style, Kerry won't be long enough 🤣🤣 & lads look at the cover Fox is hard working, puts such effort into her work and very stylish. Am I missing something do they actually see what I see. Very boring, no effort what so ever and style of a 60 year old. Not been mean just been truthful
That wedding is perfect for Retro, white, white and more white for miles

• Haha
Reactions: 6