ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenna and Dale took the dog out to dinner in Mount Dora. Posted photos of birthday event on socials.
Please tell me this is a joke. I'd assume so, but that's never safe with this family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jenna and Dale took the dog out to dinner in Mount Dora. Posted photos of birthday event on socials.
I had to look at Chloe's big night on the town. Jenna ate German food on the patio of a restaurant with the dog on her lap. Being 15 and very timid, the dog would probably have had a better time at home, relaxing. I feel like it goes back to Josh and Jenna's childhood where they were probably "No fair!" kind of kids. Mom and Dad Nelson had to make everything equal or one of them would have a fit. They never outgrew it. Josh gets to celebrate birthdays with Liam and (sometimes) takes time off the stream because of it. To keep it "fair", she will also take a day off to celebrate her dog. Why not take time off for your own birthday? Oh, I forgot. Too many Bday Superchats.

Reactions: 8
@YesNow, I agree. There's a huge childish thing going on between Jenna and Josh where they feel everything must be equal. I kind of expect it from Josh, but if Jenna were as ill as a child as she has made it out to be then she'd have gotten far more attention than Josh with allergy/asthma visits to the doctor and ER and should have grown to be embarrassed by everything needing to be made equal. (Just relating back to my own experience with one parent who was all about "keeping it equal." It's absolutely infuriating to live like that.)

Jenna was digging in, reminding everyone about her birthday and what she wants back in August. Her birthday isn't until December. Was that because Josh's birthday is around August and Jenna was feeling left out?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@YesNow, I agree. There's a huge childish thing going on between Jenna and Josh where they feel everything must be equal. I kind of expect it from Josh, but if Jenna were as ill as a child as she has made it out to be then she'd have gotten far more attention than Josh with allergy/asthma visits to the doctor and ER and should have grown to be embarrassed by everything needing to be made equal. (Just relating back to my own experience with one parent who was all about "keeping it equal." It's absolutely infuriating to live like that.)

Jenna was digging in, reminding everyone about her birthday and what she wants back in August. Her birthday isn't until December. Was that because Josh's birthday is around August and Jenna was feeling left out?
Interesting, I never heard them mention Jenna's childhood troubles before. I am sure the Nelsons did whatever it took to make everyone happy. In theory, keeping it equal sounds wonderful, but a part of growing up is learning how to deal with not everything being equal.

Josh's Birthday is in May. I remember it being "Star Wars Day" or right around then. However, I recall when they went to the Halfway to Xmas MEDIA event, Jenna said she was going to use her "Birthday Money" to buy a Stitchie sweater. :rolleyes:

Interesting, I never heard them mention Jenna's childhood troubles before. I am sure the Nelsons did whatever it took to make everyone happy. In theory, keeping it equal sounds wonderful, but a part of growing up is learning how to deal with not everything being equal.

Josh's Birthday is in May. I remember it being "Star Wars Day" or right around then. However, I recall when they went to the Halfway to Xmas MEDIA event, Jenna said she was going to use her "Birthday Money" to buy a Stitchie sweater. :rolleyes:
Okay, that was the event I was thinking of. Maybe we blew the comment about birthday money out of proportion here, but it was very off that Jenna would be planning gift money a half year out, just assuming it would be there.

Back a few years ago Jenna was using asthma and her history as an excuse for not doing things. When it was called out on here after she demonstrated that she could climb from the ground to the top level of the contemporary without needing to sit and literally catch her breath she and all the family stopped talking about it. They realized she had exploited the situation much like Josh exploits his woes for financial gain.

Jenna still doesn't do anything, but at least she doesn't blame it on medical issues anymore.

• Wow
I’m a woman who is rarely left without words, but taking a dog out to dinner for her birthday… wow!

Yeah, when this pup passes, they might have to hospitalize Jenna.

Reactions: 9
Jenna mispronounced Latke again and someone in chat corrected her (thankfully). But she wasn’t thankful for learning something and said I’m sorry.
IMG_0068.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Who wants to bet that the dog got a cake at the restaurant and the wait staff had to sing happy birthday?

I haven’t watched these clowns in ages and I turn the livestream on to see what they are up to. People Mover. Immediately turned it off. I don’t understand why people watch them do the same thing over and over and over.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched these clowns in ages and I turn the livestream on to see what they are up to. People Mover. Immediately turned it off. I don’t understand why people watch them do the same thing over and over and over.
They’re waiting for fireworks; you’re missing out.

• Haha
Woah, check out Jennas Newest and Exciting Adventure! :rolleyes:

stichie.jpg

Im still waiting on that Dog Birthday Vlog though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Jenna is obviously not interested in streaming with Josh anymore and is much happier hanging out with Myers and the Mouse. She can't tell Josh no though or she won't get her measly allowance from the paypals/superchats and gift card in the mail.

Reactions: 6
It's rather sad that Jenna's recorded memories of her mom and dad are of them tagging along at her heel and serving her.
---------
Dragged the cursor through the rest of her vlog - was that Walmart? Target? Either way she's just highlighting cheap imported garbage we call can find down at our local stores.

What she should be showing now that it's fall are craft fairs. Locally sourced items that people at home can make on their own, or seek out the websites for the artisans. Don't highlight junk that is mass produced and comes in from overseas! Support local businesses. Reduce shipping expenses and waste.
---
Here's some ideas for Jenna for local "adventures":

Craft fairs
Recycling events
Food truck nights
Hiking trails
See the springs/manatees
Drive to the beach and let the pup run in the wet sand
See a launch at NASA

I realize Jenna doesn't eat anything more creative than white bread, but Dale might.
I realize Jenna hates working toward a destination, but she needs to learn to plan out a vlog, not just pick up a camera and film bits.
I realize Jenna doesn't care for tech. Too bad, I'm sure Dale does.

Last edited:
This is the reason I don't generally watch Jenna's "adventure" videos - she just goes to big box stores most of us have near our own homes. She was trying to go to a newly opened TJ Maxx (not the first in the area, I'm sure; just the newest one), but it turns out, it wasn't actually open yet, so they ended up going to Burlington Coat Factory, and then Target. It's such sloppy storytelling - she was too lazy to look up when the TJ Maxx was opening, missed it by a few days, but was too lazy to re-record the intro, so here you go. Local craft fairs and food trucks, well, they still wouldn't be an "adventure," but they'd be a whole lot more interesting than watching them buy cheaply made crap and Starbucks.

During the Starbucks segment, she said that she got her favorite chestnut praline latte, but with fewer pumps of the chestnut praline syrup, because it has too much sugar and hurts her tummy. Then proceeded to eat a slice of frosted gingerbread loaf and a peppermint brownie cake pop. Maybe what causes her tummy to hurt isn't the dairy or the sugar, but her child sized clothing getting a little snug whenever she eats an adult sized portion and/or a vegetable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the reason I don't generally watch Jenna's "adventure" videos - she just goes to big box stores most of us have near our own homes. She was trying to go to a newly opened TJ Maxx (not the first in the area, I'm sure; just the newest one), but it turns out, it wasn't actually open yet, so they ended up going to Burlington Coat Factory, and then Target. It's such sloppy storytelling - she was too lazy to look up when the TJ Maxx was opening, missed it by a few days, but was too lazy to re-record the intro, so here you go. Local craft fairs and food trucks, well, they still wouldn't be an "adventure," but they'd be a whole lot more interesting than watching them buy cheaply made crap and Starbucks.

During the Starbucks segment, she said that she got her favorite chestnut praline latte, but with fewer pumps of the chestnut praline syrup, because it has too much sugar and hurts her tummy. Then proceeded to eat a slice of frosted gingerbread loaf and a peppermint brownie cake pop. Maybe what causes her tummy to hurt isn't the dairy or the sugar, but her child sized clothing getting a little snug whenever she eats an adult sized portion and/or a vegetable.
Yeah, I usually only watch when they put effort into going somewhere interesting, as well. I see their initial cruise vlog is up to 83K views. Josh must be seething. Usually she gets less pumps at Starbucks because the drinks are "too fattening" (her words). Her tummy sure works in mysterious ways if sugar is now a trigger.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.