ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They at animal kingdom at 6 tonight then hop to Epcot. Jenna says maybe we’ll go on safari or some trails. Safari is closing at 445 today.
She also said AK is open until 7, but the app and web site say it's open until 8. Can they not do 5 seconds of research before they make an announcement video?
yes, and there will be a million unfunny jenna jokes. "hey guys wanna go SHOPPING or is it too BORING??" *wink wink* in her sing-songy fake baby voice. and she will drag that on all night. and there will be a steady stream of superchats from the stans telling her to shop all she wants because they just appreciate all she and josh do for the world!
The stans are already starting to make fun of the "Rude Epcot Man" in the announcement video comments. If RTV1 encourages or even allows this mocking and bullying of one of their viewers to continue in the chat tonight, the stream is going to be unwatchable.

Josh - here is your chance to do better, like you claim to want to do. Maybe the guy was a "troll," or maybe he just genuinely wanted to give you some feedback and suggestions (however inartfully worded), like you claim to want. Choose kindness, and delete any negative comments about this man as fast as you delete constructive criticism about yourself.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
There's a new Youtube channel taking aim at grifting Disney vloggers and this is the first I've seen of Josh's interaction with the older gentleman offering constructive criticism. I'm not surprised at Josh's rudeness but it still makes me angry that he's such an asshole but will paint himself as a saint during live streams.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Josh - here is your chance to do better, like you claim to want to do. Maybe the guy was a "troll," or maybe he just genuinely wanted to give you some feedback and suggestions (however inartfully worded), like you claim to want. Choose kindness, and delete any negative comments about this man as fast as you delete constructive criticism about yourself.
He won’t do that as it will not benefit his wallet. The guy is the biggest grifter on YT. If he really wants to do better then get rid of that frickin laugh. You too Jenna.

Reactions: 6
There's a new Youtube channel taking aim at grifting Disney vloggers and this is the first I've seen of Josh's interaction with the older gentleman offering constructive criticism. I'm not surprised at Josh's rudeness but it still makes me angry that he's such an asshole but will paint himself as a saint during live streams.
The man wasn't rude. I could hardly hear him

Reactions: 8
I feel so, so bad for that man.
He waited for his turn to talk to Josh, not to cause harm but to offer input.
Jenna AND Josh both took it the wrong way and are forevermore on the attack, using the occasion to cry "woe is me" and garner more funds for more shopping.

It makes me absolutely ill.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don't worry - if they show any of the CP, it will be from standing outside the theater. Dining packages are "too expensive" for J&J, who only collect $1k or more per stream. So you're safe at dinner, too.

And if they do happen to walk past you in the park, whatever you do, don't tell them you don't like Jenna's shopping unless you're prepared to incur the wrath of Josh.

Enjoy the show and your dinner. Hope nothing is "too spicy!"
I should tell him he needs to stop making vlogs. He has no talent, and it is boring. Plus, his editing skills suck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It was definitely just him suggesting new ideas.
I thought his delivery and wording rude actually. He barely even said “hi.” He could have at least tried to be conversational and talk about how he watches the streams often and such and then say “sometimes the shopping is a bit boring for me personally.” He if had gone in just suggesting the things he WANTED to see and later brought up that the shopping is too boring or it’s too frequent then it would have come off much better. The way he approached them made him appear to be a grumpy older man with no awareness. Jenna shouldn’t get upset or hurt by it, she really should just say “then don’t watch it, do something else while I shop”
---
I feel so, so bad for that man.
He waited for his turn to talk to Josh, not to cause harm but to offer input.
Jenna AND Josh both took it the wrong way and are forevermore on the attack, using the occasion to cry "woe is me" and garner more funds for more shopping.

It makes me absolutely ill.
while I feel bad for the man because of everyone overblowing it and it this supporting bullying, he did come off as grumpy and was not concise with his words. Yeah, he waited but then just immediately was critical. There’s a way to go about it if you actually want someone to take your advice and going in with a complaint isn’t the best.

while I feel bad for the man because of everyone overblowing it and it this supporting bullying, he did come off as grumpy and was not concise with his words. Yeah, he waited but then just immediately was critical. There’s a way to go about it if you actually want someone to take your advice and going in with a complaint isn’t the best.
It's how autistic people operate. There's really nothing they can do about it, they've organized their thoughts and need to blurt them out otherwise chaos ensues in their mind.

The man never said he hates Jenna. He never said anything rude about her as a person either. All he said was shopping bores him and he'd like to see less of it, then offered some good suggestions he'd put some thought into, but by then Jenna had run away to cry and Josh tuned him out.
I highly doubt anyone can blame him for how he talks, it's just who he is and Josh has said he welcomes people coming up to offer advice which is what this gentleman was doing . Clearly Josh doesn't mean he wants to hear suggestions or anything critical.

The way he approached them made him appear to be a grumpy older man with no awareness.
You mean just like Josh?
---
The man never said he hates Jenna. He never said anything rude about her as a person either.
Josh made a big deal about him hurting Jenna to deflect the criticism from himself. I've seen Josh dragging his arse around many a store. If he'd just thanked the guy for the feedback and moved along it wouldn't have occured to Jenna to take it personally.

• Haha
I thought his delivery and wording rude actually. He barely even said “hi.” He could have at least tried to be conversational and talk about how he watches the streams often and such and then say “sometimes the shopping is a bit boring for me personally.” He if had gone in just suggesting the things he WANTED to see and later brought up that the shopping is too boring or it’s too frequent then it would have come off much better. The way he approached them made him appear to be a grumpy older man with no awareness. Jenna shouldn’t get upset or hurt by it, she really should just say “then don’t watch it, do something else while I shop”
Maybe it's because I have older realatives who remind me of the older gentleman, but people like him get a pass from me. They don't mean harm and they get to the point. Regardless of his delivery, what he actually said was nothing that should cause any rational adult to stomp away mad about. If that incident causes the Nelsons to cry or reprimand an elderly RTV1 viewer, then they have never faced any real adversity in their lives. Then, the entire chat took on the tone of the Nelsons. If they would have laughed about it, chat would have too.

Reactions: 12
Should've started before dark, too, so they could have done the Safari and seen the Merry Menagerie. But they can't do anything different than what they always do, which is start at 6:00.
He can’t give the freedom to Jenna to start early. Either she was lazy and couldn‘t start early (4PM) or the overloard…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole dinner thing is weird. Why do they all need to eat dinner together before the stream, especially when they thought the park was closing at 7? Oh that's right, because even though they say this is Jenna's job (and Josh's second job) they're terrible at doing anything other than exactly what they want to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As they are exiting AK, Jenna tells Tim Rimpel to jump on the "bouncy bridge". Mom and dad are right behind him. "You have to bounce!!", Jenna yells. "Let's watch them bounce!" Rimpel starts jumping hysterically and mom almost toppled over from the movement. "Hahaha Don't fall mom, don't fall! Remember it's a bouncy bridge! Hahahaha". Josh and Jenna both laugh it up at Mom almost falling. The poor people behind them had to wait until they crossed to avoid the movement.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
As they are exiting AK, Jenna tells Tim Rimpel to jump on the "bouncy bridge". Mom and dad are right behind him. "You have to bounce!!", Jenna yells. "Let's watch them bounce!" Rimpel starts jumping hysterically and mom almost toppled over from the movement. "Hahaha Don't fall mom, don't fall! Remember it's a bouncy bridge! Hahahaha". Josh and Jenna both laugh it up at Mom almost falling. The poor people behind them had to wait until they crossed to avoid the movement.
If her mom fell it wouldn't have been Jenna's fault, Jenna would have blamed Disney.
She'd have felt bad, but never would have accepted the blame.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.