Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Was trying to watch PPTV at the MNSSHP party tonight, it wasn't so bad as I kept walking away doing things around the house, but now as they're waiting for the parade Motor Mouth lady is making it hard to stay on her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone notice Josh isn’t wearing a wedding ring? 🤨
something nice: josh plays the sax well. and whoever is playing the trumpet is really good. cory looks like he’s doing karaoke at church camp. his singing is getting worse as he goes but it’s a good cause so croak on, cory.
Anyone notice Josh isn’t wearing a wedding ring? 🤨
I was noticing that about Cory too - he's off this year, maybe a cold, or perhaps he's been out of practice for too long? Would help if he had other singers to help out and he wasn't carrying the entire show.
Absolutely. He considers his auction prize of following him around for a stream, which is up to $1200, his charity for the year.
I get that it's for charity, but why the hell would anyone pay that much money to spend time with THEM?!?!?
I’d rather spend the day in the dentist’s chair than follow Josh around! He’d probably make you be his personal slave for the day! 🤣

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
You mean people aren't moving to Orlando because of Stef's favorite event of the holiday season? I guess there are only so many Starbucks that have drive thrus within driving distance of their home and WDW.
Everything Josh does is focused on making money. I'm sure he couldn't pass up the opportunity to film his family visit to the event and monetize it.
It also makes a tidy little tax write off and the Homes channel impacts his own taxes directly as it's still classified as a startup.

To Josh, ICE doesn't fit in with Disney or Universal which are his main focus of RTV1, although being run BY an Orlando area RESORT it's a perfect fit. Not putting it on their main channel may have had more to do with showing Jenna that he also had family events to film.

How much did he spend in total? It depends on: which ticket he bought.
Did Liam get to slide down the snow mountain, that may be a separate charge.
Did Liam get to do the scavenger hunt?
Did they stop to eat?
Is parking included? I read something about it being a separate charge of $35?

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Where does Apple fall into his income? They don’t own PayPal…
Apple takes 30% percent off the top of YouTube superchats, then Google takes their 30% cutting the donation down to just under 50%, that's the reason Josh pushes PayPal so hard. Quick tell, most superchats ending in .99 are coming off an iOS device and josh is only getting less than half. Whole numbers are coming off a non-iOS device.

Josh's rants are the equivalent to a child telling a generous family member that their gift isn't good enough, at which point I'd hope the family member lets the parents know their child needs to be taught some manners.

All vloggers do. Look at any cast member preview.
I was talking about him and his retro barf hobby, not the main channel.

sassysloth

It’s very possible he had to take it off for hernia surgery a while back (can’t remember if that was before last years magical night though) or he had some other health exam where rings had to be removed and now it’s too small or large to wear again. My mom had surgery recently and while her rings don’t cut off circulation they are impossible to get on and off because the finger fat just like..grew around the rings…over 40 years.
It's easy to get them resized.
🤷‍♀️

PoorKid

VIP Member
I feel like she used to be a lot more confident when I first started watching pre-COVID. But I only have the vaguest of memories of them.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Looks like Josh couldn't contain himself and had to start a "Retro Disney" live stream from his office. I won't be giving a view for that one. He's not that interesting.
I refuse to watch that, looks like he was simply streaming the interactive EPCOT model a certain man and his team of artists have been working very hard on for years now. Did Josh get permission to stream it and make money off their hard work? Did he promote the channel at all?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
yeah but at a certain age and point in marriage I don’t know how many people really go ahead and do that. Plus it’s probably not a necessary cost at the moment.
People will stop wearing their rings for any number of reasons, size being a popular one, but it doesn't appear that Josh has changed size that much.
My bet is it either became irritating, or the irritant was the wife.

I nearly never wore my rings as they never felt natural on my hand, I found myself spinning and picking at them - off they went and I was happier.
My husband (ex) only wore his when he needed to appear to be a good, faithful husband, such as when visiting our parents.
My DIL had to have hers remade into platinum as she was reacting to the gold, so they remade both hers and his to match.
---
Did anyone hear Liam in the crowd? That little guy has a voice on him and I was sure we'd have at least heard a "Daddy!" at some point. I kept the volume up on my TV and PC throughout the event and didn't hear the boy.

As an event for fundraising for kids I'd have hoped to hear more children there. Did he even attend?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
  • Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Oh, how romantic. :rolleyes:
Seriously. The old couple have been married near half a century and the best they can do to celebrate is head to the MK party?
Mom and Dad are there tonight celebrating their Anniversary, which isn't until next week.
They probably (hopefully) will celebrate their anniversary doing something other than babysitting their adult toddlers in a theme park. Next week, on their actual anniversary. Tonight is just their griftaversary - their anniversary for grifting purposes. Or day 1 of it - I fully expect they'll drag it out for a week or more. Josh will insist on it.

Jenna mispronounced Latke again and someone in chat corrected her (thankfully). But she wasn’t thankful for learning something and said I’m sorry.
IMG_0068.jpeg