Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
This has really upset me he was so funny his jokes landed every time. I love people who are so sarcastic without malice. These shows will be very boring now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
A cause close to my heart... Mr W was diagnosed with stage 3 bowel cancer in Oct 2018. Luckily, after massive surgery and a colostomy bag for life, he is currently clear. Check your poo everyone; this doesnt work for everyone because Mr W had no symptoms before we had to dash to A&E with major rectal bleeding at 2am one night. Hindsight gave us a few clues that would even now be brushed off by a GP - so please be alert and don't take no for answer if you're worried. RIP Dame Deborah, you did good. xxx
Hugs @Wackie Jeaver 💕 a topic close to my heart too, lost dad 30 years ago to it and it bloody saddens me that 30 years later we are still losing brilliant people to this flippin illness… fingers crossed Mr W stays very well ❤ RIP Dame Deborah

• Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Sean was one of Britain's finest comedians, his amazing creativity, lightning wit and the absurdist brilliance of his work, all fabulous. So sad to realise he had been quietly dealing with a terminal illness over the last few months. Thanks for the laughter and condolences to the family left behind.
đź’•

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Actress Josephine Tewson has died at the age of 91. She is probably best known for her role as Elizabeth, Hyacinth Bucket's long suffering neighbour, in Keeping up appearances. But she played many other parts. RIP Josephine.
She was a great character! Drinking a cup of tea out of a plastic beaker because she couldn’t stop shaking

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
Whos blasting out some foos right now, their music brings back so many memories for me, I'm absolutely gutted.
I loved how Dave and Taylor would swap drums and vocals, awe inspiring, one of the best rock bands ever

• Heart
Reactions: 14

VIP Member
We don't seem to have one of these threads so I thought I would start one.

Today, Diana Rigg - Rest in Peace.

I loved her in The Avengers (back in the 60's)

She later starred in a Doctor Who episode along with her Daughter Rachel.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Absolutely devastated hearing the news about Taylor Hawkins this morning. Love The Foo Fighters, Taylor was such a wonderful soul, and a fabulous musician, adore Dave Grohl, so feel for him and all of Taylor’s loved ones, this is just tragic.

Last year, watched little 10yo Nandi Bushell play drums live with Foo Fighters, Taylor looking on in admiration at her talent, it was magic to see, one of the most inspirational things I’ve ever seen, Taylor was brilliant, encouraging her to play in front of a massive rock audience, she nailed it. Little Nandi has just posted a wonderful tribute, and gotta be honest made me cry, says it all about Taylor, RIP, love you 💔

40052E8A-3BF3-4DFA-B164-EA0E8ADE9F89.jpeg

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
It's difficult for me to feel much sympathy if the guy had a load of drugs in his system. Then again, it seems that drugs are all part of the entertainment business. The percentage of entertainers that are on drugs must be pretty high. Similar to Heath Ledger, but with him it seemed like he was suffering quite bad from health issues. I don't know, maybe it was the same for Taylor Hawkins. Who knows.
So if you have no sympathy, why comment?? So what if drugs took his life, he was an amazing talented guy, addiction is an illness.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Anna Karen, Olive from "on the buses" and who also played aunt Sal in EastEnders,passed away aged 85, from a house fire last night :'(

• Sad
  • Wow

Anasnake

VIP Member
Sylvia Lancaster, mother of Sophie, tireless campaigner against prejudice and injustice. One of Sophie’s killers is due for release. Met Sylvia several times, she did such important work in schools.

• Sad

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
There is honestly no reason for him to be living in Rochester Mn other than being a patient at the Mayo clinic. I suspect he had some illness that they were treating, although if it were that severe, wouldn’t he have been in the hospital and not in a flat?

• Sad
  • Heart