Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
What does ICE have to do with selling homes? It's not a feature of the area as it's a contracted event that's put on and could be stopped at any time.

Reactions: 3

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Same, I wanted to see the Christmas party and the only other livestreamer I saw was that earsome lady who is even more annoying than Jenna so…

The stream is actually what I expected from resorttv1. Instead of starting off doing party things they rode the people mover…😒 I’ve tuned in and out but I don’t think they’ve shown any of the special party meet and greets, ride overlays or dance parties. And of course Jenna made her dad hold the parade spot while she watches the show. I feel bad that her parents are basically just her assistants instead of getting to truly enjoy the party.

After the parade they had like 45 minutes until fireworks and instead of doing anything interesting they just stayed on Main Street…and then Jenna kept implying that people were tuning out because it is getting late. No they are tuning out because you are boring…🥱
Theme Park Journeys is live with a very small viewer count. It's not Miranda tonight, her fiance does his best but he's still learning. He knew better than to stand on main street after the parade - he was trying to find other things to do. I stepped away and have no idea what he did :)

I prefer to support the small guys who aren't full of themselves yet.

Reactions: 3
:ROFLMAO: That's a 3-chin Nelson, bet he's the only one in the family who can do that.

Speaking of Cory's Fundraiser for GKTW, who is the special guest who will be there? He's a professional musician (aside from Bob) from what I've gathered, and he's not featured on the above promo. Cory keeps referencing him and discussing practices but I have yet to catch the name.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 2.34.31 PM.png

Probably the Gijs van Winkelhof dude.

Reactions: 2

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm sure it was way past his bedtime, but what surprises me more is that his wife was most likely not there. The grandparents also stayed home so they could have easily watched Liam. Regardless of my personal feelings for Josh, it was evident that he was proud of being part of the event and you would think his spouse would be there to support him. They are all so weird. Of course, it could have been the $50 ticket price keeping the rest of the Nelsons away.
I doubt they'd have left Liam with Mom and Dad. The one thing Josh does recognize is that the boy is a bit too much for them.

With Liam being in grade school now he should have some friends he plays with outside of school. Don't they have friends with a child Liam's age that Liam could have gone for a sleepover at for the night? It was a Saturday night, making it even better for the sleepover.

If so, then Steph may have been there.

Last edited:

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Was just looking at the auction items posted (might be a good way to get a Bert from Mary Poppins funko, if anyone's interested) & there's a 2 night stay at a Disney themed condo & my brain is telling me it's the family who won the stream with rtv1, I think...
I had the same thought. Checked out the web site for the vacation rental home, and I can't tell. But whoever they are, they've been around for a while because their property was featured on one of the earliest (and best, IMO) episodes of the Adventures of Jenna and Dale:
Screenshot_20231209_192812_Instagram.jpg

Also, the last video on that list is by Sean Faulk, TheMando from the DisUnplugged threads. Small world.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Thanks for the recommendation, I’ve never heard of that channel! I checked it out and rewound it out of curiosity. Just like Jenna it looks like they watched the first parade, but they watched it once in Frontierland and again on Main Street. Then instead of sitting around doing nothing until fireworks it looks like they met Mickey in his Xmas attire plus Mary Poppins. Then they showed the fireworks, a dance party and are now showing the Christmas overlay of the speedway. Even with her two assistants I think it might take Jenna twice as long to do that! 😂
Thanks for the update - I'll have to rewatch the meet and greets, those are always interesting to see.

The channel recently went through a rebrand to Theme Park Journeys, before that it was Ride with Randa and was only Miranda from what I saw. She's a travel agent who started her own company recently and she works hard. Naturally she will occasionally mention it but unlike Josh and Jenna advertising isn't her main focus.

Jas5q

Looks like Josh couldn't contain himself and had to start a "Retro Disney" live stream from his office. I won't be giving a view for that one. He's not that interesting.
Have we started an over/under on how long that channel is going to continue?

• Haha

Jas5q

I don’t know why they bother going to these parties. They don’t show anything different from a regular Friday night
Gotta get that holiday parade & maybe a stage show. Cause they won't be in the parks when those are included in the day ticket price. (Spoiler: they will be).

DisAtNight

Quiet today, almost too quiet.
LOL. I'm sure Josh is reading everything between classes and will have a pointed rant tonight (if they're streaming).

If Stef is truly unhappy about the move to Florida, then why did she go along with it? I understand they are married and religion and such, but in the end, if it's a dealbreaker, it's a dealbreaker. Whether Liam was around then or not, well, you can let the courts decide how that plays out.

It just seems that she wants nothing to do with Josh. Not showing up at a charity event where he is performing (and him not having his wedding band on), not being part of the streams, the "realty" stream has essentially died... It just seems that there's something off, and it's been that way for awhile now.

Is she waiting for shit to hit the fan with the livestreaming and once it does, she says, you had your fun, time to go back to Indiana? Or is it just hanging in there for Liam until he's 18 and then she moves on and away with her life?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
He has 2 days to get his brain on straight. Two days to stop the video equivalent of flailing his arms about in disorderly chaos.
He's got to get it together.

sassysloth

I think Cory has been about the same TBH. He can sound great but then he can miss a note and get a bit flat. Neal is fantastic, as was expected as he’s a professional trumpet player for a living. As much as I can be critical, Josh is on point tonight and also sounds great.

we can’t be too critical, this is for charity and it diverts a lot of superchats to a good cause
Actually, Josh has been flat more than anyone there. And Cory's singing is pretty damn good. Yes, he's occasionally flat, but overall good voice.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Josh is standing next to Adam, and he's very loud, Adam wears a mic to reduce noise and I hear every word Josh is saying. Make him shut up.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
That whole part with the 'When She Loved Me' song from Toy Story was an odd choice for a fireworks show.
I don't cry much and never in public, but that song makes me UGLY CRY. I won't ever be able to watch the show in person without embarassing myself.