ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I let my tv just run with whatever it wanted today - not once did it try to pull up an RTV1 stream or video :)
Instead it played other live streamers, and the one thing I really noted was that compared to them all Josh is the most boring & the most predictable. He is the one who is the least pleasant to watch due to his extreme need to control everything.

These other streamers, I won't say their names as Josh will try to copy them instead of coming up with his own thing (because that's what he does) were just having a blast with the environment and not allowing potential youtube restrictions to cut into the enjoyment,bonus was they weren't advertising or crying poor.

Meanwhile, there's Josh, puttering between the same 3, 4, or 5 rides over and over and over again, always finishing up with a coke and a cookie. Nothing new. Nothing interesting to watch. Josh misses SO MUCH of Disney World. He just passes it all by for fear that it might cause a problem with YT or the pennies he gets off advertising. In many ways, he makes Disney world look like a miserable waste of money and time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Meanwhile, there's Josh, puttering between the same 3, 4, or 5 rides over and over and over again, always finishing up with a coke and a cookie. Nothing new. Nothing interesting to watch. Josh misses SO MUCH of Disney World. He just passes it all by for fear that it might cause a problem with YT or the pennies he gets off advertising. In many ways, he makes Disney world look like a miserable waste of money and time.
Josh is consumed with the connection. He always has been, to some extent, but now it’s his number 1 concern. He plays it very safe now. So predictable. His stans seem to like it, for now, so he has no motivation anymore. He knows when he is especially negative, the stans throw money at him. Why would he try to improve when he thinks he’s at the top of his game?

Reactions: 6
Josh is consumed with the connection. He always has been, to some extent, but now it’s his number 1 concern. He plays it very safe now. So predictable. His stans seem to like it, for now, so he has no motivation anymore. He knows when he is especially negative, the stans throw money at him. Why would he try to improve when he thinks he’s at the top of his game?
The nice thing about him restricting the stream like he does is that we can be sure he's not in the interesting places - you won't find him watching any shows, he won't be on the rides that cause him connection issues, and he certainly won't be in any table service restaurants.

Also - it's a rare day you'll find him at Animal Kingdom. He really must hate that park which is funny as I recall his wife saying it's her favorite.

Reactions: 7
Jenna has to miss tonight's stream because she is celebrating Choloe's birthday. To each their own, but how much celebrating can you do with the dog that you cant'be bothered to show up for the stream? Mom and Dad returned to the stream, but immediately ran off to dinner. They also had to visit Chloe earlier to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jenna has to miss tonight's stream because she is celebrating Choloe's birthday. To each their own, but how much celebrating can you do with the dog that you cant'be bothered to show up for the stream? Mom and Dad returned to the stream, but immediately ran off to dinner. They also had to visit Chloe earlier to celebrate.
The entire family needs to up their meds.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
begging.jpg

If you pin something like this to the top of your chat, its no different than begging/asking for money Josh.
You should be ashamed and embarrassed of yourself.

And lets guess the first ride he goes on tonight......look its the PEOPLE MOVER. What a bleeping surprise. The douche walked from Liberty Square, skipping all the rides on his way to Tomorrowland. An hour into the stream and thats the entertainment he wants you to pay for.

Hes a lunatic

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
WTF?
Substituting a dog and their emotions for a human just shows how out of touch Jenna is. I love animals and understand plenty about their emotional states, but never did a dog need a birthday party.

Shame on Dale and the parents for playing into it. They must know better but are too weak to say anything.

Reactions: 8
Will the dog's birthday party be their next YouTube "adventure?" I need to know so I can prep for kicking in my TV and disappearing into the forest forever, if necessary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
she skipped a day of “work” to celebrate the dogs birthday?? i get that chloe is 15 and has limited time left but chloe doesn’t realize that her birthday wasn’t yesterday or tomorrow. and they have no trouble leaving her to go mooch off party with meyers. jenna needs major therapy.

Josh’s steams begging for money are the equivalent of someone standing on the street corner with a cardboard sign.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Josh’s steams begging for money are the equivalent of someone standing on the street corner with a cardboard sign.
Josh is pitiful and his behavior is stomach churning. I know people who need actual assistance who have too much class to ask anyone for a dime, and here's josh, doing plenty well crying poor from the hub of the most expensive theme park in the world, which he frequents far too often.

I'm positive the only reason his channel is surviving has more to do with competition between those who send him money than anything else. Josh certainly does not do nearly enough to warrant the kind of funds he receives. Should the donations and memberships stop, so would he.

WTF?
Substituting a dog and their emotions for a human just shows how out of touch Jenna is. I love animals and understand plenty about their emotional states, but never did a dog need a birthday party.

Shame on Dale and the parents for playing into it. They must know better but are too weak to say anything.
I really think Jenna leans hard into the “poor me, I can’t have a kid thing.” I feel sorry for her, but millions of other women go through the same thing. Instead of Dale and her family getting her help, they just indulge her with these childlike fantasies. Adults don’t hold all day celebrations for their dog.

Yes, I would celebrate my dog’s birthday too. He got a pupcake and presents. It was like 15 minutes and then we went on with the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really think Jenna leans hard into the “poor me, I can’t have a kid thing.” I feel sorry for her, but millions of other women go through the same thing. Instead of Dale and her family getting her help, they just indulge her with these childlike fantasies. Adults don’t hold all day celebrations for their dog.

Yes, I would celebrate my dog’s birthday too. He got a pupcake and presents. It was like 15 minutes and then we went on with the day.

Sure, have a party - but admit it's for yourself not the dog.

Animals know seasons. They even know time of day. They don't give a crap about what day they were born. In fact humans wouldn't have a clue what our own birthdays were if it wasn't inked on some forms and the birthday celebration thing perpetuated by our parents. After all, any excuse is a good one for a party.

Jenna, however, honestly believes her dog is her baby and her baby needs the party. As @bellevueloungers said, she skipped "work" for this event. Most people don't even take the day of for their own child's birthday, they celebrate it at night when they're home.

I'm telling you... the day that dog passes on Jenna is going to fall apart mentally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Will the dog's birthday party be their next YouTube "adventure?" I need to know so I can prep for kicking in my TV and disappearing into the forest forever, if necessary.
Maybe next video will be Chloe makes a doodie.

• Haha
Jenna and Dale took the dog out to dinner in Mount Dora. Posted photos of birthday event on socials.

• Wow
  • Haha
I have words, but this is just on the level of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party and perhaps taking a fresh breath of air and pretending that didn't happen is best.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.