ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Superhero pay has been good this year.
Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 8.23.58 PM.png

---
He just said an another jerky thing. Getting on Pirates, he's throwing Jenna under the bus (b/c she's not there) for her wanting to not sit in the front of the boat when they're streaming together because someone might get upset, but Josh, of course always right, says they usually don't get upset when you hold it down.
Oh yeah, because people held back a little as in taking the high road b/c they're not such an ahole as you automatically means other people didn't have a problem with it. I really hate that man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He just said an another jerky thing. Getting on Pirates, he's throwing Jenna under the bus (b/c she's not there) for her wanting to not sit in the front of the boat when they're streaming together because someone might get upset, but Josh, of course always right, says they usually don't get upset when you hold it down.
Oh yeah, because people held back a little as in taking the high road b/c they're not such an ahole as you automatically means other people didn't have a problem with it. I really hate that man.
He may have stolen Goo's "that's fun", but he doesn't have Goo's manners. Goo always sits in the back so he doesn't disturb anyone. He also is quiet when he's on a ride or Skyliner, again so he doesn't disturb anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tonight, someone commented that Josh seemed much calmer and less stressed than he was last year. He said that he was better this year, that last year was probably the worst year of his life, and one thing he learned from his anxiety attack was not to sweat the small stuff.

Last night, just before the end of the stream, he was having some issues with lag. He got so frustrated, he finally just snapped at Jenna, "I could just end the stream right now," and then he did, and said he was going to ride Space Mountain, which I don't think Jenna rides. So much for not sweating the small stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tonight, someone commented that Josh seemed much calmer and less stressed than he was last year. He said that he was better this year, that last year was probably the worst year of his life, and one thing he learned from his anxiety attack was not to sweat the small stuff.

Last night, just before the end of the stream, he was having some issues with lag. He got so frustrated, he finally just snapped at Jenna, "I could just end the stream right now," and then he did, and said he was going to ride Space Mountain, which I don't think Jenna rides. So much for not sweating the small stuff.
The school probably relieved him from some of his stressful duties, like competitions. But let's be clear, he still sweats the small stuff quite frequently.

Reactions: 5

let's be clear, he still sweats the small stuff quite frequently.
Despite making everything all about himself all of the time, Josh has no self awareness. He knows what he wants to be perceived as but no clue as to who he is at his core. I think if we took obsessing over the small details away from josh he'd cease to exist. 🤣

Just another example of Josh copying words that he really has no idea what they mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Maria is live this morning and seemingly taking passive agressive shots at RTV1. She was talking about her travel agent sponsors and says she actually uses them so she's not just recommending them for advertisement sake. Then she said she was probably the only live streamer who doesn't have YouTube memberships. Says it's too confusing to have a Patreon and another membership program. I'm not her biggest fan, but she's not wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maria is live this morning and seemingly taking passive agressive shots at RTV1. She was talking about her travel agent sponsors and says she actually uses them so she's not just recommending them for advertisement sake. Then she said she was probably the only live streamer who doesn't have YouTube memberships. Says it's too confusing to have a Patreon and another membership program. I'm not her biggest fan, but she's not wrong.
I want to like Maria, she seems like she could be a nice person when the camera is off, but whenever I see her she's 100% invested in advertising her own businesses. Always with an agenda and never misses a moment to mention it.

She's being hypocritical there to compare herself to others, trying to indicate she's some kind of angel by only recommending agencies she uses while she'd not be streaming if she were not churning money.

Then there's the whole thing with her stealing graphics from others (disney in particular) and pasting them on her products without paying the source a penny.

Reactions: 10
I want to like Maria, she seems like she could be a nice person when the camera is off, but whenever I see her she's 100% invested in advertising her own businesses. Always with an agenda and never misses a moment to mention it.

She's being hypocritical there to compare herself to others, trying to indicate she's some kind of angel by only recommending agencies she uses while she'd not be streaming if she were not churning money.

Then there's the whole thing with her stealing graphics from others (disney in particular) and pasting them on her products without paying the source a penny.
Agree. RTV1 and LBV used each other. Maria gained a larger audience for her shirt business and channel and RTV1 used her for content. When Jenna and Maria referred to each other as BFF, it was so cringe because you could see right through it.

Was trying to watch PPTV at the MNSSHP party tonight, it wasn't so bad as I kept walking away doing things around the house, but now as they're waiting for the parade Motor Mouth lady is making it hard to stay on her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Get ready for Magic Kingdom with (most likely) Jenna this morning:

"Join us on this Walt Disney World Live Stream as we watch the Thunderbirds Fly Over the Magic Kingdom as part of National Veterans and Military Families Month! We'll also enjoy a relaxing Magical Monday at the Magic Kingdom!"

It will be “relaxing” so don’t expect any hustle or motivation to do anything fun after the Thunderbirds.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It takes a great personality to work in the Disney Parks and not get burned out on it, to end up hating it. In particular, you have to be a people loving person. Simply being able to admire the parks isn't enough. You have to want to be there to help out. Disney is very selective when choosing park employees. Many people get turned down over and over again as there is a profile Disney looks for in people to bring in.

Most streamers are not there to help anyone but themselves. Most of them don't come close to fitting the profile.

I realized last night that the one thing we know will happen with all these money grubbing streamers is that they are guaranteed to loose any and all love for Disney parks. Encountering crowds, frustrated tourists, weather, high prices, the same old-same old kiddie rides over and over, there is no way they will retain any level of desire to return to the parks once they stop.

And some of them moved to Florida just so they could do this. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
It sounds on live she wants to introduce membership program for her channel. Not jab ResortTV as I bet she has memberships next week lol. Maria wants ok from audience. I hate watch sorry not sorry. I hope she reads this. Last live channel to okay memberships means you have stupid business skills. congratulations. Maria must sell her own product because she doesn't capitalize off of sponsors. also stupid.
---
It takes a great personality to work in the Disney Parks and not get burned out on it, to end up hating it. In particular, you have to be a people loving person. Simply being able to admire the parks isn't enough. You have to want to be there to help out. Disney is very selective when choosing park employees. Many people get turned down over and over again as there is a profile Disney looks for in people to bring in.

Most streamers are not there to help anyone but themselves. Most of them don't come close to fitting the profile.

I realized last night that the one thing we know will happen with all these money grubbing streamers is that they are guaranteed to loose any and all love for Disney parks. Encountering crowds, frustrated tourists, weather, high prices, the same old-same old kiddie rides over and over, there is no way they will retain any level of desire to return to the parks once they stop.

And some of them moved to Florida just so they could do this. 🤣
Could not say it better

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It sounds on live she wants to introduce membership program for her channel. Not jab ResortTV as I bet she has memberships next week lol. Maria wants ok from audience. I hate watch sorry not sorry. I hope she reads this. Last live channel to okay memberships means you have stupid business skills. congratulations. Maria must sell her own product because she doesn't capitalize off of sponsors. also stupid.
The timing of it all is interesting. If she wants to introduce memberships, just go ahead and do it. No need to announce that you are the last remaining hold out. Shows that she, or someone in her ear, is clearly still watching what RTV1 is doing.

Maybe Liam had chocolate chip cookies and cokes at home to entice daddy to stay.
So sad how the boy craves Josh's attention. I wonder when the last time he hugged the kid was. When was the last time he reassured him that he'd always be there for him no matter what he's gotten into. It's important to start those messages of unconditional love early.

Reactions: 1
Rethinking that ^

I don't think Josh has it in him to give Liam unconditional love and support.
Let's say the kid ends up arrested for punching someone someday, or shoplifting, or other things kids are known to do as they test the waters and get into trouble. I can see Josh pulling the old "I'm so disappointed in you, you're better than that" crap, and reinforcing that his child must behave as a puppet, according to Josh's rules otherwise he is worthless.

Mixed messages at best will come from Josh, which are in a way worse as the kid has trouble sorting out what his parent is really thinking and everything from them both positive and negative turns into a lie.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.