Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glortard

VIP Member
Was speaking to my neighbour about him there.....she had met him at some awards things years ago in Glasgow, he spent 20 minutes just chatting away with her and her friend like a total gentlemen before getting them a drink. He then mixed with other people there spending time with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Clive Sinclair died. I realise that many people won't know how important he was, but nevertheless, sad.

VIP Member
Former Radio one DJ Janice Long, dies at the age of 66, just heard this on the BBC news.

• Sad
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Dot Cotton is no more 😭 - June Brown has left us - what a superb actress she was. RIP June - I'm sure all soap watcher's will be saddened.

Dot Cotton is no more 😭 - June Brown has left us - what a superb actress she was. RIP June - I'm sure all soap watcher's will be saddened.
My husband is currently getting an ear bashing - EE have killed off Dot Cotton character. Apologies.

• Haha
  • Wow

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Archie Lyndhurst’s cause of death has been released. He died in his sleep of a brain haemorrhage caused by Acute Lymphoblastic Lymphoma/Leukaemia but ‘not leukaemia as we know it’. He didn’t show any signs of illness beforehand and his parents were told he wouldn’t have felt any pain as he was passing.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow