Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean this in a rude way towards Tommy because he seems like a normal guy. But what made no sense to me with her $1k+ dress, and as a fashion influencer; is that they wouldn’t have forked out for a correct dress shirt for him to wear. It seems that the money is there but the understanding of etiquette just isn’t…
What was wrong with the shirt?

What was wrong with the shirt?
A dress shirt for a black tie dress code is a marcella bib or picqué shirt, no visible buttons either a fold or black studs in place of buttons and a double cuff.
I appreciate these things are quite nuanced, but it is just something I thought someone in the fashion world would be super au fait with if that makes sense.
To spend $1k+ on your outfit but not to consider your partner just seems at odds to me.
In general terms it’s a lovely shirt!

Reactions: 15
The posing from them all, it’s laughable - they think they are all film stars and really important!

Reactions: 4
anyone notice erika always posts the pictures her mother in black and white and mutes the stories she's talking in😂😂. and I'd definitely would have had the mother down as late 60s,shocked she only turned 60

Reactions: 10
A dress shirt for a black tie dress code is a marcella bib or picqué shirt, no visible buttons either a fold or black studs in place of buttons and a double cuff.
I appreciate these things are quite nuanced, but it is just something I thought someone in the fashion world would be super au fait with if that makes sense.
To spend $1k+ on your outfit but not to consider your partner just seems at odds to me.
In general terms it’s a lovely shirt!
Agree, he looks unkempt by comparison. But the focus must always be on her. Cuntish thing to do at a ‘friends’ wedding

Reactions: 6
Not a very nice person i believe either. A worl colleague was saying she never replies to any messages or questions on insta.

Reactions: 2
anyone notice erika always posts the pictures her mother in black and white and mutes the stories she's talking in😂😂. and I'd definitely would have had the mother down as late 60s,shocked she only turned 60
I also thought mummy was much older. She has a super figure and dresses well but looks older. Maybe it's her style of clothing that gives that impression. Same with Erika who dresses much older than she is.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else immediately spot the “pasta pomodoro”, i.e. spaghetti and ketchup on Helena’s birthday meal menu? Do those sisters eat anything else? They have to just be trolling us at this point…. Right?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone else immediately spot the “pasta pomodoro”, i.e. spaghetti and ketchup on Helena’s birthday meal menu? Do those sisters eat anything else? They have to just be trolling us at this point…. Right?!
It was the first thing I looked for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ĵesus still celebrating the mothers birthday
They really do tear the hole out of their birthday celebrations! There's something so childish about it. And like they need an excuse to have fun.
Edit, just went for a peep at her posts, "a last minute tablescape but so happy with how it came together", oh do duck off! What is she, 30 and she's going on like some suburban housewife!
Is that the dentist's office apartment she has done up for thanksgiving? It looks nice in fairness to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They really do tear the hole out of their birthday celebrations! There's something so childish about it. And like they need an excuse to have fun.
Edit, just went for a peep at her posts, "a last minute tablescape but so happy with how it came together", oh do duck off! What is she, 30 and she's going on like some suburban housewife!
Is that the dentist's office apartment she has done up for thanksgiving? It looks nice in fairness to her.
No they are in the Hamptons for Thanksgiving. Again.

Reactions: 4
who would go buying all that decorative stuff to set a table in a weekend rental. Nuts

Reactions: 5