Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellevueloungers

Feelings on the new show so far?
---
Okay why are the after-show songs better than the songs in the show?!
i’ll probably be the minority but i wasn’t really impressed overall. way too much narration. i do like the opening song but then it’s just IP through the middle. i get they were trying to weave a storyline but it felt forced. did appreciate them turning SSE into the illuminations globe though. i cry at *everything* and this gave me nothing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

sassysloth

That whole part with the 'When She Loved Me' song from Toy Story was an odd choice for a fireworks show. Depressing. I agree that the songs after the show were better.
It was mixed with " Recuérdame " from Coco. They would have been better off just leaving it that song and not "When she loved me".

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Is this one of Josh’s channels? I feel like he’s behind it but I can’t find any information on who owns it. I don’t want to subscribe and listen if Josh is involved
I believe that’s owned by the Sorcerer Radio guy. No relation to Josh.

YesNow

VIP Member
Or did he decide to just take the free money and give back nothing, as per usual?
He just takes the free money. He doesn’t have to do anything extra cause his Stans throw money at him regardless. Would it be a nice gesture to show gratitude and do something extra for his top tier members (besides mentioning them🙄)? Sure. But that’s not going to happen.

• Angry

YesNow

VIP Member
I see it's the 3rd day of Griftmas, as Josh pretends to camp in order to secure the Griftmobile Golf Cart.

The GKTW winners were some up and coming channel. This isn't their prize day, but they invited the Wonder Twins to ride in the horse drawn carriage with them.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Trying to get a slice of the $70K Cory raised for GKTW for his saxamaphone contribution?

View attachment 2630557
It's probably killing him that money was put out for camera rentals and not everyone there was volunteering their time. Not sure if they paid for the bass and drums, but for sure the two sound guys were not free (although they did come at a discount)

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Rethinking that ^

I don't think Josh has it in him to give Liam unconditional love and support.
Let's say the kid ends up arrested for punching someone someday, or shoplifting, or other things kids are known to do as they test the waters and get into trouble. I can see Josh pulling the old "I'm so disappointed in you, you're better than that" crap, and reinforcing that his child must behave as a puppet, according to Josh's rules otherwise he is worthless.

Mixed messages at best will come from Josh, which are in a way worse as the kid has trouble sorting out what his parent is really thinking and everything from them both positive and negative turns into a lie.

Did she really act dumb when someone mentioned Lewiston? Wow. I avoid news at all costs during the day due to it overwhelming my senses but I always search out top news headlines at the end of every day and read. At the very least she should be doing that to stay in touch with the world, otherwise she's not being a competent adult.
If you start around 1:10, someone first mentions something about NH, but then other chatters add more about Maine.

Elliej

Just a moment of levity while just watching Steve’s World. He’s ordering a burger at D-Luxe and doesn’t want muenster cheese on the burger.
He pronounces it “moonster.” Ok Steve.
yeah but he just said “we don’t do things for numbers here on this channel” and I respect that

YesNow

VIP Member
Looks like Josh couldn't contain himself and had to start a "Retro Disney" live stream from his office. I won't be giving a view for that one. He's not that interesting.