ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were a mental health professional looking for new clients, I would be spending my day emailing every single Disney YouTuber in existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only reason for the u-turn, I suspect, is that one or more of the sponsors complained to him - let's be honest, all he cares about is the money.

Reactions: 8
So I've searched some of the previous posts... but can someone direct me on what was said and why he deleted the video? Tbh, I came to tattle for a few other "disney " vloggers....and randomly watch theirs...but have no idea what happened. Tbh...I always say (as someone who works in schools as well) where tf is your kid, wife? How do you even have the time to stream...and more importantly.....why!?

Reactions: 3
He has 2 days to get his brain on straight. Two days to stop the video equivalent of flailing his arms about in disorderly chaos.
He's got to get it together.

Reactions: 2
The only reason for the u-turn, I suspect, is that one or more of the sponsors complained to him - let's be honest, all he cares about is the money.
100% this. When he claims that he wants to do better, he means he wants the channel to do better, aka, get more subscribers and views and make more money. Trouble is, he has no idea how to run the channel as a business. Complaining about his real job and money woes, and insulting viewers because they offer constructive criticism, is not the path to success. And the bigger the channel gets, the more negative attention it will draw. He's got to get thicker skin (and a better personality) or get out of the game.
He has 2 days to get his brain on straight. Two days to stop the video equivalent of flailing his arms about in disorderly chaos.
He's got to get it together.
I predict he'll continue to get crankier and crankier until Christmas. It's a cycle for him - he always gets really negative leading up to school breaks. And then he relaxes once he doesn't have the pressure of a real job. If only he didn't have to keep teaching 10 more years for the free tuition, he could quit and pursue his dream of becoming the next Tracker or Mr. Morrow.

Reactions: 11
Right. Someone definitely got to him. He was planning this video for days because on one of the streams this week, he was talking about putting out a vlog soon that was surprising or shocking. I forget the exact words. The video had fairly good views in the first 12 hours compared to most of their vlogs. I can't see him just pullijng it because he suddenly realized it's off brand. So he most likely did receive some feedback from a sponsor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Right. Someone definitely got to him. He was planning this video for days because on one of the streams this week, he was talking about putting out a vlog soon that was surprising or shocking. I forget the exact words. The video had fairly good views in the first 12 hours compared to most of their vlogs. I can't see him just pullijng it because he suddenly realized it's off brand. So he most likely did receive some feedback from a sponsor.
Perhaps Cory politely requested he postpone his public abuse until *after* Saturday's charity event.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Josh, Jenna, seriously? you do realize that there’s so much worse things in this world than someone saying that they don’t enjoy the shopping segments? Josh were continuously always being rude to people. Also It doesn’t make you unique you want to formulate an opposite opinion of what every other vlogger says before you make yours. You guys behave like that man walked up to you and said you were ugly. Or that your family sucks… I sometimes want it jump through the screen and tell you guys that there’s so much worse things out there. You can’t be in the public guy and act like someone giving their opinion is a Foreign thing…. He doesn’t like your shopping Jenna, what do you care if you really love what you do? These bloggers need to get a backbone but especially you guys.. why would you let that bother you you must make like an extra $7000 a month off of these people. Don’t be so dramatic. It’s ridiculous. And you guys won’t give your opinion because you want to make sure that you say whatever is opposite of everyone else.. fans of Disney have every right to say they’re mad at them and don’t enjoy the crap they’re putting out.

Reactions: 9
I see he was getting some negative attention on Twitter. This negative Josh tweet got 112 likes and some of the responses are interesting. Foolish Josh drew too much attention to himself. People are catching on.

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 10.21.38 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow! I just watched this. Maybe if you want to be in the social media/influencer space, you need thicker skin. Josh is starting to have real problems with taking any type of criticism, especially from men. And Jenna, grow the duck up. It’s not like the guy personally criticized her; he just doesn’t like the shopping parts.

You two really need to get a grip on reality. Not everyone is going to blow sunshine and rainbows up your ass. bleeping deal with it. I honestly can’t believe these two are Gen-Xers. We’re more “whatever” than how these fools act. Yeah Josh, everything is a personal attack on you. bleeping babies.
This and 100% this. Josh turns my stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How long was Josh working on the now deleted video? I'd guess about two weeks:
Screenshot_20231208_002102_YouTube.jpg

He's never had an original thought. He probably saw that Tom Corless got 50k views and wanted in on that action.

• Haha
They at animal kingdom at 6 tonight then hop to Epcot. Jenna says maybe we’ll go on safari or some trails. Safari is closing at 445 today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great! I have a Candlelight Processional dinner package tonight. I really hope I don’t see these assholes. 🙄

Great! I have a Candlelight Processional dinner package tonight. I really hope I don’t see these assholes. 🙄
Don't worry - if they show any of the CP, it will be from standing outside the theater. Dining packages are "too expensive" for J&J, who only collect $1k or more per stream. So you're safe at dinner, too.

And if they do happen to walk past you in the park, whatever you do, don't tell them you don't like Jenna's shopping unless you're prepared to incur the wrath of Josh.

Enjoy the show and your dinner. Hope nothing is "too spicy!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But will there be shopping?
yes, and there will be a million unfunny jenna jokes. "hey guys wanna go SHOPPING or is it too BORING??" *wink wink* in her sing-songy fake baby voice. and she will drag that on all night. and there will be a steady stream of superchats from the stans telling her to shop all she wants because they just appreciate all she and josh do for the world!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.