Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg for pure curosity I watched her latest vlog and again Mummy fox was supposed to be meeting them for Easter, 1. How on earth are mummy & daddy fox affording all this travel, 2. Can Erika & Tammy do anything as a couple. Can see it all now Mummy, daddy, Kaelin & David will all go on honeymoon. Tammy how do u put up with this

Reactions: 18
Omg for pure curosity I watched her latest vlog and again Mummy fox was supposed to be meeting them for Easter, 1. How on earth are mummy & daddy fox affording all this travel, 2. Can Erika & Tammy do anything as a couple. Can see it all now Mummy, daddy, Kaelin & David will all go on honeymoon. Tammy how do u put up with this
Mummy Fox along with the rest of them usually gets free Aer Lingus flights.
We'd all be travelling here, there and everywhere if we didn't have to pay for it.

It's one thing Urka getting freebie flights, but I really can't stomach the Ma getting them by association.
Add in the fact that the parents are dodgy af.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Couple of people asked on youtube comments what she had done to face and lips but of course no reply. I used to actually like this girl but now i think she is a snob. I always preferred Kaelin.

Reactions: 3
"The state of me" just because she's wearing a pair of track pants.
Jaysus she is a dose.

Reactions: 9
Tommy must be loaded, how is she affording this lifestyle when she doesn’t do anything? Is she not bored, she is the worst ‘content creator’ ever so she must be over it all

Reactions: 5
Tommy must be loaded, how is she affording this lifestyle when she doesn’t do anything? Is she not bored, she is the worst ‘content creator’ ever so she must be over it all
She 100% has a job, probably creating contint for another influencer or company. She just doesn't talk about it.

Reactions: 11
"Rebranding retroflame" sounds interesting 🤔
(I know I'm playing fast and loose with the word "interesting" there but you know what I mean!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is the worse she has been as an influencer’ aka she has no content! Yet stellar out her on as a cover girl? I dunno if retro or stellar are worse!

Reactions: 8
Stellar goes through all the influencers for their cover. It’s so pathetic. Same tit different face & they all think they have made it lol

“Life beyond retroflame” what are the chances the big reveal about what she’s been up to for last few months is gonna be announced alongside this article

Can’t believe that she’s on the cover of Stellar, she’s a complete has been when it comes to Irish influencers. I would have half understood it a few years ago when she was more popular/active. Embarrassing for Stellar who really are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: 9
So she is leaving Retro Flame behind and stopping Influencing. Is she going to be Erica Fox now and get a real job? We will find out this week anyway.
---
Next step … Vogue Magazine. 😂
She manifesting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her face looks so puffed. Its all part of the game looking for fame and begging for wedding favours 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢. I think she knows her day has come clutching at straws comes to mind.

Reactions: 6